ECZEMA GET CURED.

miss_bean

Hi ! me too..can send the info ? thanks !
happy.gif

jentan63

Hi Shellie

Is this cream suitable for guys? my hubby has eczema and I was wondering if this cream that you are recommending can help him. Pls email me the details at [email protected].

Thank you so much

kook_car

Hi hi
I just attended a Enzyme Therapy session with a Nutrionist from US Transformation Enzyme. There are multiple causes to ezcema, and 99% it is due to your digestive system unable to breakdown certain food protein, and our skin, being the largest detox organ expel the toxin out.

We learnt how by taking enzyme supplements, help address the problem. She even provided a treatment protocol. PM me if interested.

bellrin8880

Dear all

You might want to consider taking a Japan brand Dunaliella Soft capsules as its anti-oxidant, multivitamins, good capsules for beautiful skin too. Exclusive brand not sold in any departmental store.

[email protected]

kook_car

<font color="ff6000">Sharon Chua</font>, cant PM you leh. Can you PM me or email me @ [email protected].

There is a case file @ The Diet Centre where I do my Enzyme Therapy practical - senior lady with eczema for 20+ years, after digestive enzyme and changes in diet, immediate results after 2 week. I'm just as surprise @ the speed and impact of her recover, I was very conservative and was expecting results to show only abt 3-6 mths.

natsuk

No need to go for any treatment, I went to so many doctors and it keeps coming back. Try the Eurecin pH 5 lotion from watsons or guardian pharmacy. It works like wonders, apply after bath and after a week or two you can see the difference.

yue

Hi Natsuko,

If you stop Eurecin pH 5 lotion, does your eczema comes back?

I notice mine always re-appear on the same spots even though I have been very constantly in applying lotion after each shower.

Hi Shellie &amp; Kook_car,

I'm interested to know more..
pls email me at [email protected]

thanks

natsuk

Hi Luna,

After I consistently used it for about a month. I now apply only about 3 times a week. Sometimes I forgot, but once I start to feel the itch I re-apply the lotion for 2 days and its seems ok. I think the lotion balances your skin pH so it is less susceptible to recurrence.

crazy_guy

i think eczema is an on going thingy..u can never clear it properly..it will never go away..u just gotta apply lotion everyday for a long long term, to avoid outbreaks

yue

Actually eczema got on me few years back and not when I was a teen.

The back of the elbows have been stable for quite a while (not surfacing) but not other parts of the body.

Iso tiring to apply the lotion after each shower. Such a chore.

I will usually apply lotion unless it gets too serious, then I will apply the steroid cream. Wanted to minimize the reliance on it.

crazy_guy

well u r pretty 'lucky' tat the eczema is at the other part of ur body..imagine its on ur face..tat would be a nightmare..