Anyone resigned without a job

qinping

Dear all,

i will bejoining u gals soon..resigning without a job, will tender this wed..

wish me luck in finding a better and more fulfiling job ya!

cheers

beautiful

Hi gals, i have also tendered without a job!
happy.gif
anyone has plans to do business?

carefreelife

Hi all, me oso felt like tendering...so sianz with office bound job and a supervisor who always picked on you, after your leave and medical leave...

eiggam

I've been idling for a few weeks liao. quit the previous job (my first job -- contract teacher)after about a month cos i just can't stand it. Complete job incompatibility.
i've been going for a few interviews. was called up for a second interview at this org i really really like but after the second interview, i lose all my confidence cos the interviewers are really really serious and seems to think that i dun match the job. waaahhh... my second interview was last thu. i haven't heard from them since. i v worried. may i ask wat is the normal time frame that i have to wait to be called up? I dun have much experience cos this is my first job (if u dun count the contract teaching job lah).

eiggam

I've been idling for a few weeks liao. quit the previous job (my first job -- contract teacher)after about a month cos i just can't stand it. Complete job incompatibility.
i've been going for a few interviews. was called up for a second interview at this org i really really like but after the second interview, i lose all my confidence cos the interviewers are really really serious and seems to think that i dun match the job. waaahhh... my second interview was last thu. i haven't heard from them since. i v worried. may i ask wat is the normal time frame that i have to wait to be called up? I dun have much experience cos this is my first job (if u dun count the contract teaching job lah).

eiggam

pudgyme

im so glad tat im not alone.. feeling so demoralized.. im also planning to quit without a job soon..still comptemplating on this idea.. cos i really am sick of this place..

alicialsp

I have been sort of jobless since june this yr.. went thru many interviews & turned down 2 offers.. Reasons being dun find comfortable of the working envirnoment..

Now working as part time in my sis office (actually not allow so cos siblings r not allow to work together) but I will be replaced by a perm gal who is coming mid oct which mean I will be jobless again..

These few weeks, have been scanning thru newspapers, abit demoralise liao..

jea

hello fellow pple,

may i know if there's any ex-teacher here who have found a job since resignation or those who are still looking?

currypuffs

Hi people,

My company looking for a full time Marketing Officer. We are a Semicon/Electronics Technology Company with clients covering USA, Europe, Malaysia, China.

Requirement:
- Pleasant and with good attitude
- PC literate
- 5day week with one working sat(half day) per month
- Good written English and spoken English/Chinese
- O levels and above
- Min with 1 year's similar work experience
- Salary from $1200 - $1600 depending on experience
- Singaporean/SPR/Malaysian all ok

Interested pls send your CV to [email protected]

female

hey people,

i've resigned without a job. quite demoralised with the offerings in the papers. personally, i find interviews such crap. the interviewers want to hear what they want to hear; you're supposed to say what they want to hear.

any fellow friends?

frosty

I am also looking for job. Gone for three interviews, but nothing pends out. Feeling a little discouraged. Just sent out my resume to
Adecco Temp Agency. Hope to hear back soon.

sublime

Hi female and frosty,

are u interested in admin jobs? my company looking for a junior admin assistant. i don't know wat kind of levels u're looking for. but if junior is fine for u, let me know.

reality

I'm looking for an admin job preferably on a 5-day work week and around town or accessible by mrt. Anyone has recommendations?

siewjingbao

hey hey,
me currently jobless...tok of travelling to krabi next week..for few days..
lookign for a female travel partner.......
me mid 20s.....coz i scare to travel alone n live in hotel alone ..
coz now TA got promotions

any ladies...interested to be frend wif me.....want to go for a short getaway as well..
can email me at [email protected]

just need a travel partner cum frend tats all..nothing particular...

hope to hear from you all ladies..
ciao

xiaobai1

Hi Me too

Been jobless since I have resigned in april. Now going to be fourth month jobless.

So siah I went for serveral interviews, but after seeing my resume and changing jobs for quite a few times. They start to dislike me and even said why I didn't put on makeup when I come for interview all sort of nonsense. But actually I got put on face powder and lip gross.

Now looking for a part time tutor job or any part time job or maybe starting my own business.

Really tired of all those waiting and interviewing. The way they negotiate with me during the interview, seems to be that I am a prisoner and they are the police.

Come on it is a $1000 dollar job, I am not applying for any high rank job. Wonder why their standards are so high. And in the first place, if they don't like me, why still ask me to go down for the interview???

Sometime I really don't understand these employers?

I also going for a short holiday with my hubby soon. Wonder should I continue with my job search? or wait until I come back from the holiday then i continue with the job search? Anyone can give me some advice???

Anyway, we all don't give up, just keep on trying. I am sure one day we can get a job we like or we can start our own business one day.

Take Care

Regards
Xiaobai1

eliacoh86

Hello Friends!

Since some of you are out of job, would you all be interested to attend any career seminars? I actually have some lobang on job opportunities. If you are open minded and willing to recieve more information on other industries besides the previous ones you have worked in, you may response to me. No obligation to join the industry or company if you think it is not suitable for you at the end of the seminar. Also, you can gain more insight on the industry too. Anyway, hope you guys can find a job soon! Cheers...

sylvester134

Alot of people keep thinking of getting a job for the moment..you may need to feed your starmach now but always be aware that when you reach 40 and above, regardless whether you have a degree the company may not want you..

I gathered some articles about middle-aged finding hard to get job even with a degree..

Kucing Kurap >>> http://kckr.blogspot.com

hapimint

I am going to resign without a job soon...

Getting worried after reading the posts... Is it so difficult to get a job?

Actually I was working then I found another job and resigned.

But because I was unhappy with my current job and had signed a two months contract with them and so had to serve before quitting....

My SO told me that since I leaving the job, might as well go with him for his business trip then start to work...

Still wondering if companies are willing to wait for me anot....

Therefore, I decide not to send my resume yet... So sianz...with all these job issues....

hugbearf

Anyone have account or admin job post in the East click my username and prefer not to be in Logistic co...Or anyone intend to open a co or business

Will forward you my resume

Thanks
564682.gif
564683.gif

tinkylover

Hi all,

I resigned last June but didn't look for a job. Feeling quite bored staying at home, so thinking of getting a job. Is it very difficult to find one?

zestyzan

Wow, its really hard to find GOOD jobs these days, I understand. But hey, always think positive! you'll find good opp. soon!

jiamin_loh

Hi all,

I find that all jobs are the same and if you were really to find 1 that you like is quite difficult...I have ever tried working in 1 company for less than 3 days, the boss like to criticise staffs and act as if he knows everything (actually he is a empty shell)...
happy.gif
He can promise to give you this and that on your 1st day of work but end up his plans might change due to some issues and you will have to replace somebody's job scope??? I still remember and cannot tolerate something he has said, today is the 2nd day of work but haven't got to see any results yet and with a sacarstic expression... After 3 days of work, I am only paid 1 full day pay... get to receive the cheque only 2 weeks later, u see this type of company so low budget and yet act as if he has millions of $$$...

viki

hi all

just wondering, if i quit now w/o a job, is it still possible?

i am currently moonlighting by giving tuition, so able to support myself if i really quit. moreover my household exp is low. hubby is able to pay for it. but my only worry is my parents. without the allowances, they might have a hard time to support themselves (they have to pay mortages)They are the reason why I m still with my job

but it is getting tiring. my boss keep threatening me that the co will sack me if i dun perform well. however, i have already put in my heart and soul (a lot more than my previous job. and my previous boss does like me)
sad.gif

now my health is being affected. my period has been irregular for the last few months....

sigh dilemna....money vs health

anyone here also facing the same dilemma like me?

yangyen

Hi all,

I just resigned without a job as well. Somemore now job market so bad. But I have really had it with my job, so I think I'll rather have may sanity than anything else. I think health and happiness weight above everything else. Whats the point of making tons of money if you are miserable? My 2 cents worth...

juliettdesign

Hi all

I am in the same boat as you guys. I was fedup with the company which I've worked for 4 years ! Can you imagine? I thought I could be happy and survive there but i was totally wrong.

i am looking for a job either as marketing exec/sales coordinator/admin coordinator/etc. Either part time or full time I dont mind. And as you all see here, my nick is juliett design. that is because i set up an onlin design and print business for backup and passionate in designing purposes. Do visit me if you have any design and print services needed yah. www.juliett-design.com

P.S: Big pay doesnt mean you have to sacrifice your own happiness and please others.

happinessbliss

Lau Pek Huong < eliacoh86 post was in 2006... i hope u realised that.....

I also left w/o a job in July... I rested for abt 2 months and took on some temp assignments during these 2 months... this is a period for me to recharge myself as I was pretty burnt out from my last job...
I have been searching for a full time perm job since Oct... and I have found 1.... So it is still possible to secure a job during this bad times.... just that to really treasure each interview chance that you have...
I wishes all of you GOOD LUCk and hope u will find a job soon
happy.gif

lingzicy

Hi all.. finding part-time jobs i see from the online jobs search is like doing odd jobs lk photocoping etc.. I am intending to look for shorter working hours job instead of normal ofc hours.. but lk not much..

vanya

Hi all.....i understand your pain and frustration. I resigned as a teacher in 2009 but I know if i keep on changing schools, it will not solve the problem so I decided to resign after my sis intro to me a very good bis plan.....bis is the solution but i am sure if we want to start a bis, what kind of bis should we get involved right? I am now having my franchise anti aging bis....still looking for bis partners to expand overseas n locally...anyone interested pls msg me or leave your email add...mine is [email protected]

sbk_sg

hi, if anyone is looking for a job now, kindly forward your resume to [email protected]

we are a workplace safety &amp; health consultancy firm (based in thomson area) that is expanding our scope of business, currently looking for people to fill the roles of admin, sales representative and safety coordinator.