Fengshui Master

pinklilies

Hi Tiara_jj
Wang shifu will normally advise u on the colours that suit both u and ur husband..
He won't tell u that u must choose green for master bedroom,purple for study room etc..

He will give u a few colours that are suitable for u,and based on those colours he gave u,u can choose where to place the colours in the rooms of ur house..

This is what that had happened to me,,
hope this help..

tiara_jj

Hi Sherryl

Thanks for your advice. I just got my fengshui analysis yesterday.

Phew!!! I have got many colours that I can use and they are not obiang colours. Hahaha

saliva

those who have consulted wang shifu, did he ask to buy animals ornaments to be placed in the house?

Any idea where to purchase these fengshui ornament?

dorymiki

For me, yes he did ask me to buy animals to place in the house...
Actually he said normal animal figure can already... he didnt say must buy fengshui ornament... =)

tiara_jj

Hi Sherryl

Did Wang Shifu advised you if the house layout is good for you and your husband? Did you follow 100% of the proposed layout that he gave you?

The proposed layout he gave me was not so practical. I showed it to the interior designers and they told me the proposed layout is not practical too. Quite disappointing.

I trying to fix an appointment to get the designer to discuss it over with Wang Shifu.

saliva

just curious those who have engaged wang shifu,
he gave us the drawing of the good and bad directions.

understand on the drawing, it will indicate the meausrement for the kitchen top i.e. height, length, breadth...

how do u know the exact location or measurement of your stove/ basin facing the good direction?
pls share

pinklilies

Hi Tiara_jj,

We tried our best to follow what he had advised us,but certain things that didnt really fit our theme,we just had to forgo.
For e.g,wang shifu had told us to place a 'FU' word at the wall of the hall and placed a big mirror facing the word FU..
We didnt follow since it doesnt seem to suit out theme.Therefore,instead of placing the Fu word at the wall,we replaced it by having that part of the wall painted RED,as red represented the fu(since the fu is red in colour)
We did have a big mirror facing the red wall..

Golden word from bryan wong,he mentioned that sometimes u need to think out of the box to blend fengshui with interior design.

Hi zenie,
regarding the measurement of the stove/ basin,we actually call him up a number of times to double check again.
Like for mine,he will use the 3 kitchen tiles to set as the guidlines to place the stove.
U have to be sure the measurement he had given u,if not when u are about to buy the hood and hob,u can call wang shifu again to double confirm the measurement.

saliva

Hi Sherryl,

thanks for the reply. I am confused as to where to locate my basin and stove. Cos only drawing is provided and the drawing is drawn according to the LUO PAN (compass).

u mentioned that u call him up to check the measurement where to place the basin /stove. did u ask him over the phone? Can he remember as he may not have your drawings with him. Pls advise.

In fact i have the measurement for the kitchen top ie.e H X L X D. But exact location of the stove and basin , this is really a challenge. Wld urgently need your help and advice. Thanks.

tiara_jj

Hi Sherryl

Wang shifu also asked me to place a red "Fu" word facing the dining room mirror. I am yet to reach the stage to decide if the painting suit the theme yet. But it does look weird to place a painting there. Wonder if other paintings can replace the "Fu" word?

Did Wang shifu comment anything about the replacement of red wall with "Fu" word? Did you ask him before proceeding?

pinklilies

Hi zenie,
We did ask him over the phone for a few times..In fact he can still remember when we called him up and check..
Of course,try to get the hood and hob within these few weeks once u get the drawing,so that the memory will still be fresh for wang shifu..

Hi Tiara,
Well,we didnt check with wang shifu when we had decided to replace the fu word with the red painting..One thing for sure was that,wang shifu did told us that if we are daring enough,shld try painting those bright red(as hubby and myself are winter children,shld try to paint red for some part of the house)

The idea of painting red to replace the fu word is actually bryan wong idea based on how he had gained some fengshui knowledge..

saliva

Hi Sherryl,

so did shifu give the measurement where to place where stove?

CAn the stove be placed slightly opp facing the kitchen bathroom?

pinklilies

Zenie,

wang shifu did gave us the measurement of where to place the stove,so we get our contractor to go accordingly to the measurement..

Regarding whether can the stove be placed slightly opp facing the kitchen bathroom,this one i am not too sure,but heard that it is not a gd idea..

Wang shifu only told me that,my stove must be higher than the sink by half a inch or one inch,as long as the stove is higher

saliva

Hi Sherryl,

Thanks for sharing. Just wonder the measurement to place the stove is measured from? as point of reference? So u know the exact location where to place ur stove? Is it indicated on the drawing? For mine is only picture no meausrement leh.

The last time i seen him was in Feb, Not sure if he still can remember my house layout.

Headache...

tiara_jj

Thanks, Sherryl. You are quite a guru. How come its Bryan Wong's idea to advise you to paint red wall? You met him there?

Anyway, I have the same advice from Wang Shifu that the sink has to be lower than the stove. My ID commented that its will look very weird. Nobody does that. My kitchen layout is L shaped therefore space is very limited also. Did you follow this advice?

saliva

mine also sink lower than stove. wonder does this apply to all?

is it advisable to place the stove opp the kitchen bathroom/toilet? pls share

pinklilies

zenie,
maybe u shld make a trip down to wang shifu shop together with the drawing,and ask him abt the measurement based on the drawing..
If not,,no measurement,hard to buy the hood and hob.
At the same time,u can check with him whether is it possible to place the stove opposite the toilet?

tiara,
well,bryan wong did came to my house and design for me,but in the end,based on his design ideas,we get another contractor to do up the place.

Dory milki,
maybe u would like to call wang shifu again to check it out,as he did mentioned to me that stove must be higher than the sink as fire must be stronger than water..There are some fengshui thing in it..
wang shifu might had missed this out to u,,so it is best that u call him again to doucble check.As u have to ask him things that he didnt mention b4 so that he can confirm ur doubts..

saliva

Hi Sherryl,

Did u participate in the home decor show? How did u manage to get bryan to do the design for u? He is so talented in home design!

Okie, i called up shifu and he mentioned that stove slightly faced kitchen toilet is fine.But not toilet bowl. Best not to lah.

Have u completed yr XIE TU? Just wondering, after XIE TU means that you can move in and stay. Is it a MUST that all furniture and electrical appliance i.e. fridge and washer be moved in BEFORE XIE TU?

Am thinking that after XIE TU then move the furniture in. Possible?

pinklilies

Zenie,
I had finished my xie tu ceremony since 15th april,last mth..
At the same time ,after the xie tu ceremony,that night itself,i stayed over until now.

Wang shifu told me that i can move in the furniture,the appliances etc in b4 the xie tu,and it will be fine.

Even if after the xie tu thing,then u move in the furniture is possible too,is not affected,so long as u follow the xie tu date that wang shifi had given u,at the same time perform the ceremony and get the stuffs ready by then..

Remember,there are some procedures that u need to follow when xie tu..

I was quite blur in this,when i called shifu up a few times b4 the xie tu ceremony..A lot of things to remember,best if u could write it down when he says..

tiara_jj

Hi Sherry

Is Bryan's quote more expensive? He is very good in conceptualisation. Would you be able to let me have his company's name and tel no? My email address is [email protected].

Sourcing for a ID now. Its difficult to find a ID that is able to integrate design and fengshui in harmony yet the house still look modern and comfortable. Thanks

saliva

sherryl,

thanks for sharing. oh, u moved in on the day u XIE TU?

But wat about your AN CHUANG? U did it before your XIE TU?

Are u newly wed?

saliva

but thought that u have already moved in? then u did not sleep on the bed that u purchased?

Is Selection of An Chuang date part of the Home Fengshui package or he doing out of goodwill?

Did u consult him on your auspiscious timing on your actual day of wedding too?

pinklilies

Hi zenie,
i had already shifted in,but not yet sleep on the bed which i had bought..It can only be sleep on it on my AD..
Meantime,i slept in other rooms..
Regarding the an chuan,i actually consult him for the picking of auspicious date for my wedding date,at the same time,he told me one or two mths b4 my ad to go down and see him again so that he can tell me what to do for an chuan and guo da li..

I kiasu,already checked with him 6mths b4 my ad..
now in the processing of doing the guo dal li and an chuan..
Will still go down to him one week b4 my guo da li,,to confirm everything again..
This time round maybe i will give him hongbao...

mel99

Anyone know there a master jason liew? heard he is a freelance and charge reasonably.

Heard from my friend he is very good.

pinklilies

Hi zenie,
oh,,i didnt get any of the round dinning table,still in the midst of finding it..

maybe if u have any lobang can let me know too??

so how is ur house reno and the fengshui going about?

saliva

HI Sherryl,

My hse still in the midst of reno. Had started to purchase some furniture. Trying to avoid the GST increase ..keke...

Trying to search high and low for a dining table. Round and/or oval. quite hard to find. Prefer Oval easier to furniture arrangement.

Have asked around. quite difficult to find oval table. mostly are rectangular. BUT for round table there are few like marble round table but the bulky leg stand on the centre.

have u bought yr rice "container" ? Must it be wood?

rachely

hi zenie,

you can try Lorenzo at Akira Jurong, near IMM, they lotsa round table. The Megastore at habour front also got round table. Both place their table are very trendy & reasonable price.

cheers

saliva

HI sherryl,

Is is true that our parents in law have to buy the rice container for us? I interpreted so from Master.

pumpkin_seed

Hi, I am also looking for feng shui master to visit our flat... and shifu recommend?

Hi Sherryl and zenie, the wang shifu that you refer is it Master TP Wong? or can you pls. pm me contact for wang shifu that you refer.

Is he good? what is the charge?

Thank you.

pinklilies

Hi Kelly,
the wang shifu mentioned above is not master TP wong..

The wang shifu we are talking about is another shifu,and he had his own shop at golden landmark complex..
i will PM u his contact..
He is good and he charges very low,not to worry abt this..
He calculated the auspicious date for my wedding and do the fengshui for my new home..
Is afforable and good too..

saliva

Hi Sherryl,

Understand that u have moved in to your new home. Would like to ask if you move in on the same day as your XIE TU?

According to master, is it when we need to move in then we XIE TU?

but i will be moving in when on the AD. How eh?

saliva

Hi Sherryl,

If u are keen, u may want to take a look at the marble round and oval dining table at Afos @ IMM or Brighton @ Sungei Kadut.

Happy searching.

saliva

Hi there,

anyone has recommedation where to purchase fengshui oranments?

wide selection and reasonable price.

momo23

hey gals,
can i check the rough charges for wang shifu?
Seems like he has gone to ur places a few times? does he charge per session?

pinklilies

Hi zenie,
my xie tu and move in is the same day..
Well,u might need to check with shifu whether can he pick a date for both xie tu and move in one or two weeks after ur Ad...

do check with him whether is it possible to leave the house empty and xie tu only after ad..

Thanks for ur recomendation,i will try my luck there at IMM...

saliva

Hi there,

any idea what is the auspiscious direction to hang a clock in the living room?

Does it matter left or right side of the hall?

saliva

Hi jssshare,

u can reach wang shifu at 62956824.
His office is at Golden Landmark . Give him a ring to book an appointment.

saliva

Hi Sherryl,

thanks for sharing. Am thinking of hanging on the wall in the living room. Can?

Any idea where to hang the clock too?

pinklilies

zenie,
abt hanging the clock,i am not too sure...(as i didnt get a clock in my house..hee..hee)
Heard b4 that there will be a particular place for hanging..better to check with shifu...