Cheap Printing Of Invitation Cards in Singapore

nataliesue

Hi, does anyone know where to print invitation cards in Singapore, at a value price?? Appreciate any recommendations! Most importantly cannot be cheap material and has to be decent looking, no other requirements in terms of colour or design. Thanks alot!

alyooop

We're printing ours ourselves. Bought card stock from Popular, modified from free online downloadable designs, and printing with home printer. Will be paying just for the card and envelopes if we don't need to refill the ink. If you can find suitable card stock from stationery/craft shops, can try this route.

If not, there are printing shops at bras basah and sunshine plaza.

etlt

Help!! I've sent all my cards for printing, and they are in the modern English version.
Now, afew aunties complained. They insisted on the traditional Chinese version.
How to print only 3 cards in traditional Chinese?? I have only 1 month left.

alyooop

Help!! I've sent all my cards for printing, and they are in the modern English version.
Now, afew aunties complained. They insisted on the traditional Chinese version.
How to print only 3 cards in traditional Chinese?? I have only 1 month left.
Well... Are they not going to not turn up just because they didn't get the card design they want? I mean, it's not their wedding is it? How about you tell them nicely that you're sorry you don't have the same preference but the printer cannot accommodate this and if they really want in Chinese you can print on a4 paper at home lor. But if your aunties are the super serious cannot take joke kind, better leave out the last line :p

At the end of it, it's your wedding and there's no point worrying about 3 invites.

etlt

I guess they will come but with nag and nag. To prevent any nagging, I thought of following what you have done, like down load free designs...and print at home.
Can share with me which website site to download from? Do they have the Chinese version?

alyooop

I guess they will come but with nag and nag. To prevent any nagging, I thought of following what you have done, like down load free designs...and print at home.
Can share with me which website site to download from? Do they have the Chinese version?
I got them from US based websites though so there's nothing in eng =/ just Google 'wedding invite free printable' you should be able to find a few sites. You'd have to tweak the layout a bit to fit the usual Chinese invite info, so if you have Photoshop it'll make things easier.

alyooop

Lol 'nothing in Chinese' I mean, not awake enough to type properly. Gd luck! Pm me if you need any more info =)

Jehvy

We're printing ours ourselves. Bought card stock from Popular, modified from free online downloadable designs, and printing with home printer. Will be paying just for the card and envelopes if we don't need to refill the ink. If you can find suitable card stock from stationery/craft shops, can try this route.

If not, there are printing shops at bras basah and sunshine plaza.

Do you mean that you print the inserts by yourself with a home printer? How is that done? I was thinking of saving cost on card printing, our hotel will be giving us cards I think.

EYWL

@DTa , i'm currently printing mine at LuxePrint too, but having problems with their attitude. Anyone else having problems with them?

What happened was...:

We had requested for some designs and template wordings to be emailed to us. Then when we saw it, we were not keen on the first designs. My fiance initially called them, asking can we go down and discuss with them the designs and fonts? They mentioned that it's not convenient for us to go down to the shop. So fine... i wrote them an email last Tuesday asking for other designs, even attaching some samples from their own website (in word doc) for their reference.

We waited till Saturday and still no word from them. Finally my fiance called, and the girl had the cheek to tell us she couldn't open my email attachment. Seriously, she waited until we called 4 days later to tell us that????

My fiance was still patient enough to tell her, ok, he'll help to pdf it and see if she can then open the attachment. Then this morning (Monday), we received another few designs, which again, which are not what we want at all! So my fiance called again, this time asking again if we could go down these couple of days. And the girl said, no. If you come down, i will have to charge you consultation fees!!!!

What the heck!!! What kind of rubbish is this??

i'm wondering if are we the only ones having sucky experience with this company.

DTa

And i'm so spitting mad and frustrated and gan cheong now!! ugh

I didn't deal with the lady designer. I think her name is Connie?... I also had issues with her not replying on time, so my account manager got the male designer to help me instead.

Who quoted you for the pricing? You may PM me.. let me see what I can do to help you.. maybe make a few phone calls to request for specific people to service your order

Chubchubs

Hi need review on printing insert in singapore...dun want to go jb...any recommendation??

Hi, i'm printing with AWT, the vendor provided by the hotel. I have chosen my design
--> http://petitefreckles.blogspot.sg/2015/02/wedding-invitation-cards.html

Shirley, the lady boss is very prompt and very patient in explaining. They have quite a number of nice designs.
You can contact them for a non-obligatory quote, or make an appt, see their designs and ask all the questions before deciding.

All the best!

Mannok

I printed mine at Le Print. They are super fast and prompt. Saleperson is also very experience and friendly. They can also do customized cards. You may contact Dex , his contact is 90091910. Goodluck guys!

Nicole_O

@Chubchubs your laser cut wedding card looks great! i'm looking for something like that too.
can you share with us how much they cost? haha
also, do they have a website?

Chubchubs

@Chubchubs your laser cut wedding card looks great! i'm looking for something like that too.
can you share with us how much they cost? haha
also, do they have a website?

Hi Nicole, Apologies for the late reply.
For that particular design, it is about S$3/card (If i'm not wrong) with envelope and printing. I think the minimum order required is 100 pcs. We decided to print directly onto the card instead of insert, as the card edges were round and if we place the insert in, it will be like a sore thumb :s

Ours was part of the wedding package provided by the Hotel so maybe you can contact the vendor directly for a more accurate pricing. Sadly they do not have a website, but you may email them, they are very prompt with their reply :)

Ch10e

It looks the same as one of the design that bridalhandicraft.com sales girl showed me! But we chose thicker card with more elaborate laser cut. I remember the price is cheaper for that design (I can't remember the exact price). Because we chose 3 layer laser cut and the price is similar to yours at $2.80? We didn't opt for printing but there is the option for printing.

vivian ishi

I found handsmaden.com for cheap and luxury Korean wedding cards.
and i engaged our wedding cards through this company.
They have lots od unique designs and their service is good with quality printing service.
I would like to share this site for happy wedding preparation.

LynSim

I also had mine printed by Le Print, hassle free as they provide free artwork and same day delivery so i dont need to travel 2 times.

hazel_lim

I also had mine printed by Le Print, hassle free as they provide free artwork and same day delivery so i dont need to travel 2 times.
Hi lyn Sim, I tried contacting dex from le print (also known as sonic?) but he doesn't seem keen in replying me.. very slow in replying email n only gave me a general quote for the printing.. not sure if u had the same problem? He asked me to give him particulars but without attaching any template for us to fill in.. Tdragon is more prompt in replying n more precise in their quote. But we need to make 2 trips down to select n wait 2 weeks for printing.. we r in a rush to print out the cards but worried about the kind of service le print can provide..

mannoky

From my experience, Dex is very fast in amending the artwork as we are quite fussy and have a lot of changes. They actually change the artwork a few time for us in a day and settle the design for us. Also if he cannot deliver the same day, he said will deliver to our house! Excellent Service for me. As for pricing, I think it depends on the paper you choose. Mine was $150 for 250pcs with our wedding photos and details printed on the cards as we does not want to use the standard card that hotel provides.

hazel_lim

I just printed with dex. He is indeed very fast in amending the wordings n can deliver faster than tdragon. Thumbs up for his service, albeit the slow response in the beginning, maybe coz we contacted him on weekend..

yumi928

Hi BTB, may i ask for Le Print's email address and office location? Was thinking of going down sunshine plaza to check out but seems like Le Print is providing great service.

Does Le Print prints the inserts as well?

Bensy

Just printed my wedding insert with Le Print, unlike other company which can take up to 3 weeks to print the insert, we printed and collected ours in 4 days! Thumbs up!

Derrickteo

Just had mine printed at Leprint. Really appreciate their fast response in helping me with the artwork and rush for Chinese New Year! Highly recommended!

1octbride

I got leftovers wedding cards diy which u can print or send to printer which i can recommend mine which charge cheap compared to others

1octbride

I got leftovers wedding cards or diy which u can print or send to printer which i can recommend mine which charge cheap compared to others

dp13

I had mine just printed with Leprint. The person in charge Dex was really helpful in giving us a good price and making sure our cards were printed in 2 days! Good Job.

You may want to contact jimmy tan: 9852 2519. I printed my wedding invitations via him last sept. Very affordable price. Their printing factory is in Malaysia and delivers the cards to Singapore. We provide the card design to him. Good luck!

I printed about 170 cards for $140. That was last sept. I guess it depends on the quality of paper you want and the design you provide.

decarn

I printed my cards with Leprint. I contacted Dex directly at his mobile 9009 1910 and his response was very prompt - I arranged for an appointment the same week. We met the designer and shared with her our ideas. She was able to come out with what we wanted and also very accommodating to our changes. Highly recommended.