Eyebrow Embroidery

mk6164

Hi, I have started doing eyebrow embroidery since 3 years ago. And honestly, I think it is really if you pay peanuts you get monkeys. My very first eyebrow embroidery was done at a very chaotic hair salon called Cardinal at Chong Pang (Yishun). It's really dirt cheap, only $80, plus one free touchup. Sounds like a good deal hor? But the ink does not last at all. It was also not properly done (uneven and one side up, one side down). And I didn't have to bear with the ugly look for very long as the ink was nearly all worn off after about 3 mths. So I went back to do a touchup 3 mths later, but the lady who was so warm and friendly the first time, became so reluctant to do the touchup for me. I had called before hand to say I want to go for touchup, and ask if any appointment is required. The person who answered the phone tell me no need. So when I was there, I look for the lady who did my eyebrow, and she tell me that she is busy, and ask me to wait for 2 hours!!! So I got no choice, but to go home first and then went back there in the afternoon again. But anyway, after her touchup, it still did not last more than 3 months.

Anyway, I am determined to pay a little bit more to get a better job done. So after a year, i went to Chinatown People's Park Centre. YES...you did not hear me wrong...I went there. I would not say it's a mistake cos the result turns out very well. You know the beauty salons there are mostly manned by many Chinese Ladies (aggressive ones). I had initially wanted to do a $388 package, but was finally being coerced to do a $1088 package...And trust me...they are REALLY good at it. But anyway, the result was good, my shape has maintained for about a year and so far so good :)

octobride

Hi, I have started doing eyebrow embroidery since 3 years ago. And honestly, I think it is really if you pay peanuts you get monkeys. My very first eyebrow embroidery was done at a very chaotic hair salon called Cardinal at Chong Pang (Yishun). It's really dirt cheap, only $80, plus one free touchup. Sounds like a good deal hor? But the ink does not last at all. It was also not properly done (uneven and one side up, one side down). And I didn't have to bear with the ugly look for very long as the ink was nearly all worn off after about 3 mths. So I went back to do a touchup 3 mths later, but the lady who was so warm and friendly the first time, became so reluctant to do the touchup for me. I had called before hand to say I want to go for touchup, and ask if any appointment is required. The person who answered the phone tell me no need. So when I was there, I look for the lady who did my eyebrow, and she tell me that she is busy, and ask me to wait for 2 hours!!! So I got no choice, but to go home first and then went back there in the afternoon again. But anyway, after her touchup, it still did not last more than 3 months.

Anyway, I am determined to pay a little bit more to get a better job done. So after a year, i went to Chinatown People's Park Centre. YES...you did not hear me wrong...I went there. I would not say it's a mistake cos the result turns out very well. You know the beauty salons there are mostly manned by many Chinese Ladies (aggressive ones). I had initially wanted to do a $388 package, but was finally being coerced to do a $1088 package...And trust me...they are REALLY good at it. But anyway, the result was good, my shape has maintained for about a year and so far so good :)

That sounds like a really unpleasant experience! I thought they will draw a sample on your brows before the embroidery?

$1088 is not cheap eh. But if results are good, I guess it's okay.
However I would not want those china ladies to do it for me.... Later kena conned also.

Chloetanlove

I went to beauty allure. Regretted it. Only $488 for 6d nano brows but all China ladies doing for u ...Do like no do hahaa coz very light and I have dark brows

April9669

I’m planning to do one, but really have no idea whether should do 3D or 6D? Can anyone explain what is the diff. And which one is better?

Queen Tan

Hi babes.
Anyone has good and reasonable priced eyebrow embroidery salon to recommend?

TIA!
National Day coming. I think facial works better than eye cream. Myself I visit the best beauty centre for their beauty services. Even eyebrow embroidery. Could only say that they are one of the best in town! Try their oxygen jet peeling, it will amaze you.

Thanks for sharing

Irenetang

Hi pretty, can someone recommend good eyebrow embroidery?
Either home based or shop also can.
Hi babe....u can try instagram : asiatique.beaute, just done mine there from a friend's recommendation. Extremely satisfied and very reasonably priced.

jenxuankoh

Having the hassle of drawing your eye brow every single morning? The Best Beauty Centre will do the trick for you. They will advise you the type of brows for you, they will draw a sample to your expectation, before they proceed. And the best part is ... it’s painless! I been to so many salon before, so far this is the best and I am so loving the After effect .. I don’t even look like a clown after she do the brows for me. It’s so natural and nice. I can’t find any flaws for The Best Beauty Centre so far, only thing is your brow will peel, but still even if it’s peels, it doesn’t effect your daily look, so I will definitely recommend you guys to go over and get your brows done before Chinese New Year! I am happy that I save at least 15 min of my Time every single morning. Oh ya they have eyes lashes extension too! Even Facial! They are having a 50 percent off for the brows i done.

Attachments

• 3E8B6ED5-5000-4C8B-80A2-FBDF9EEC49D2.jpeg
    3E8B6ED5-5000-4C8B-80A2-FBDF9EEC49D2.jpeg
    68.5 KB · Views: 5
  • A16DB06F-14C1-42A0-A07B-BDBD1595BCCD.jpeg
    A16DB06F-14C1-42A0-A07B-BDBD1595BCCD.jpeg
    87.4 KB · Views: 5
  • 02732F1D-89BE-47FA-A7E0-EC306F1AE266.jpeg
    02732F1D-89BE-47FA-A7E0-EC306F1AE266.jpeg
    84 KB · Views: 5
  • 04D6DF14-EE5B-4A76-A0C3-9C11AED1FD8D.jpeg
    04D6DF14-EE5B-4A76-A0C3-9C11AED1FD8D.jpeg
    61.9 KB · Views: 5

Momomil

My friend recommended me to go to this salon. The brow artist is very thorough in consultation and she draws very nice eyebrow shape for me. Thought usually there will be scabbing after eyebrow embroidery but my brows didn't scab. She told me can touch water after few hours. My brows heals well without any peeling.

jenxuankoh

Surprisingly Singapore Award Winning Brand THE BEST BEAUTY CENTRE offer FREE EYEBROW TOUCH UP but Only for Singaporean and PR.

They are now offering 2D Eyebrow Embroidery at only S$88 (U.P $380) Purchase now to get another 1x Free Bojin Detox Facial (1hour) or 10x Free Eyebrow Trimming. Valid for Singaporean and PR /SP! For the first 100 customers only! Chinese New Year Promotion not to miss!!

Celebrating their 20 years anniversary!! Singapore Award Winning Brand THE BEST BEAUTY CENTRE!!

Please check it out or call 6352 8101 for appointment or your nearest branch.

Surprisingly Singapore Award Winning Brand THE BEST BEAUTY CENTRE offer FREE EYEBROW TOUCH UP but Only for Singaporean and PR.

We are now offering 3D Eyebrow Embroidery at only S$188 (U.P $380) Purchase now to get another 3 Months Free Eyebrow Trimming. Valid for Singaporean and PR /SP! For the first 100 customers only!

Celebrating their 20 years anniversary!! Singapore Award Winning Brand THE BEST BEAUTY CENTRE!!

Please check it out or call 6352 8101 for appointment or your nearest branch.

We can save some time off drawing in your eyebrows in your morning routine.

I done my 3D Eyebrow Embroidery at only S$188 with 3 Months Free Touch Up. My eyebrow embroidery save me a lot of time and regain me a lot of confidence.

The Best Beauty Centre staff are very friendly and professional.

Very high standard with clean and cosy environment. Highly recommended and you may Contact them @+65 9026 8183

Shin-Ji-M

By any chance have you hear of nail polish on your eyebrows as a magical cure? I had mine nail polish done at the this place and i saw someone suggesting it and was wondering if it is legit.

Pandacat

Hi NatalieChew, numbing cream will be applied on your brows before doing the embroidery. After that, there should be no or little pain. If the cream wears off during the process, just tell them to reapply.

Hi NatalieChew, numbing cream will be applied on your brows before doing the embroidery. After that, there should be no or little pain. If the cream wears off during the process, just tell them to reapply.

Hi Pandacat, omg thank you for the information because i actually have a very sensitive skin and my pain tolerance is low so i am actually very skeptical when it comes to doing eyebrow embroidery even though i have been wanting to do it.

directreesg

The holiday season is fast approaching and only have a few weeks before the Chinese New Year celebrations start. Need to freshen up things during this period!!

I have visited The Best Beauty Centre have a range of basic skin care products to help you maintain good skin complexion. They are in the business for 20 years plus!!

Singapore Award Winning Brand THE BEST BEAUTY CENTRE!!
✅Eyelash Lifting Perming
✅Partial Hair Removal Opt
✅ Eyebrow /Upper Lip/Armpit
✅Eye Bojin Detox Treatment
✅Eyebrow Trimming

Very high standard with clean and cosy environment. Highly recommended and you may Contact them @+65 9026 8183