Confused bride-to-be

alyssatbh

Hi all,

Was wondering if i should host my solemnisation ceremony within ROM? then banquet another day? OR
should I host solemnisation before banquet?

We're thinking of inviting just 150 pax, thus we may host our wedding at a pretty restaurant.. However, is there any programmes that we can provide our guests? feel that it will be quite boring for them eh... Both of us don't have any talents in performing lol

luvwings

It actually depends on yourself.. but for budget concerns it is usually done on the same day with the ROM only being you and some of your witnesses going down to the ROM place itself to sign and collect your cert.

Hi all,

Was wondering if i should host my solemnisation ceremony within ROM? then banquet another day? OR
should I host solemnisation before banquet?

We're thinking of inviting just 150 pax, thus we may host our wedding at a pretty restaurant.. However, is there any programmes that we can provide our guests? feel that it will be quite boring for them eh... Both of us don't have any talents in performing lol

For sharing:
I was held my rom and banquet on another day.
I also worrying our guest will feeling boring. Hence I engaged photographer service and photo booth & live music for our guest.

Aj.tan

Actually most guests will entertain themselves by catching up with old friends etc. I did not have any entertainment of sorts, guests seemed to be okay doing their own things! But I must add that my restaurant was very fast in bringing out the next dish, no not much awkward time in between.