Ban Heng @ HarbourFront

zsw

think my mum wants to order the buffet from there for the tea ceremony.. Heard it's not bad..

What abt the svc there? Hv u been there to eat before? I was searching for info online, it seems that their reviews are not so good....

lyjun

Hi all,
any review for Ban Heng Pavillion at Harbourfront?
I'm planning to have my wedding there. Thank you :)

jyco0107

Hi all,

I'm planning to book Ban Heng @ HarbourFront. Just to check out some reviews from this forum.

Hopefully i can get some help and advice.

This whole wedding thing is giving me a huge headache.

Appreciate your comments.

mehhh1501

Hi all,

I'm planning to book Ban Heng @ HarbourFront. Just to check out some reviews from this forum.

Hopefully i can get some help and advice.

This whole wedding thing is giving me a huge headache.

Appreciate your comments.

Went b4 to attend a wedding 2 years back.. feels tht the place is abit cramp, food so-so. Servers slow and attitude. Asked for chilli, but server nvr return anymore. Just my 2cents. Maybe their service improved over the years?

JuzDream

Any other reviews on ban heng pavilion / harbourfront?

I have attended the banquet there twice and the service was normal although food was good.

They like to keep serving the food really quickly to guest until we had 4 to 5 dishes on table at one time as they are just trying to serve the food fast to us.

There was a negative feedback about this place by another bride before like double booking the same venue with vip rooms which makes things so awkward for the couple.

Lebazee

I have attended the banquet there twice and the service was normal although food was good.

They like to keep serving the food really quickly to guest until we had 4 to 5 dishes on table at one time as they are just trying to serve the food fast to us.

There was a negative feedback about this place by another bride before like double booking the same venue with vip rooms which makes things so awkward for the couple.

Hey thanks so much for sharing your experience :) may I know if you attended the wedding in the smaller or bigger ballroom? How do you find their decor?

JuzDream

Hey thanks so much for sharing your experience :) may I know if you attended the wedding in the smaller or bigger ballroom? How do you find their decor?

I attended the smaller ballroom at both times.

Deco wise i dun remember but i dun think i will remember kind