Bliss Bridal Creation

GellyMong

No lei..car is not provided. They got provide u? I bought my package during one of the wedding shows
I went down there to sign as my friend got the same package from them. Hers exactly the same price as us but include car for her. So I'm curious if they provide u with the car

so good..when your friend sign up?
I already paid the full amount but only just went for gown trying last month. haven't choose the gown yet as I still do not have the actual date for wedding shoots

GellyMong

I already paid the full amount but only just went for gown trying last month. haven't choose the gown yet as I still do not have the actual date for wedding shoots
My Friend sign before me. Her actual day was 22nd of May. Anyway is your $3888 inclusive of the ROM dress and flowers?

GellyMong

I didn't paid the full amount yet. I only paid $1000.

GellyMong

ohh..mine is ownself call in to book appointment one..they never call me..I think is because we already fully paid
Ohh they haven't tell me when to make payment so I slowly. Anyway my actual day date not confirm yet. And I just gone with them with my ROM recently.