Fengshui Master

godzillaoh

Hi there! I needed some opinion on fengshui of your flat/house. How extreme you will go? Any experience to share like mabbe compromising the fengshui tips you have with the ID design? Any fengshui masters to recommend?

Appreciate if anyone could share any experience with a fengshui master...Thanks!
happy.gif

alleb

Hihi,

For me, I will listen to my fengshui master in everything. I feel that if i want to believe in Fengshui, i will have to do everything he say for it to work well, If not, i might as well dun engage one to confuse myself. There are ppl who dun engage fengshui masters and they live happily also. For me, I just want to play extra safe
happy.gif
But still, it will depend on who who engage as ur fengshui master. I won't say there are gd or bad ones, they just have diff way of telling fengshui lor.

I tink one type of fengshui master are those who ask u to buy this and that from them to put in the hse in order to work well for the hse. They have their logic and i tink they should be gd even though i had not engage one like these before.

My fengshui master is one that tells me where to place the things in the hse, like having the stove in the correct direction, how many fish to rear in my fish tank, wat color to paint for the hse and doors, where should i put my bedroom etc....He take me and husband ba zhi to decide all these. He also do the "open door" ceromary and "move in" ceromory for us. At the end of it, he will give me a file with my edited floorplan, a list of things to do etc....

However, his service is not cheap. Mine is a 5room flat and it cost $1400. He was recommend by my colleage whose mum and sister once engage and claim that he was gd cos they did everyting he told them and everyting in the hse went beri smoothly... things like work, money, relationship..... For me, I just started renovating my hse, after reno, he will choose a date to do the "move in" cemormory and he will check if the hse is done up properly as told and written in the file.

starlet

Hi godzilla,

I just engaged Master Cecil Lee to view my resale unit. Have not meet him for 2nd appt yet.

godzillaoh

Aloha!

Jasmine, thanks for sharing your 2cents here. i haven study fengshui before, but talkin about arrangement of the furniture looks more like a balance of harmony to me...
happy.gif

wah ur FSM sounds damm pro man... his charges sounds x too, but of course, you are paying for a piece of mind. its priceless!
happy.gif

How many times he come to your house to see and what is the payments like. Did he kinda of control the things that can be place here and stuff? Did that clash with your ID?

hahah, toking about the "open door" and "move in" ceremony, my FH's mother was telling us to roll oranges inside the house when the door is open... ahhahaha den mus consume the oranges after duno how many days.. den also, my mum told me about havin to boil water using a kettle when u 1st open the door. i tink its "shui" thing lar.. ahahhha den also, she said my buy a sack of rice, salt and some other condiments in the hse so that its always full! i tink its interesting to hear if anyone knows abt any traditions or measurements taken when first opening the door!

Hey btw, where is your lovenest? I just gotton my new executive flat at anchorvale lane.
happy.gif

alleb

Payment is in full at his office before he will come to the hse. It did not clash with my ID because i seek him to see and give me the plan 1st before i search for my ID. I finally got my quotation after much comparsion with a few ID and my reno start today
happy.gif
Btw, my hse is in woodlands. Wow... executive, then it must be big lor. wats ur square area?? Mine is 119square meter.

ok, a bit more in detail of wat was done.

1st time , he will do the "open door" ceromory by prayin. We have to bring things like pineapples, apples, and 3 other fruits, and rice and salt etc for praying. I heard a lot abt rolling the pineapple into the hse for luck but to my surprise, he didn't. Instead, he use that for praying with the rest of the things bought. After that he say the rest of the fruits can bring back to eat except the pineapple cannot eat. He also help us pray and chant something that i dun understand.... then he will take the floorplan and went to each of the room to take notes. After that, he sprinkle salt and rice all over the hse. Then he told a hammer and hit the floor a few thing with chanting again and pronouce that reno had start which mean we can start reno anytime we like. After that he went off and told us that he will call us. Me and husband were like " huh?? that all" to ourself after he left. hahaha... then a wk later, we were called up to his office to collect the report. We were beri impressed lor. He had edited our floorplan by placing the sofa, bed and other things on the paper. Then he gave us a few piece of note and explain to us. He also sort of fortune-tell for both of us by telling us wat is our lucky num, color etc..... Lucky, his design is not weird lor... hahahaha....
He said after the reno to call him and he will choose a gd date and do the "move in" cemormany for us. The things to bring for the "move in" is twice more as the 1st time..... Got to carry many many thing liao.....

godzillaoh

aloha!
happy.gif

jasmine, the payment in full arh! wha like dat his service mus be dammm goood.. i tot usually pay abit den pay the rest... wah still got prayin one. wich dialect are you?

ya i heard abt the hammer thing..hammer on the bad luck one hoh..

wah sey... ur FSM quite pro leh. does he have a website?

alleb

Hihi,

I am hokkien. But i tink its according to religion that he set up... cos before the whole praying thing, he got ask if we got hold joss stick and we said yes.

Hammer is for bad luck one?? Well, maybe hor... i never tink of it. becos after he hammer, he said i can start reno anytime, so I thought the hammer thing is to signify start of reno, cos if u use the hammer to knock, u are sort of starting the reno, u get wat i mean??
happy.gif

The chase away bad luck or dirty things one i tink is the sprinkles of rice and salt....

Nope, he doesn't have a website. He is not always in the office. Payment is to his office gal at the office.

afraid

Hi Jasmine,

U're right, hammering on the floor signified starting of reno whereas when he chants when he open door, he's chasing watever bad away then he spinkle rice and salt.

For the praying, it's for the tu di shen lor.

afraid

Hi Xiang,

No lah...cos I've gone through the same way oso except I'll ask wat's the reason for doing so. Moreover, different shi fu will have different ways for individual base on your ba zi.

afraid

Hi Xiang,

No lah...cos I've gone through the same way oso except I'll ask wat's the reason for doing so. Moreover, different shi fu will have different ways for individual base on your ba zi.

godzillaoh

aloha i m back!

got a prob now lar... we are kinda of worried that the FSM will kinda of clash with our ID design so duno want to engage him anot.. tot of cecil lee frm geomancy...my FH is seriously worried lor.. i m alrite lar.. for example, we are intending to do up a smaller room in one bedroom for our chinchilla... what if he says, cannot keep them or gotta put them somewhere else when they nid the aircon? realli worried. cos if engaged one mite as well follow... if not spend $$ for wat...
sad.gif

hello88

Hi godzilla,

yr id already done up all the perspective drawings? maybe u can try to talk to cecil lee first about yr concern.

mikyal

Hi all,

Just to share with you my Fengshui Master, Vin Leo. He's charges are really reasonable.

He gives advise on which unit to choose based on you and your FH's 8 character, then visit your unit with the traditional ritual ceremony when you "open door", gives a very detailed plan of where to put what in your house and after renovation has been done, he will go to your house to ensure that your furniture has been placed at the right places.

He even have clients from as far away as India and Ukraine (dunno if i got the spelling of the country correct)

Worth giving his service a try for those of you out there who is looking for a good FSM.

shernine

How much you paid for ur feng shui master?

Coz we also engaged a feng shui master, the charges is quite cheap compared to others. For 4-rm one. But heard that he will do everything at one shot on the open door ceremony, and telling us where to put wat.

mikyal

Hi Shernine,

Mine is a 5-rm flat. He charges $580 for his service. He went to our flat to view and see the overall landscape of our environment and met us up another time with a more detailed plan of where to put what based on our floor plan. With that, it is easier when we discuss with our contractor on our layout. His consultation is pretty thorough too. How much did you pay for yours? Mind to share too?

mikyal

Hi Shernine,

I forgot to add that prior he went up to our place, he had me and my FH's bazi read as well on a separate consultation as it does affect the overall fengshui of the place like what Jasmine has shared above. So, all in all, we had 3 consultations with him already. He will also choose a good date to move into our house once it has been renovated.

shernine

mine is he charged us S$288 for 4-rm. He had me and my FH's bazi read as well, and do up the open door ceremony for us, and also see feng shui for our house, and choose good date to move into our house too...

But think we will only have 2 consultations with him... He always go indonesia and china for see feng shui also.

elaine77

Hi Jasmine,

I also consulted a Fengshui master for my new flat, the way you described on how to did the open door ceremony sounds like my Fengshui shifu.. so coincidence.. is his office in keypoint?

kkjc0517

hi jasmine,

can share wif me ur contact of the master?
how u find his service?after hiring him,u can feel it is better?:)

phenn

Hi All,

Have you all heard of a Feng Shui master called Adelina Pang? Can share with me your experience with her?

phenn

Hi long yan fa,

Does Ms Lynn Yap has any website for us to visit?
Did u use her svcs? What r her charges like?

Have u heard of Master Roy Phua?

phenn

Hi mikyal,

I have been trying to contact Vin Leo on the nos u have provided above but it always said the user is not avaliable. I wonder is there any other ways to contact him like thro' e-mail. Pls advise.

Many thanks!

dragon_eye

Not Lynn. Nowadays many new so-called "master". mine is HK trained Danny Cheong of Cheong Geomancy Consultants, since 1988, Tel 67450023. Did my hse & shop & Wedding Date 07. Upmarket & Good.

berszewai

Hi all,

I have engaged Cecil Lee to analyse my house.

He helped us analysed the date on door opening, analysed the ba zi based on the occupants in the house, furniture layout and best colours, length of dividers and so on. Got my ID to come along as well so they can liase on the best layout and specific details for the renovation. He will come again after the renovatin has been completed to ensure everything is alright. He also has done a lifetime anaylsis for occupants on the house.

His service is quite good though price wise may be a bit higher than other FSM mentioned by other forumers.

crystalbella

hi bernard and Sze Wai

Did cecil lee suggested things which u all didn't intend to have in the 1st place like hacking of wall or putting up dividers etc. We are abit worry that the layout given by him will be very different to the one we intend to have. So still considering whether to enage a FS master.
Yours is a 4 or 5 room?

berszewai

Hi Crystal,

Ours is a 5 rm. We did not have much changes to the orignial layout that we have. Just shifting the position of the shoe cabinet, wardrobe in the MBR and making the divider semi-see though and specific details like height and length of divider and altar and entrance kerb, best colours for the occupants, where to place mirrors, best position for bed and study table.

Do not have to worry. It will be good if you can follow his instructions. Its to your advantages. Not say something drastic will happen if you dun follow. Basically most of his suggestions n minor changes for us are to maintain the flow of wealth within the house and also to improve certain aspects of our individual lives.

Best is you can bring your ID and the FS master together at your house and together you all can come to a compromise of wats best for the house in terms of design n FS.

icegoh

Hi Long Yan Fa,

Why did you say adelina Pang is lousy? Any experience to share?

Tks... May PM mi if necessary..

mikyal

Hi Phenn,

Have not been on this website for sometime as I was bz with my new hse and ROM. Now, I have settled well in my lovenest and I have my FS Master, Vin to thank for.
happy.gif

His email addy [email protected]. If you call him and can't reach him, he is probably out of town to give FS seminar.

By the way, just to let you know, Master Vin's own Master is non other than the renowned FS Master, Joey Yap. You can get Joey Yap's FS books and software at MPH stores. Can check it out.

All the best to you .
happy.gif

bollywood

Share the opinion of long yan fa. I'm in Asia long enough to understand such Chinese Science & know the History of Feng Shui & Masters in S'pore. In these few years many new so-called masters were born. And all these chaps made this art into business. Sad!

mikyal

Hi,

FS nowadays have become very popular and no longer made exclusive just for the rich. Hence, as with any businesses, with demand, there comes supply.

It is also inevitable that younger generation of FS masters come into the picture as older ones retire.

I believe that not all so called "new" FS masters are bad although there could be bad sheeps amongst them.

bollywood

Dont mention. Yellow Pages has Geomancy listing But beware of Bull-Shit fellas including females. I'd go for estd ones. You might pay more but Reputation counts.

aprilgal

hi astrogirl,
my fengshui master is consider as reputated as he is always on tv during the LNY countdown variety program by channel 8 & U.

bollywood

Peng is young & bullshit alot! I dont against women but feel that other than Dr Evelyn Lip, all other lady geomancers here & Malaysia are too business minded. Well, Way that fella too, business-man! Any one with more than 10 yrs is estd. Chat with them, you might find a good one. The 1 I use is an old man in HK. No. 1 there.

poohbear88

hi aprilgal,

how much ur fengshui master charge?

hi wong fei hong,

ur fengshui master will come to spore?how much he charge?can share his contact?:)