CROWNE PLAZA CHANGI AIRPORT: WEDDING PACKAGE WITH GREAT PERKS AND AWESOME DISCOUNT!

OWLIE

Tables: 25
Time: 7pm to 8pm Pre Dinner Cocktail
Time: 8pm to 11pm Chinese Set Dinner
Attendance: 250 ppl
Cost Per Table: $1088 nett
Beverage: Unilimited soft drinks, mixers, chinese tea (during dinner up to 4 hours)

Perks:
Complimentary: (1) 30 litre barrel beer, (1) bottle of winer every confirmed table, additional bottles arranged at special price (corkage waived for sealed and duty paid spirit), sparkling champagne fountain with complimentary bottle of champagne for toasting.
Decorations: designed wedding cake, themed wedding and floral deco, unique wedding gifts for all guest, signature book, complimentary usafe os 2 LCD projector, screen, rostrum, 2 wireless mic and standard audio system, invitations cards up to 70% of your confirmed attendance (exclude printing and accessories)
Private enjoyment: (1) overnight stay in luxurious bridal suite with welcome amenities, american breakfast served in suite or international buffet breakfast, $50 nett credit on all in room dining during stay, (1) complimentary 500g wedding cake for private celebration

Extra Perks (with 25 tables confimation): complimentary overnight stay for helpers in deluxe room on day of event , complimentary extra night stay in bridal suite for couple , 150 pieces of cocktail canapes as per chef choice, 24 bottles of house wines, cockage waiver all wines brought into event, complimentary car park coupons 20% of guaranteed attendance.

Selling for just: S$18k ONLY!

OWLIE

hi is this transferable at an open date ?
Hi there,

The date is 25 Oct 2013, Friday or it is available for anything the hotel will have till dec 31, 2013. FYI - if you are Chinese, 25 OCt 2013 is supposed to be an auspicious date :).

Email me if this fits you. Thanks!

Gumiho9

Hi I'm crystal and i am very interested. But this date is abit too rush.. Can u check with the hotel if they have available slots for weekends nov or dec??? Lunch is also fine for sat and sunday. Thank you. Looking forward to your reply

OWLIE

Hi crystal, why don't you list me all the dates and time you prefer and I will check for you and we go from there?

Gumiho9

Preferably these dates

30/11/2013
08/12/2013
28/12/2013
29/12/2013

However I'm fine with any sat or sun from mid nov to dec 2013 as long as it's not an inauspicious date. Lunch or dinner is fine with me. Appreciate your help in helping me check. Thank you.

OWLIE

Hi there,

I just checked. The dates are not available. :( I am asking for a new list of availability too. I have to apologize for not being clear as I was obviously confused too when I was given this. The banquet will be $21K with a $5k deposit which will be deducted from the $21K later. So I am able to do do a 23% discount at this point. :)

Gumiho9

Hi owlie i'm a bit confused $1088 * 25 tables = $27200. so u are saying the hotel is giving discount to $21k??? And i need to put a $5k deposit with them?

Promise Sing

Tables: 25
Time: 7pm to 8pm Pre Dinner Cocktail
Time: 8pm to 11pm Chinese Set Dinner
Attendance: 250 ppl
Cost Per Table: $1088 nett
Beverage: Unilimited soft drinks, mixers, chinese tea (during dinner up to 4 hours)

Perks:
Complimentary: (1) 30 litre barrel beer, (1) bottle of winer every confirmed table, additional bottles arranged at special price (corkage waived for sealed and duty paid spirit), sparkling champagne fountain with complimentary bottle of champagne for toasting.
Decorations: designed wedding cake, themed wedding and floral deco, unique wedding gifts for all guest, signature book, complimentary usafe os 2 LCD projector, screen, rostrum, 2 wireless mic and standard audio system, invitations cards up to 70% of your confirmed attendance (exclude printing and accessories)
Private enjoyment: (1) overnight stay in luxurious bridal suite with welcome amenities, american breakfast served in suite or international buffet breakfast, $50 nett credit on all in room dining during stay, (1) complimentary 500g wedding cake for private celebration

Extra Perks (with 25 tables confimation): complimentary overnight stay for helpers in deluxe room on day of event , complimentary extra night stay in bridal suite for couple , 150 pieces of cocktail canapes as per chef choice, 24 bottles of house wines, cockage waiver all wines brought into event, complimentary car park coupons 20% of guaranteed attendance.

Selling for just: S$18k ONLY!

Hi,

Is the package still available? I'm very keen. :) Is it possible to extend till 2014?
Do drop me an email at [email protected]!

Thanks!