Anyone own pets?

alcifertoh

Ic. Is Dr Lye good and such? Asking on behalf of friends that she need a vet that is trustworthy and can keep secrets... haha.

starnight

Dun go to Dr Lye, unless u r rich & have too much cash to spend. I spent $1k+ on my dog at his clinic but my dog didn't get well. He said my dog needs to undergo another surgery & quoted $2k. In the end, I went to the clinic in Serangoon garden, Pet Clinic and my dog recovered shortly and Pet Clinic only charges me $800 instead of $2k...

alcifertoh

Not me my friend. Some hamster rat thingy. So she don't know where to bring lor. My pet is my stomach which I always feed hahaha

kahlen

835503.jpg

blueberrytea

kahlen,
think there's 2 chow chow up for adoption recently. rather young too.
in some pet forum. can't remember which one though.

The Joyous Vet and CCK not bad.

alcifertoh

The purpose of keeping a pet is to rear it up then eat mah hahaha.

That I salute my friend's dad who ate his arowana. One day he just went mad and steamed it in soya sauce after rearing it for many years.

kahlen

hey sotong,

Thank you, I'm still considering. I scare he eat up my tiny mommy.

Hei Bee,
Then I have to keep Salmonidae. I think fried arowana will taste better and must add more ginger. Next time I'll tell u how I eat my luohan.

alcifertoh

For luohan I heard it has alot of bones not much flesh. Same as the arowana.

Wonder if ppl keep snake... Snake gut... tonic.

kessie83

i used to keep a pet hamster, i brought him to see a vet near clementi, remember its up on the hill one... But then they put my hamster to sleep just because my hamster has some skin rash. Sadz

awakened

I had a pet hamster when I was young and it ran away one night, on a 2nd attempt.
sad.gif

In the end, I decided better to get Hamtaro stuffed toy. At least wouldn't MIA on me. :p

kessie83

Lyn, did u manage to find back ur hamster who eloped and played MIA?

lol...
my hamster used to play MIA too, but then during dinner time when my mum is cooking in the kitchen, he will always come to the centre of the kitchen to wait for food...unbelievable right?

kahlen

Woah Kessie, u confirm u rear a hamster nt a roach right? keke

How come your hamster will run out of the cage? My hamsters nv MIA before but the crabs that my mom bought from the market MIA before.

kessie83

donno lei, my hamster damn cunning one... even like to leave its home and bite on the "ti lum" and collect the sticks to build a nest in one corner of my old house...