eyelash extension

wluyan

Im thinking of doing eyelash extension for the photo shoot. anyone had done it before? any salon recommendation?

Wen Xuan

I was advised not to take eyelashes extension during the ps. According to the MUA, usually the extension may not suite the make up. Furthermore all the make up may harm the extension too esp when u need to remove the heavy make up by the makeup Removal.

wluyan

thank you so much for your advise . thought it would save time and some fake lash really look fake
I was advised not to take eyelashes extension during the ps. According to the MUA, usually the extension may not suite the make up. Furthermore all the make up may harm the extension too esp when u need to remove the heavy make up by the makeup Removal.

Wen Xuan

thank you so much for your advise . thought it would save time and some fake lash really look fake
Nowadays got those natural type of falsies. U can discuss with your mua during your trial make up. To be frank, Eyelash extension may collect lots of make up powder which u need to wash it thoroughly after that.

wluyan

thanks . there is no trial makeup for my shoot. ill discuss with them on the day on the choosing of gown. thanks

candyapple

Not recommended as lash extension may not be that visible in photos. I thought of doing it for my pws but in the end decided not to after reading some discussions.

coldjade

I did 4D Souffle and loved it. It was visible in photoshoot, shortened makeup time and made my eye brighter. But if you never do before, I suggest try 1 time to get a feel first, then when it's near AD/PWS you will be more comfortable in it.

jenxuankoh

We can save some time off in normal makeup routine by at least 15 minutes by avoiding the eye area altogether (no mascara, eyeliner or eyeshadow) in your morning routine. So natural.

I done my Eyelash Extension to save me a lot of time and regain me a lot of confidence with The Best Beauty Centre and the staff are very friendly and professional.

Very high standard with clean and cosy environment. Highly recommended and you may Contact them @+65 9026 8183