FEB' 2017 bride!!

joannecc.

Hello! Looking at Feb too! :) Nervous & Exciting! Looking @ 18th Feb/11/12th Feb. Anyone knows how to pick auspicious date? :/ clueless here!

Clzh

Any reviews on Village Hotel Katong, by Far East group? :)
Hello, I'm a 2016 btb but chanced upon your thread. Village hotel katong is not bad. Pillarless and hS a toilet in the banquet hall itself. But I think it cannot accommodate too many tables. Great amount of space for a reception table outside the banquet hall.

joannecc.

hello! 11th Feb Bride here. So far haven't book anything yet :x Just know that the church is available, banquet so far available bridal package, how much in advance do i have to book? cause planning to go taiwan in June end.

JuzDream

Hihi anyone wanna join group chat for jan and feb 2017 brides? If so plz pm me your contact number. I will ask the existing group chat adninistrator to add u in =)

Eloias

Hi all! New here, nice to know there's a thread just for Feb 2017 brides hehe.. My wedding date is on 18 Feb 2017 :)

Eloias

My AD is on 18 Feb 2017 too! Have you booked your venue?

Hi there! It will be a church wedding for us and lunch after that.. how about you?
Wow it seems like 18 feb 2017 is a popular date. When I was scouting around bridal studio many of the MUA are fully booked for that day!

Sobriquetz

Hi there! It will be a church wedding for us and lunch after that.. how about you?
Wow it seems like 18 feb 2017 is a popular date. When I was scouting around bridal studio many of the MUA are fully booked for that day!

Yeah too popular, need to be v kiasu and book quick haha! I am having wedding lunch too, at Marina Mandarin.

JuzDream

Signed with My Bridal Room. Taking 2 wedding photoshoot in Thailand (local photographer in thailand) and Singapore =)

evien

Hello BTBs, I'm 18 Feb! Have booked w Holiday inn at orchard city. Was doing a comparison w Hotel Jen and Furama since we only looking at 15 tables but end up w Holiday inn coz we preferred the ballroom than Hotel Jen. Going to Taiwan for pre wedding shoot in Oct.. Booked my pre shoot and AD package w Cangai. Left w AD videographer which I'm still finding. Anyone can recommend? :)

JuzDream

Hello BTBs, I'm 18 Feb! Have booked w Holiday inn at orchard city. Was doing a comparison w Hotel Jen and Furama since we only looking at 15 tables but end up w Holiday inn coz we preferred the ballroom than Hotel Jen. Going to Taiwan for pre wedding shoot in Oct.. Booked my pre shoot and AD package w Cangai. Left w AD videographer which I'm still finding. Anyone can recommend? :)
You may consider H&V photography... i like his style of taking photo candid at right moment.

Haige - 9118 6797

Photography is around 1.5k and videography is 1k.

I did not negotiate alot with him as I am scared it would compromise the quality of the photos.

Sobriquetz

I am using Momentold Productions for AD videographer. Affordable and they give a free movie poster of your film! Can check them out on facebook (note that is it Momentold Productions, and not Moment Productions, different company).

evien

You may consider H&V photography... i like his style of taking photo candid at right moment.

Haige - 9118 6797

Photography is around 1.5k and videography is 1k.

I did not negotiate alot with him as I am scared it would compromise the quality of the photos.

I have signed up AD photographer w the bridal shop already. The website seems to be showing photographs only. Your videographer is from H&V as well?

evien

I am using Momentold Productions for AD videographer. Affordable and they give a free movie poster of your film! Can check them out on facebook (note that is it Momentold Productions, and not Moment Productions, different company).

Mind sharing the package that they offer you? The videos seem not bad! I saw my friends in one of the videos. Haha.. Have request a quotation from them though. Lol.

ahchew

Hi! possible to share the package with me too? Thanks! =D

JuzDream

I have signed up AD photographer w the bridal shop already. The website seems to be showing photographs only. Your videographer is from H&V as well?
Videographer will be his friend but another company....i am also quite impressed with their video.

JuzDream

Do you know the company name? Don't mind checking it out too, :)
This was the email I received.

You may check it out

Dear Valued Customer,

Good day!

We are H&V photography and glad to know that your big day is coming soon.

We would like take this opportunity to congrats both of you in advance.

At the same time, to share your joy and happiness, and of course to transform the memorable moments on your big day into artistic photos, we would like offer you our Actual Day Wedding Packages(05:30am - 23:00pm) at a price of SGD 1588 , which will include free artistic retouch of not less than 150 photos and basic exposure and color correction of all other photos. Any additional hour of shooting will only cost you SGD150/hr. All the retouched photos will be returned to you in high resolution soft copy.

If you are looking for videography as well, we will be glad to offer you a discount rate of SGD 2588 for both photography & videography(including aerial view videography) services(05:30am - 23:00pm), where the videography service will be provided by our trusted partner. The package is inclusive of SDE which would allow your beloved family members and friends to share the romantic, interesting & funny moves in the morning events during their dinner time. Most importantly, even though we believed that a photo speaks a thousand words, you will never forget some sentences in your loved one's voice The package will further include a free childhood montage to be shown to the guest during banquet.

2hrs photobooth service with unlimited printing by our photobooth partner **********************(www.facebook.com/*********************.sg) will be at a price of SGD 358.

Please visit our website for our portfolios:

http://www.HandVPhotography.com

Any further enquiries please do not hesitate to contact us @ 91186797 or simply reply this email.

Thanks you so much for your time and hope to hear from you soon.

evien

This was the email I received.

You may check it out

Dear Valued Customer,

Good day!

We are H&V photography and glad to know that your big day is coming soon.

We would like take this opportunity to congrats both of you in advance.

At the same time, to share your joy and happiness, and of course to transform the memorable moments on your big day into artistic photos, we would like offer you our Actual Day Wedding Packages(05:30am - 23:00pm) at a price of SGD 1588 , which will include free artistic retouch of not less than 150 photos and basic exposure and color correction of all other photos. Any additional hour of shooting will only cost you SGD150/hr. All the retouched photos will be returned to you in high resolution soft copy.

If you are looking for videography as well, we will be glad to offer you a discount rate of SGD 2588 for both photography & videography(including aerial view videography) services(05:30am - 23:00pm), where the videography service will be provided by our trusted partner. The package is inclusive of SDE which would allow your beloved family members and friends to share the romantic, interesting & funny moves in the morning events during their dinner time. Most importantly, even though we believed that a photo speaks a thousand words, you will never forget some sentences in your loved one's voice The package will further include a free childhood montage to be shown to the guest during banquet.

2hrs photobooth service with unlimited printing by our photobooth partner **********************(www.facebook.com/*********************.sg) will be at a price of SGD 358.

Please visit our website for our portfolios:

http://www.HandVPhotography.com

Any further enquiries please do not hesitate to contact us @ 91186797 or simply reply this email.

Thanks you so much for your time and hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks for sharing! Will check it out. Momentold is not available on my AD. Lol, just realised Sobriquetz's AD is the same as me that's why Momentold not available. Haha!