Elegant Vera Wang (Mainline not White by VW) for Sale

joannazyn

I've got an elegant Vera Wang Mainline wedding dress to let out as I plan to move abroad., brought from US (original price at SGD 6,000 +tax) only wore for in door reception and then professionally cleaned by Jeeves(cost me $350)

Dress Details:The dress has a trumpet silhouette which hugs the curve. It fits through the hips and flares out. Stunning hand stitched floral design and beading all over the bodice and at the back of the train (they sparkle under light!) It’s made of silk satin fabric which is Ivory/ Champagne (the picture may show it too yellow-ish due to lighting)

Size: US 10 with no alternation made(Vera Wang mainline tends to run small as I'm typical US size 6, also tried White by VW and fits size 6,too) My measurement is 35"/27"/35", 5'6" tall with 2.5" heels, the dress fits me perfectly. But can be easily altered to fit size 4-8 and trimmed down if needed.

Condition: This dress is in amazing condition (but due to delicate nature of the embroidery, there are 1or2 missing beads/ threads shown in the pictures. But really hard to see without close look and are in the bottom of train or hidden under sash. Also, to be very honest, there are some small& unnoticeable wear signs, mainly in the inside of train or lining on the bottom, which definitely can't be seen when wearing!)

Such an elegant and romantic dress comes at fraction of retail price. Also, to be fair, no trying and serious buyer only, do contact me if you have any further queries or interests! (SMS or whatsapp 86995838).
Label.jpg IMG_4223.JPG front.jpg T2XcQkXlVaXXXXXXXX_!!135038801.jpg Missing Beads.JPG Close Up.jpg

jennifer743281

ball-gown-straps-chapel-train-organza-ivory-wedding-dress-adwsi0060-a.jpg

Picture via http://www.alizeedress.com/ball-gown-straps-chapel-train-organza-ivory-wedding-dress-adwsi0060.html