Bra / Lingerie under wedding gown

Minkishly

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but what kind of lingerie would you ladies recommend for wearing under a wedding gown?

I'm not the most well endowed (B cup) and I love my push up underwire bras so I feel a bit worried since I probably won't be able to wear my favourite bras under my gown (they all have straps). I've never tried Nu Bras before, but I don't think they'd be able to give the same kind of "oomph" that a push up would (?).

I'm considering a bustier like this:

http://www.barenecessities.com/va-b...ier-6363_product.htm?pf_id=VaBien6363&search=

But don't know whether it will fit under my gown of choice. Will most likely be going for a ball gown with a fitted bodice and lace-up back, but I don't want to be limited because of my choice of lingerie. : /

What kind of bra did you ladies wear under your gown? Or did you just go with the built in ones?

ckoh

I'm a size B too and had purchased the nubra. It gives pretty good support. I wore it during my fitting.

lfang9976

Good topic.. finally found this topic here. Where can i find a reasonable price nubra? Dont feel like purchase a 100 plus bucks for a 1 day event lei. Any recommendations?

Lololious

Hi, I'm a BTB in 2016. I just completed my pre-wed shoot last week. Just a few pointers to share with all brides out there.

There are a few types of Nu Bra out in the market as it keeps on improvising. I would recommend to buy one that has a small plain non-sticky area meant for the nipples. Meaning that your Nu Bra doesn't stick on the nipples as it can be quite painful for some females to remove the Nu Bra after wearing or during adjustment.

However, also do take note that if you perspire, the Nu Bra is gonna slip sideways or downwards as the Nu Bra has no ventilation. So when you perspire at your chest area, especially when you are trying or wearing gown for a long time, all the heat would be trapped within the gown/bra.

If you wanna wear a bustier, your gown selection would be limited to dresses that cover your back or dresses that is not translucent to the area where your bustier can be seen.

I wore a Nu Bra during my pre-wedding shoot. The shoot takes a whole day. So through the 3rd gown, my breasts under the Nu Bra are already perspiring so I had to re-adjust the bra a few times when changing to the next few gowns. A tip is to have tissue with you to wipe off the perspiration when you are re-wearing the Nu Bra before putting on the next gown. If your are outdoor, sometimes you are in a rush (most of the times you would be in a rush), and you do not have the time to wipe off and re-wear the Nu Bra, choose a gown that has heavy padding. Some gowns are designed in such a way that padding is built-in so the nipples are definitely hidden behind the gowns. The down side to this is not you can enhance your cleavage if you are not as busty. During my last outfit at the outdoors, I gave up the Nu Bra and went into the last gown because the padding protects it totally. Cheers!

Minkishly

@Lololious Hi, thanks for your tips! They're very helpful. To be honest, I'm not very sure how to wear the Nu bra, but then again, I've only used those cheap ones that I bought from Qoo10. Scared that I stick wrongly then it drops off or my boobs become lopsided. D: Better practice before the photoshoot and AD, lol.

sjunzz

Hi, my advice is to get a gown with good support. I bought a nu bra online and its so not sticky at all. But i am able to wear my gown and not scared it will fall off or lopsided as my gown support is very good. The structure of the gown is very impt.

wluyan

im selling my nubra bought in taiwan. worn only once during photoshoot. free 1 bottle of detergent for washing nubra

santajean

Hi all!

I'm not the typical ladies in Singapore where they all have normal size of A - C. I'm more of a A- (28A). So now I have a problem that I might not be able to buy a Nubra that fits me.. Anyone has suggestion on this? My PS is on 12 march and I'm in a hurry on this..

octobride

On the other hand, I'm a E.
I'm not sure if nubra will give me the support i needed?

Hi all!

I'm not the typical ladies in Singapore where they all have normal size of A - C. I'm more of a A- (28A). So now I have a problem that I might not be able to buy a Nubra that fits me.. Anyone has suggestion on this? My PS is on 12 march and I'm in a hurry on this..

Just buy the size A nubra and stick on then squeeze. Sure got cleavage one!

octobride

I saw a video before, a flat chested guy used nubra to create his cleavage. like wth but hey it works.
Maybe u can try good quality ones so they wont slip off or loosen due to sweat. Or maybe you can try to use them for a few days before your photoshoot, just to make sure!

sjunzz

It wun loose one... Ladies. Tighten up ur gown and even sweat also wun drop. I got a lously nu bra online that wun stick properly, but my gown is firm n tight n i nv once scared it will drop at all. For whole night.

Lololious

If your are wearing it for ur wedding lunch or dinner, 2.5 hrs would not be a problem, especially if you are in air-conditioned area.

Minkishly

Where do you ladies get your Nu Bras from? My bridal studio sells Nu Bras, but I don't know which model they're selling. I'm not the most well endowed (36B), so I was eyeing the push-up Nu Bras (this and this. Not sure if it's recommended though, or if I should go for the light / original design. I'm just worried that the push up will be too heavy and more likely to drop off. D:

octobride

For well endowed girls, no need to wear bra/nubra under gown. The gown is tight and will 'push' up your boobs. Tested and proven!

JuzDream

Actually, nude bra brand doesnt matter as long as it can push for you.

Anyway they can place 2 layer of paddings for u if required.

Stenli

Hi , guys !
Good topic. I found great choice for
Lingerie under wedding gown. I found this brand - Tiara Galiano.

How do you think about him?