Checklist for Bridal Shop

winson_tl

Hi Eve..

Forward me a copy too.
Thanks
happy.gif

eevee

hi, pls email me if u still wan the checklist .. also if u r keen in Julia Wedding News email me too as I hardly check this thread therefore would not know if u do reply here thks ..
my email is [email protected] .. u can also PM me ..

sweetjt

Hi,

I have a very comprehensive package from Yvonne Creative to let go due to some personal reasons. Originally $3088 and i have paid $1088. Willing to let go at $800.

Pls email me at [email protected] if you are interested.

Thanks!

coffeeteame

Dear all

I just did a checklist for comparison. Want to share with all the people here. Hope that it will comes in handy. I did my photo shoot in Taiwan somewhere in early May. I took another package during the recent (23/05/09) fair in Marina Square to supplement for my actual day and ROM. Opted out for the photo shoot portion and change it the ROM package. Interested parties could contact me at [email protected] I'm most honored to share with you people. Thanks.

ahxuexue

Hi,

I got a attractive wedding package from Santiago and Z wed signed up last year. My hubby is posted to United States.. so we will postpone our wedding.

Heee... we manage to get a bargain. My package is $3288. Paid 1688 already.. now letting go at $1000 only.You can choose from z wed if you cant find your gown as they are sister company

consists of:

-1 wedding Gown
-1 evening gown
(either one MTM)
-Fresh flower for studio
-8 corsages
-make up for studio and actual day
-6 outfits for photoshoot
-4 bridemaids
-2 father jackets
-1 mtm groom pant to keep
-40 poses 15r
-1 20x24 portriat
-2 6r album (duplicate of selected poses)
-buy back all photo at $800 upon top up photo
-free Rom package
-Actual Day Car (mercs e class)
-Actual day photograhpy (8hrs)
-1 talebe top
-1 guest book
-300 thankyou cards with photo
-fresh flowers for actualy day
-car deco

PM me if u keen for it... letting go soon, as I be flying off with my hubby end of Aug this yr. My email is [email protected]

thx