Best credit card to pay for weddings

Abottleofsand

Money savings tips!

Does anyone have any advice on which credit cards would give us the best rebates, cash back or perks for our wedding expenses?

Thanks so much in advance.

Have applied amex cashback card 2 months back & request to receive the card just weeks b4 AD in Oct. Good thing is that the rebate is given on the 1st bill recieve. Many cashback cards take afew mths (like installments) to return u the rebates.

Or those projected spending of min $40,000 for banquet may consider DBS/POSB wedding card.

Attachments

• 1431649159240.jpg
    1431649159240.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 79

Wxmq

Have applied amex cashback card 2 months back & request to receive the card just weeks b4 AD in Oct. Good thing is that the rebate is given on the 1st bill recieve. Many cashback cards take afew mths (like installments) to return u the rebates.

Hi Terence, you mean we can asked them to hold back issuing us the credit card?

My wedding in sept and tot of applying in June but dunno how long will them take to process my application.

Hi Terence, you mean we can asked them to hold back issuing us the credit card?

My wedding in sept and tot of applying in June but dunno how long will them take to process my application.
Yes yes, i told them i need it abt 3-4 weeks before my AD. So i probably getting it in Sep.
Fioeve