Back Acne Scars - Any recommendation to remove???

evogerl

Hi all, I am looking for a solution to remove back acne scars. Any good dermatologists to recommend? Hopefully a reasonably priced one as well. Thanks!

evogerl

Hi Sher, thanks for your recommendaion. Any idea how much does it costs? Do they give oral medication or laser treatments?

vershawn

hi, each back treatment costs about $200 - $300 where they microdermabrasion to remove dead skill cells then this lightening mask to lighten the scars...it takes a few sessions to work...but most imptly is to let Dr Tan assess ur skin condition first...

if your acne is very bad, they do gif oral medication but one thing I like about Dr Tan is he doesn't hardsell and he won't insist on the oral tabs unless u request. He does laser treatments as well but I dunno the cost of it.

evogerl

Hi Sher, thanks for your recommendaion. Any idea how much does it costs? Do they give oral medication or laser treatments?

missydoll

hi missypenguin, i tried to PM u but not able to do so as u hv deactivated ur PM function. Just to share with u, i have the same problem as u and i went to do back treatment at a beauty salon in AMK. My back has improve a lot.. if u r keen, pls PM for more details.

michelle25

you can try chemical peel, it's very effective in removing scars and to a certain extend helps to curb pimples from growing. after the 3rd treatment your will notice thatnyour skin tone is more even and cleaer. you will need about 4-6 sessions depending on the severalty of your condition. I go to dr. Yeak at Singapore asethetics center, they charge about $680 for 4 sessions.

cherylc

you can try chemical peels. they are not too bad. I also went to a beauty salon before and there was some improvement but not significant. the chemical peels were much better.

hjclaire

Hi Michelle,

You went to how many sessions already?

I hav some acne scars on my back and trying to find ways to remove it, can anyone pls advise me which doctor is gd?

Thanks so muchy =)

nathusiast

hey michelle, you stil going to Dr Yeak ? how is your skin condition now? how often do you have to go for the chemical peel?

leenguyen

Hi .. i have a same problem here... i say near hougang... pls suggest me ... which one is good and not so expensive.. someplace i tried to ask it take over thousand dollar...

hellbabe

HI, I do have this problem too. I did not go to any doctor but advise from friend use Johnson & Johnson facial scrub to scrub my back everyday.
Beside going facial treatment I did a back whitening massage too to help to lightern the colour of the scar.

bananahannah

You can try Zion Aesthetic Clinic - they offer laser treatment and chemical peels specifically for acne scars. Me personally i prefer laser coz chemical peels can be itchy