BEWARE OF THIS INCONSIDERATE PHOTOGRAPHER +++}

gumiho

Hi ALL,

I had purchased the photoshoot package ($250) from him in October 2010 and immediately internet banking the deposit ($150) to him. We had made appointment for the photoshoot at the end of Nov 2010.

Unfortunately, my youngest daughter fell sick at the end of October 2010 and was been hospitalised for a week. She was been diagnosed with "Hirschsprung Disease". Afterwhich, she was been traumatised by the stay in hospital and from then on she dare not enter any enclose/unfamiliar area.

Due to the above, I requested for the photographer to come to my place for the photoshoot and even willing to pay for his transportation. However, he rejected me due to his tight schedule.

We are left with no choice but to ask for a refund but he immediately rejected us again. He claimed that the package can only be transfer and no refund. I had explained to him that we had no one to transfer and he replied me rudely," XXX, I don't believe you has no friends/relative/colleagues or friends in the forum who you can sell the package to." Well.... I am not ashamed to reply him that I really has no friends, our relatives are already grandmother/grandfather, colleagues are single and doesn't mean that members from "Singapore Motherhood" must has friends from the forum. Sarcastically, he accussed me of cooking up the stories and he don't believe there someone out there who has no friends. (Well.... Does it sound ridiculous to have no friends ?) Despite me kept claiming that I have no one to sell the package to but he insisted me to try and sell away the packages. I even threatened to report him to CASE and he replied,"BY ALL MEANS!"

Thereafter, I explained to him because my daughter is scare of enclose area due to she was been traumatise by her stay in the hospital therefore we have no choice but to ask for refund. And he replied," You should know your daughter well. In the first place, if you know of her condition then you shouldn't signed up for the package." I'm pissed off by his replied. Who can predict what sickness will "conquer" us ? And who can predict when will they pass away ? The worst part was his replied,"I DON'T BUY YOUR STORY!"

May I know which mother in this world will curse their own daughter to be contacted with some kind of disease ? His replied made me went mad. Frankly speaking, I felt disgusted. He is simply heartless.

In our whole conversation, I had tried so hard to explain to him my situation and I am left with no choice but he keep insisting me to transfer/sell his package to others. Is this how a businessman should behave ? Being heartless to others in order to be profitable?

Are there any kind soul out there who can advise me how to get our refund back from this MEAN PHOTOGRAPHER ? Who can I report this case to ? <font size="+1">Or are there any kind soul out there who is willing to purchase the package from us ?</font> Please pm me. Thank you ~

P/S : Do pm me if you would like to has more information of this photographer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
quote:
Hi,

All packages sold during the promotional period are based on 1st come 1st serve basis.

You paid the required deposit, thus a session is blocked for you based on your preference.

Deposit is NOT refundable. But, I allow you to transfer to someone else.

CHEERS,

-Albert-

Sent: Tuesday, November 16, 2010 10:31 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: 75 min S$250 studio package @CHEERS n TEARS photography

Hi Albert,

In that case, may I ask for a refund of my deposit ?
Because my daughter is scare of unfamiliar place due to her traumatised experience in the hospital.

We seek you kind understanding towards the above issue.

Hope to receive your favorably reply.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject: RE: 75 min S$250 studio package @CHEERS n TEARS photography
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 01:27:42 +0800

Hi,

No. I can’t provide a home service on weekends. Tight schedule.

CHEERS,

-Albert-

lonelyger

what a axxhole photographer! I seriously think that with this kind of work attitute, his skills wouldn't be that good either. maybe there is why he keeps insisting on a non-refund. Business must be very poor. Not surprising for this kind of service.