Castalia Wedding Gallery

Glenn Tan

Hi all, just want to share my experience with the JB wedding boutique, I went to 3 bridal boutique, SG bridal, Touch bridal and Castalia wedding gallery, I end up choosing Castalia, compare to the 2 bridal boutique, the first impression that Castalia consultant Joey and Jacy given me was very friendly whereby not like the other 2 which I feel like they are pushing their higher end package.

I must say a very big thanks to Joey and Jacy that fulfilled me and my fiancée needs, they really understand what does a newly wed couple needs, they are also very friendly and humorous at the same time, most important they knew how to break the ICE and give us chance to voice our opinion and the whole atmosphere will become very comfortable, as you all may know, most of us first time get married knows nothing and quite shy to ask this and that, but Joey and Jacy they were very patient and show us the sample photo that looks like what we want in our photo shoot.

From the Photo sample I look, Castalia photographer is very professional, by looking at the photo is like bring you to the place, I must say the photographer make the picture come alive, compare to most of the wedding boutique I saw, their photo really made a difference and all the angles lighting was perfect shot I must say.

One thing I like also is they had a wide range of suit and gown, and to find a gown for my fiancée is very hard, as her taste of fashion was super high expectation, if my fiancée is able to find her gown at Castalia, I believe all the brides to be will be able to easily find it over there too.

My rating for Castalia is 5/5 stars, keep up the good works, I will definitely recommend my friends visit Castalia.

Elaine Yip

Hi Glenn, thanks for the review. I also intend to check out bridal at jb but due to the many bad reviews, its really a dilemma which bridal shop to go to... would u mind to share your bridal package with me? And have u collected your photos? Any samples to show? Thanks! :)

Glenn Tan

Hi Glenn, thanks for the review. I also intend to check out bridal at jb but due to the many bad reviews, its really a dilemma which bridal shop to go to... would u mind to share your bridal package with me? And have u collected your photos? Any samples to show? Thanks! :)
hi Elaine, I just sign my package with them, will be taking the 4888 package, my photo shoot will be at May or June, probably you can go down there to take a look, no regret.

Elaine Yip

Hi Glenn, thanks! yup, most likely going jb next weekend to check out the bridal shops... anyway, can ask what does your package include? If you dont mind, can email me the details? My email is [email protected]
Thanks!

Hi Zingtan, i suppose its in ringgit.

Glenn Tan

Hi, Elaine and Yueh03, basically the package is quite standard, it depends on what are the things you need and they are open for negotiation, my package basically is going down to Desaru beach and also an indoor studio. how many pose it has I can't remember as the list is are with my wife, however they provide 10 page album and the photo frame also I think is quite big can't remember the measurement. but if you gals wants to made a trip there I suggest asap as the price might be going up, as all the boutique I go has mention of price increase 10 to 15% but don't know when it will start. and yes, its 4888 RM, Singapore is about 1955.00. but the best thing, they only serve one couple per day for the photo shoot and indoor and out door is 2 different photographer.

Maggie Tan

Hi all, I also recently signed up with Castalia wedding gallery. I wanted to share our good experience with them.

Actually I had done my photo shooting in tw somewhere ard Oct last yr, so I just need to find gowns for my actual wedding day in jb.. At first I have decided not to sign up any package with any bridal shop and just wanna do a survey on the design and price on that day. Before I went to Castalia, I had visited other bridal boutiques with my fiance, which are Destino and Spozami, but I was still having the same mindset which is just do survey first.. However, my mind started to change after I stepped into Castalia.. Their good service, beautiful and nice design of gowns, and the most importantly, the reasonable price made me sign the package immediately on the spot without a second thought!!

I would like to have my thumbs up for the excellent good services provided by them, especially their manager Joey, she is super friendly and helpful. She is also very patient and tried her very best to find the gowns which can suit my liking and met my expectation! A very big thank to her as it's not easy to find the gowns can meet my expectations as my fiance always said I'm a fussy type of customer and got a high "taste" when comes to the gown selection! My fiance also praised and saying that I looked pretty when I tried on their gowns. So, I really love the gowns and is looking forward to wearing them on my actual day!

I had chosen 4 gowns in total and they offered me a very reasonable price (compared to the other 2 BSs besides them) for the wedding gown package. So, if you are looking for a good deal and nice gowns, I can ensure you will not regret signing the package with them!!

I will definitely recommend Castalia to my other friends!!

yueh03

Hi all, I also recently signed up with Castalia wedding gallery. I wanted to share our good experience with them.

Actually I had done my photo shooting in tw somewhere ard Oct last yr, so I just need to find gowns for my actual wedding day in jb.. At first I have decided not to sign up any package with any bridal shop and just wanna do a survey on the design and price on that day. Before I went to Castalia, I had visited other bridal boutiques with my fiance, which are Destino and Spozami, but I was still having the same mindset which is just do survey first.. However, my mind started to change after I stepped into Castalia.. Their good service, beautiful and nice design of gowns, and the most importantly, the reasonable price made me sign the package immediately on the spot without a second thought!!

I would like to have my thumbs up for the excellent good services provided by them, especially their manager Joey, she is super friendly and helpful. She is also very patient and tried her very best to find the gowns which can suit my liking and met my expectation! A very big thank to her as it's not easy to find the gowns can meet my expectations as my fiance always said I'm a fussy type of customer and got a high "taste" when comes to the gown selection! My fiance also praised and saying that I looked pretty when I tried on their gowns. So, I really love the gowns and is looking forward to wearing them on my actual day!

I had chosen 4 gowns in total and they offered me a very reasonable price (compared to the other 2 BSs besides them) for the wedding gown package. So, if you are looking for a good deal and nice gowns, I can ensure you will not regret signing the package with them!!

I will definitely recommend Castalia to my other friends!!

Hi, can you pm me your package details? TIA!

Maggie Tan

Hi, can you pm me your package details? TIA!

My package is RM 3k++ for 4 gowns (1 of which to be used on other event) - so I have 1 white gown and 2 night gowns...
it also includes bridal cars decor, hand bouquet etc... photoshooting and make up not included.

Kelvin8888

hi all.

i've choosen Castalia too.

i've already finish my shooting, photo selection.

now im waiting for them to finish up the final touch up on my photo and will be doing the album design together with them in mar.

if you all need more info can WA me at 92787900. i seldom log in here as im busy with my other preparation for my wedding in Oct this year.

cheers to all.

Patrick Jiang

Dear all,

My WTB and I have shortlisted 8 bridal shops in JB - they are Venus Bridal, Bables, SG Bridal, D'gio, Castalia, Destino and Dawn's Wedding (City Square).

Has anyone signed up with any of these BS there? We will like to compile a list; can you share your package and the cost with us if possible? I can be reached at [email protected]

We are also thinking of going to Taiwan for photoshoot, any good/experienced PG/MUA can recommend? You can PM me I will be most willing to share our compilations.

Our wedding date is Dec 2014.

Thanks so much for all the help we can get!

Cheery JJ

Hi,

My wife and I had signed up with Castalia Wedding and completed the entire package. Superb services received from Castalia and every single staff of Castalia are professional and personal.

Natural and beautiful photos from photographer Yuan. He is able to capture candid moment, anytime, anywhere. Castalia is able to customize the photos to suit your storyline. Joey is able to provide good recommendation on gown selection to suit your needs. Roy is creative in giving ideas for photo shoots. Supporting staffs, Helen, JC and Wei Xian are always there for you whenever you required their services.

Overall experiences with Castalia is pleasant, no added pressure and their package is reasonable. Super like!

Ms Ho

I sign my packages in with Castalia August 2013, followed by October 2013 my ROM which I have 1 gown rented from them followed by January 2014 my photo shoots and wedding held in Singapore in upcoming MAY 2014.

Let don’t mention about the packages or prices I have signed.

During this period of time a lot of selection to be done from Gowns, hand bouquets, photos selections EVEN car centre pieces etc.

During all these selections done, especially brides have a common problem; that’s either cannot decide or is keep making changes. Staff whom handle me most of the time are Helen & Joey, they are “flexible” & professional to allowing us on the changes we have made. Of cos not too ridiculous changes I am referring here. (eg. After selection of my gowns for my actual wedding after 2 tries, I have decide to change away my selection).Before i even signed my packages, i actually tried more than 2times on the same gown to ensure proven i do really like this gown. From you could tell their patience on serving you especially i remembered it was on a busy Saturday.

Another good service I receive from Castalia are the PROFESSIONALIZE & PATIENCE of the photography services!! We are lead by “AH YUAN & WEI JIE”. How to I define PROFESSIONALIZE & PATIENCE . It’s very important that photographer will lead the couple into the photo shoot mood & brings out the atmosphere on the entire day of shooting. Especially couples tends to be feeling over nervous & uneasy

One more thing importantly I like about their services are they followed up VERY closely with couples on schedules! A friendly call on the day before the appointment. This very important couples upon preparing for their BIG DAY!

To us services are more importantly rather than the prices of the packages given. Monetary wise it could
flexibility work along it. But if you have encountered poor services guess its going to be a suffer for till your wedding ended. !

nextgn

Hi Ms ho, can you share with me on your wedding package details. please. I am going to JB bridal shop hunting.

Does Castalia charge you extra for the ROM 1 gown rented ?
My wedding is end of the year but I have not got my bridal shop....faint... running out of time

Ms Ho

Hi nextgn,

Congras to you and your partner !!

I am more than willing share my good experience with you.

My basic package 5800. As I have some customization for my photoframe.

Total I have 2 gowns 1 evening gown for wedding.
So I took 1 evening gown for my rom.

I actually search afew bridal along that area. Poor customer service I encounter.

My inital was searching a ROM gown only thus i search frm jb.
I determaine poor service is " in order not to waste time, by listing out the sales consultant my needs. After listening listing, yet still push on the packages that they are offering! "
My personal advise is work along your budget every goes well.

Hmm I actually rent an additional gown in spore, I told you I am having issues

With them now. With the miss-communication and no follow up!!!

adampoh

Hi all, just want to share my experience with the JB wedding boutique, I went to 3 bridal boutique, SG bridal, Touch bridal and Castalia wedding gallery, I end up choosing Castalia, compare to the 2 bridal boutique, the first impression that Castalia consultant Joey and Jacy given me was very friendly whereby not like the other 2 which I feel like they are pushing their higher end package.

I must say a very big thanks to Joey and Jacy that fulfilled me and my fiancée needs, they really understand what does a newly wed couple needs, they are also very friendly and humorous at the same time, most important they knew how to break the ICE and give us chance to voice our opinion and the whole atmosphere will become very comfortable, as you all may know, most of us first time get married knows nothing and quite shy to ask this and that, but Joey and Jacy they were very patient and show us the sample photo that looks like what we want in our photo shoot.

From the Photo sample I look, Castalia photographer is very professional, by looking at the photo is like bring you to the place, I must say the photographer make the picture come alive, compare to most of the wedding boutique I saw, their photo really made a difference and all the angles lighting was perfect shot I must say.

One thing I like also is they had a wide range of suit and gown, and to find a gown for my fiancée is very hard, as her taste of fashion was super high expectation, if my fiancée is able to find her gown at Castalia, I believe all the brides to be will be able to easily find it over there too.

My rating for Castalia is 5/5 stars, keep up the good works, I will definitely recommend my friends visit Castalia.

Glenn, congrat on you and your fiancée. Mind sharing with me your package details at [email protected]

Thanks and regards,
Adam Poh

febulous

Hi,

My wife and I had signed up with Castalia Wedding and completed the entire package. Superb services received from Castalia and every single staff of Castalia are professional and personal.

Natural and beautiful photos from photographer Yuan. He is able to capture candid moment, anytime, anywhere. Castalia is able to customize the photos to suit your storyline. Joey is able to provide good recommendation on gown selection to suit your needs. Roy is creative in giving ideas for photo shoots. Supporting staffs, Helen, JC and Wei Xian are always there for you whenever you required their services.

Overall experiences with Castalia is pleasant, no added pressure and their package is reasonable. Super like!
I sign my packages in with Castalia August 2013, followed by October 2013 my ROM which I have 1 gown rented from them followed by January 2014 my photo shoots and wedding held in Singapore in upcoming MAY 2014.

Let don’t mention about the packages or prices I have signed.

During this period of time a lot of selection to be done from Gowns, hand bouquets, photos selections EVEN car centre pieces etc.

During all these selections done, especially brides have a common problem; that’s either cannot decide or is keep making changes. Staff whom handle me most of the time are Helen & Joey, they are “flexible” & professional to allowing us on the changes we have made. Of cos not too ridiculous changes I am referring here. (eg. After selection of my gowns for my actual wedding after 2 tries, I have decide to change away my selection).Before i even signed my packages, i actually tried more than 2times on the same gown to ensure proven i do really like this gown. From you could tell their patience on serving you especially i remembered it was on a busy Saturday.

Another good service I receive from Castalia are the PROFESSIONALIZE & PATIENCE of the photography services!! We are lead by “AH YUAN & WEI JIE”. How to I define PROFESSIONALIZE & PATIENCE . It’s very important that photographer will lead the couple into the photo shoot mood & brings out the atmosphere on the entire day of shooting. Especially couples tends to be feeling over nervous & uneasy

One more thing importantly I like about their services are they followed up VERY closely with couples on schedules! A friendly call on the day before the appointment. This very important couples upon preparing for their BIG DAY!

To us services are more importantly rather than the prices of the packages given. Monetary wise it could
flexibility work along it. But if you have encountered poor services guess its going to be a suffer for till your wedding ended. !

Very glad that I have signed up with them after reading those good reviews... Going for my PS in Sept. Hope everything goes well for me esp for gowns selection...

judi28

I have just signed up my package with castalia and their services washing good! Sat there for 2hours plus and they are very patient in explaining their packages and past experiences with their customers, giving some ideas on the PS. The staff there are very friendly and nice too!: D

febulous

Hi fabulous, mind sharing your experiences in JB BS? I'm looking for one in JB too...

Sorry, I just saw you message. Understand that you have already signed up. When you taking your ps? Mine is in Sept. My experience was good too! I spent about 2-3hours there. I managed to try like 5 gowns and 2 of which I like. However, I am a little worried on the range of evening gowns they have. I need a 3rd gown which I didnt manage to see one I like. I realised that the colours they have also quite dull, unlikely to find vibrant colours which I really like.

judi28

Sorry, I just saw you message. Understand that you have already signed up. When you taking your ps? Mine is in Sept. My experience was good too! I spent about 2-3hours there. I managed to try like 5 gowns and 2 of which I like. However, I am a little worried on the range of evening gowns they have. I need a 3rd gown which I didnt manage to see one I like. I realised that the colours they have also quite dull, unlikely to find vibrant colours which I really like.
Mine is next year. Cos my wedding is on Nov 2015. :) I havent really get to explore their gowns yet... so, you have chosen the gowns already?

febulous

Mine is next year. Cos my wedding is on Nov 2015. :) I havent really get to explore their gowns yet... so, you have chosen the gowns already?

Mine is May 2015. I tried some gowns before deciding to buy the package. Limitation on gowns for me coz im not small size . I will be choosing my ps gowns in mid Sept, ps in end Sept. The AD gown selection probably I will fix it in Jan.

Amy Chua

Hi Glenn ..
Where is e boutique located?

sunshine1208

Hi,

I had seen some reviews and seems majority are good. Can anyone share the basic package you have bought from castalia? I have not check any bridal shops, and to prevent so much time spent in selecting pre wedding package, it will be nice if anyone share your packages? My email is [email protected].

Thanks

Glenn Tan

Hi, all sorry for the late replied, I have a busy schedule, as my wedding was at 22 of November 2014... I had done my photo shoot In May, and I already got some sample of the soft copy haha, well I must say is fabulous, if anyone of you had spoken to Yuan, a round May or June, I believe he sure got share with you the piano that I brought along that i suggest my Idea to him on shooting.. I really super like Yuan photo skill, Top photographer, he is also very patient, imagine, the piano I bring was like the size of a 14"inch netbook, I ask him whether can shoot till like me and my wife is playing the piano, and he say its challenging and he never did this kind of shoot before, so we spent like 30 to 40 min to catch the angle, and the overall result, he really can do it haha... next one, I also bring along my basketball attire, and see whether can he shoot me like you know NBA Slam dunk pose, also he nv tried in the indoor studio before, so we give a head and try, and I almost tear the whole studio lol cozs of the stance like jump around 20 times and Roy also like the idea and came up to take a look.

Next was the Desaru shoot, I must admit, I was so lucky that day, as the sea and the beach color was amazing, even Yuan also said that he never see such a beautiful scene in his 20 years of photo taking at Desaru, there is also one place where I suggest to you all, if you are afraid of height please don't shoot at a particular cliff, as it is close to 3 Storey high and below is all the small cliff with sharp edges, as for me, I am well train of the terrain walking so I actually bring my wife up and the photo take at that spot was super amazing, of course, must also thanks Yuan and Wei Xian for making all this possible, as Wei Xian has to find lighting spot and it was not easy for him...

When on the way back, I know this time really siao liao, I confirm will choose a lot of photo, coz Ah Yuan photo skill is super solid, and very natural, photo was really come alive, i will post some sample photo here you guys may take alook, overeall no regret to sign package with Castalia and i still own Joey one coffee Bean...
IMG_4865.jpg A1160 - Copy.jpg

Glenn Tan

Oh, if you guys want to take a look on my outdoor shoot can watapps me, cozs due to copy right issue i won't be posting it here, 96903247

Synee

Hi everyone, i recently dropped in at castalia to take a look at their package. True that the stff are friendly and not pushy at all. But they seems reluctant to let me try the gowns but i did try 2 of them. And also, more importantly, they mentio that they have these 15 gowns that are only available to customers who sign the more ex package. Anyone of you heard of this?

Glenn Tan

Hi Synee, the 15 gown I suppose is the designer Gown, which yes will only be avail for the higher package, I got the full designer gown package for my wife, u mention reluctant which I don't face this issue with them at all, cozs I go in straight to the point and tell them I want to see all their gown before I discuss the package with them, haha

Synee

Oh... Maybe that's why. I went in and informed them I was just scouting around. In fact it was the first bridal shop I went into.
They are still currently in my shortlisted BS, would be visiting more BS this weekend for a better idea of the packages.
Looks like they provided excellent service for you guys and left a very good impression. Hopefully if I decided to engage them, they would also provide such good service :)
And thanks for the reply :)