DARK EYE CIRCLES

bellecityster

Hi Devillotte,

I am using an eye cream from my homebased beautican. It suits me quite well as I also went to her for eye treatment too. I did see improvement. If interested, you may email her for enquiries. [email protected]

kiwimelon

hey ladies,

I have serious dark circles too! Anyone have information in removing dark circles through aesthetics clinic?

artie

Hi Kiwimelon,
I had mine done at amaris and results are satisfactory so far. I sometimes wonder why no one recommended the treatment to me earlier
sad.gif
. If u r looking 4 info, try visit their website www.amaris-b.com

kiwimelon

Thank you, Artie! ^_^

I've emailed amaris for their opinion to my dark circles and will be going down for consultation next week.But what treatment you've gone through? Is it non-operative? How much you paid for it?

colt_26

i just called to check on the procedure and cost.
Its using fats from hips to put below eyes to lighten the dark circles. its a minor ops.

the cost is about $2k.

icyflame

I've tried Hylexin, works for my sis & I but rather costly, so did not continue.
Using the Vitamin K eye cream at the moment, can see immediate lightening. Affordable too. Can PM me if you need sources.

After all it boils down to having beauty sleep during the golden hours of 11pm to 3am.

babe_e18

Hi Icy,

Can share with me where to get the Vit K eye cream?

Anyone know what product to use for pigmentation on face? Mine seems like spreading eventhough i use whitening products and sun block.

wonghln

Hi, Esther, maybe u can try NeoStrata HQ Skin Lightening Cream, quite effective for me. Hv been using for 2-3yrs so far no new pigmentation and old ones didn't disappear 100% but lightened alot. Btw i m quite fair so i tink its quite effective.

icyflame

Hi Esther,

Is your skin dehydrated/dry? Whitening products don't work well on dry/dehydrated skins. Maybe you can use hydrating masks more often
happy.gif

tangerine123

Hi All,

I want to share my experience of my eye bag surgery. I have eye bags and dark eye circles since i was really young and i feel really ugly as a result. I tried all sorts of cream and all sorts of treatments but it didn’t work.

All the things that I have done for eye circles/bags that were useless:

1. I want to dermatologists and bought very expensive eye creams.
2. I bought really expensive over the counter branded eye creams.
3. I went for IPL for eye circles (which was very painful and costly and ineffective)
4. I went for meso theraphy (where apparently some nutrients were injected to break down the fats under the eye – useless and expensive)
5. I went for fillers (where apparently some form of liquid is inject under the eye to fill up the hollowness under the eye – useless and waste of money – after a while the fillers were gone)

I have wasted a lot of time and money on all these so called eye creams, which I use faithfully and also all these rubbish treatments that were deemed to be effective. I went to various doctors and did all these various things. Of course, I know that removing the eye bag permanently was the solution but I was afraid of pain/swelling/ etc etc and decided to try all the rest of the methods first.

At the very end I pluck up the courage to went for my eye bag surgery. I went to the plastic surgeon in glen eagles (LK) and it cost $3,800 (excluding GST). Before him, I actually went to W.W and he quoted me twice the price. I thought it was ridiculous so I did not perform the operation with him. (I am not going to use any doctors names here).
W.W claim that he is using a very special method bla bla but I read in the websites that there are so many other doctors performing the same thing. He is just trying to ‘talk it up’. Anyway he wanted to do a eye bag surgery where the cut is inside the eyelid so that there is no wound/scar. But I read somewhere that this is no good.

So I went to LK for advice. Doc LK explained that if the doc removes the fat, there will be excessive skin, hence it is vital that the excess skin is removed if not there will be hollowness etc. so I decided to trust LK and went for it.

Trust me when I say that during the whole operation it was PAINLESS. Except for when they jab in the sedative of course. It just feels like a typical injection. In fact, mesotheraphy and fillers were more painful. I was conscious but I did not feel pain at all. The nurse gave me some miraculous sedative. Also, I would like to add, the nurses there are all very nice except for one old lady. She was rude and impolite. Anyway the operation was quite fast – last for around 1 hour or so. When I came out I thought I will look terrible but the stitch/wound was not as bad as I thought. It just looked like very light eye liner under my eye. I was groggy but after I rested awhile, I could leave. ALONE.

I had my operation at 10am. At 4-5pm, I started to feel pain. The nurses there gave me a huge bag of medication and some liquids to clean and apply on the wound. The swelling/bruising started soon after for about 5 days (this is inevitable). On the 3rd day, I went back to the doc to take out the tapes (they stick tapes near the eyes to reduce the swelling. On the 5th day, I went back to take out the stitches. It was slightly painful when the stitches were taken out, especially at the corners. But it was all bearable pain.

Now, it is barely a week after my surgery. The wound is still healing slowly but I think it was the right decision. I have NO MORE eye bags. Doctor did pre warn me that my dark eye circles will not improve and I have to be realistic about it. He says lets perform the operation and see how is the effect. He say laser maybe a possible treatment for dark circles. He said one step at a time. For me, I really did see some improvement in my eye circles. But this varies from person to person. Not everyone will have the same effect I suppose.

I just want to share with all the ladies out there with eye bags and dark eye circles. I understand your frustration especially when you look at the mirror with no concealer or make up on your face. Trust me I know. I got eye circles and eye bags since I was young. And it was genetic. My dad has huge eye bags and my mum has eye bags AND circles. No matter how much I sleep or whatever I did, it didn’t work.

I like what I see now but I think I will make a proper evaluation when my wound heals 100%. One month later, I will come back here to tell you the difference. Who knows my dark eye circles might come back..

eeyore4418

hi all,
iam using an eye cream from my homebased beautican. It suits me quite well as I also went to her for eye treatment too. I did see improvement. If interested, you may email her for enquiries. [email protected]

dodo_tay

Hi jenny

Pls advise what brand is your eye cream and which beautician do you visit?

How can i get the eye cream from them?

butterflykisses

hi jo!

i am not able to pm you, but ur post is really useful. im gald that u will share this online, much appreciated. i wish to do this eyebag surgery also, as im really desperate to get rid of mine.

pls email me at: [email protected]

thanks!!

sandydy

Hey ,
just to share , dark eye circles can dissapear if we drink more water or maybe ou can probably try the newest garnier roller,it is really effective and it does work and cost not so much too.

dale91

Hi, you might want to try some home remedies, here's a few:
1. cold teabag = gently apply around the eyes (careful that it wont get into the eyes) then leave on for a 10mins then rinse off with lukewarm water..The "tannin" in the tea is a great exfoliant to skin...works great..

2. Milk + honey = use cold milk, do the same procedure as the teabag...works well too..

3. Drink lots and lots of water and get enough sleep...eat veggies and fruits...

if you prefer to check out products, you may find some useful infos at eyecreamreviews.com

happinessinme

Hi Cristine,
i have tried them but it didn't work.
I heard eating broccoli will help too but i have tried that and it didn't work for me.

My friend introduced Mary Kay eye treatment products to me and I tried, though not religiously.. However, I see the effect on my friend's eye..
I bought the eye roller where it is made up of ionized roller.. My eyes feel cooling and some smacking effect. After which, I applied the eye gel so as to smooth the eye area.. Finally, apply the eye firming cream around the eye. Just a small sized rice grain will do the trick. I'm suppose to do it twice a day but as time passes, I get lazier :p
But felt the roller helps to firm my eye n with the help of the firming eye cream.. Not too bad of a help cos last time, my dark eye circles are extremely bad.
Of cos, now when I go out, I still need to apply concealor n loose powder.. All these are from Mary Kay.
Am a member now, if u r interested, u may want to email me at [email protected]. Women needs to pamper ourselves!

eagerbride01

SANDY:"Hey ,
just to share , dark eye circles can dissapear if we drink more water or maybe ou can probably try the newest garnier roller,it is really effective and it does work and cost not so much too."

REALLY? ive had serious dark circles for a few years now and im someone who always only drink water. no softdrinks. but still..sigh
sad.gif

jeslinelow

hmmm dark circle cannot help by just applying those cream. Sometime, it is due to our body. I used to have dark circle but now much better after I started drinking this product. Maybe u can take a look. Only the product itself can tell u how good it respond.
http://myintrasite.com/ler

watercooler

My buddie also suffers from panda eyes but last week when I saw her, her dark eye circles have lightened quite a lot.

She told me she had gone for an eye “gua sha†treatment in Bishan and it's pretty amazing to see such excellent results immediately after one treatment.

fion90

http://www.marykay.com.sg/10011913.aspx

TimeWise® Targeted-Action® Eye Revitalizer
Diminish dark circles. Depuff under eyes. Discover real results. After just two weeks, 7 out of 10 women said their dark circles and undereye puffiness were less noticeable†.

Imagine a product so powerful it can reduce the appearance of both dark circles and undereye puffiness in just two weeks. Now you can get these real results with TimeWise® Targeted-Action® Eye Revitalizer. This power-packed serum contains an exclusive blend of ingredients specifically formulated to address the multiple causes of dark circles and undereye puffiness. Within seconds of applying it, you'll feel a cooling sensation as the product begins to work. The end result? Your eyes look rested. Refreshed. Revitalized.

fion90

Hi dear,

I brought it from at SGD70. It expensive but i could really see the result after 7 day. Can last me for abt 2 month as i only apply every night before i sleep.

watercooler

I just went for my 2nd eye gua sha treatment at Supreme QX to treat my panda eyes and eye bags. Very satisfied with the results as my friends could actually see the reduction in my eye bags and dark eye circles!

Now, the spa is having promotion - eye gua sha for SG Brides forum members! SG Bride forum members get additional 30% discount on the $35 eye gua sha treatment.

Check out the website: http://www.supremeqxspa.com.sg/

da_lin

Just like to share that I uses the faceshop raspberry roots eye patch on a regular basis. At least twice a week n I think it's super good! Worth a try! I have ready stock on hand coz I just went to Korea n bought super a lot back. Haha. Retail price is selling at 9.90 per pair but if u r interested, I'm selling at only 18 bucks for 3 pairs or 6.50 per pair. Interested pls email me at [email protected]. Thanks!

misspanny

Dun go to Supreme QX Spa! Try once their gua sha treatment and they push me to take up exp facial package. I did it on a weekly basis for a month but I don think is that fantastic and see no result. They are very insistent on hard selling. After a first trial they will insist you take up their facial package and after just 2 treatments they prompt me to top up my package when the original package that I signed up could still last me for at least another 20 treatments. I think that is crazy! Furthermore their therapist skills are quite superficial. Their promotion for SG brides forum is just another kind of sale gimmick. My advice to all is not to even give it a fist try.

Lyn72

I used to have very dark eye ring and milias seeds around my eye area, spent lots of money buying all sorts of eyes products unfortunately none of it helps till I went to do eye gua sha detox treatment recommended by my collegue, it works well on me! I used to apply concealer for my dark eye ring but now I need not to use anymore. My those milias seed also dissapear. I am still doing the eye gua sha detox treatment regularly. Pm me for the contact if you wish to have a try.

I used to have very dark eye ring and milias seeds around my eye area, spent lots of money buying all sorts of eyes products unfortunately none of it helps till I went to do eye gua sha detox treatment recommended by my collegue, it works well on me! I used to apply concealer for my dark eye ring but now I need not to use anymore. My those milias seed also dissapear. I am still doing the eye gua sha detox treatment regularly. Pm me for the contact if you wish to have a try.

Hi, can u please PM me the details? Thanks!

Snauzie

Hello, can you share the contact with me @ [email protected]? Thanks!

keke99

I used to swear by SK2 eye cream, but once I stopped using, my eye bags started getting heavier. I think the product is a little shady, but haiz, I ignored my friends warning and continued using it for a while. Now nothing I do helps my eye bags.

Hi Lyn, interested in this treatment (huge believer of gua sha, LOL), is it possible for you to pm me before and after photos?

Lyn72

I used to swear by SK2 eye cream, but once I stopped using, my eye bags started getting heavier. I think the product is a little shady, but haiz, I ignored my friends warning and continued using it for a while. Now nothing I do helps my eye bags.

Hi Lyn, interested in this treatment (huge believer of gua sha, LOL), is it possible for you to pm me before and after photos?

Sorry I do not have any before photo to show you, don't like to take pic when I was still with my panda eyes, is too ugly.

aderlee

keke99, have you tried Lancome eye cream? I use their Genifique line. Works wonders for me.

misslucie

ive had the same prob as before but found no solutions with creams. so i tried my luck with laser treatment. it was a tad bit pricier than your bottle of cream, but i did find it to be more efficient, fast and reliable.

shanbee

Hi ladies,
My friend recently used one eye cream which can make the eye bag disappear like almost instantly. She said it has botox element in it with no side effect at all. But only last for abt 8 hours, so is not permenant. And seems to lighten her dark circle too. Magic! It sure is a great fix for eye bag fast.

jolene428

I used to be a big fan of the big s*2 brand but then I realized lately that facial products only can solve the surface issues. But the issues within the deep tissues cannot be solved.

U can consider TCM facial eg Niu jiao Facial if u want to resolve deep tissue issues. It focus on smoothening the blockage of the 经 on our facial from the eyes to the face to the neck.
It improves the blood circulation on the face and also has a uplifting effect. Not only it reduces and eventually removes dark circles, it also tighten the skin so it reduces wrinkles too.

If u want to find out more how to a trial treatment at a discounted price. Can Pm me.