Dazxle Makeup by Joey

Dazxle

Makeup Artist
36290.jpg

Before the dusk for Amelia

#prewedding #preweddingsingapore #preweddingmakeup #trendingweddings #sgbride #sgmua #singaporebridesweddings

Dazxle

Makeup Artist

Dazxle

Makeup Artist

Special Mom’s edition. Makeup and hair for a good friend’s mom. I feel that mom’s makeup can be underrated sometimes. Those wrinkles are the years of raising us. Kudos to all mommies and mommy makeup artists! #bridesmom #dazxle_makeup

Ps: Love this mommy’s hair. Hair is equally important in uplifting anyone’s look! #trendinghair

Dazxle

Makeup Artist

Tomorrow is the beginning of mask off day. Are you girls trying hard to remember how to draw that eyeliner?.. And Oh, where is the lipstick?!
Here’s the Girl Next Door magnetic eyelashes + liner. Easy peasy to put on selling at $26.90 + $1 for delivery. Will teach u personally how to use it with purchase ✌

P.s: Instagram really has some very good reel songs

Dazxle

Makeup Artist
37833.jpg

Loving eyes on you. The eyes usually take the longest during the makeup because they are so important. While I like to enhance them, I also want to make sure that my brides are comfortable so the lashes we use are often one of the lightest if not, individual ones. #dazxle_makeup

Dazxle

Makeup Artist
37834.jpg

I would like to take this time to thank Denise, my client. Thank you for these kind and encouraging words :)

Today is Good Friday. This day holds the essence of redemption to mankind. I’m grateful that I have been given chances in life and also the opportunity to start out as a mua. It will not be possible without the support of my husband, family and friends. I am also proud to be mom to my precious little 9 month. Sometimes I’m extremely tired but it has also been rewarding in this journey. Still loving my job :) #dazxle_makeup