Anyone took photos at Art Museum ?

cynthia

Hi bubble, we did. We took pictures outside the museum, not inside. Dun think need a permit for that.
happy.gif
Have you check with your photographer?

H

hilarion

Outdoor photography at SAM is not a problem. No inside though!

elmo

I've taken my photoshooting inside arts museum, need to pay ard $5 for a person. No need to inform anyone beforehand. I haven't collect my album yet, so can't show you my photo. The main thing at arts museum is to capture your reflection of the glass window.

bubble

hi elmo,

Thks, very nice pix. U look very elegant. i noticed that the backgrd is quite similar. Would u recommend us to go there for photo taking ?

linda

Hi Elmo,

Contemplating to go to SAM for actual day shoot. Any recommendations???
Can share with me your photos???
happy.gif

elmo

Hi bubble, I only selected 4 photos at SAM. For me, I think it's worth to pay $5 for the photos coz most of my frens like that series very much.
Linda, pls provide me with your email address.
Excited bride, my photos are on the way....

elmo

Hi Angelia,
Thanks for your compliment. :eek:)
I've signed up with Julia Wedding News and my photographer is ah Liang.
To others, my photos are on the way...
You may ask your photographer to capture more reflections, mine not so obvious lor.

elmo

ok, on the way....
pls dun expect too much from my photos, they dun look like we were in SAM coz the focus was on my hubby and me.

angeline

hi elmo,

Thanks, i have receieved them
happy.gif

Your fotos very nice leh, like the style your photographer took for both of u
happy.gif

elmo

To those who receive my photos :
Thanks for your compliment but you are making me very busy now, heehee...
To others :
ok, I'll send you the photos.

K

k

Hi Elmo,

Thanks for sharing the pictures with us! You look great! The glass idea is fantastic!

elmo2109

Hi all,
Since many of you are asking me the similar questions in your emails, I shall answer some here. I took my photos at 2nd storey (roughly), ah liang and his term are very familiar with that place, so they took me to that glass window straight away. SAM is quite big inside but I took some photos at that corner only. You may find other corners more attractive. That day was a sunny day that's why my reflection not very obvious. Ah Liang took some photos with blue and some in green colour. I've selected all the blue concept coz I feel that SAM in blue looks better than in green. You may consult your photographer where you should stand in order to capture the best reflection of yours. At the same time, he needs to avoid shooting himself at the reflection too, so very callenging for the photographer. :eek:)
Oh yah, I noticed that there is already an 'elmo' in SB forum, so I shall change my nick to elmo2109.
Hi Blueberry, will send you the photos soon.

romona

hi elmo,

accidential trash away the email!!! Coz' I'm using filter, dunno why your email goes into my trash bin. Very Sorry, do you mind sending the photo again??? THANKS!

romona

hi elmo,
Thanks, got your email. You look very photogenic!!! How I wish I can be as sweet as you...
happy.gif
but first, I need to get ride of excess fats first.. :p
cheers!