Crowne Plaza Hotel, Changi Airport

Discussion in 'Wedding Banquets' started by zel, Sep 26, 2008.

1. canniechanky

canniechanky Member

Dear all,

Has anyone engage with Crown Plaza Changi Hotel? Can I have some feedback from you? Thank you so much :)

2. mifenmei

mifenmei Member

I liked the ballroom a lot, its so spacious and with high ceilings and the exterior looks very new with mirrors everywhere :)

3. canniechanky

canniechanky Member

I wanted to book my wedding dinner at Crowne plaza, however the date has booked by someone. ): anyway, still searching for banquet now.

4. lalagal86

lalagal86 New Member

hi all... Can anyone share regarding the deposit. Like is there any first and second deposit to be made in order to secure the date.....

Had emailed CP several times.. but did not get any reply from them =(

5. Dozer

Dozer New Member

I held my wedding this year in January. I would say I didn't regret our decision to hold it at crowne plaza. Only required to place a $5000 deposit.

6. Dozer

Dozer New Member

Hi

I would like to know if there is any couple holding their wedding at crowne plaza. I have some leftover wedding cards to give away. Pls email me at nyc.vince@gmail.com if u want.

7. lalagal86

lalagal86 New Member

Hi Dozer, thanks for sharing the info.
    Can I just ask how do you get their attention of replying your email? Or is it better to give them a call?
    Thanks in advance =D
    Cheers!

8. Dozer

Dozer New Member

I got the hotel contact thru Bridal roadshow. If you want, I can help to link you up with my hotel manager. You can PM me.

9. lalagal86

lalagal86 New Member

hi Dozer will you mind to post your email address here? =)

10. Dozer

Dozer New Member

Sure. My email is nyc.vince@gmail.com

11. scorpiogirl206

scorpiogirl206 New Member

Hi dozer, did u receive any negative feedback on the food? (Eg taste, portion etc)

12. scorpiogirl206

scorpiogirl206 New Member

hi there, did u receive any negative comments about the food? like portion is little and food is not tasty.

13. Jasline89

Jasline89 New Member

Can I get some reviews for Crowne Plaza Wedding Dinner banquet?