Anyone know the actual location for Alexandra Park or location that have swing on tree?

iwasabride

The last time I was there...didn't see the so-called swing...only took some pictures at the tyre swing beside a colonial bungalow...
happy.gif

keluvcyn

Hi iwasabride,

Really appreciated that you reply me.Thanks lots
happy.gif

I had found the actual location le(It was a suprised by my HTB).. keke.
Can I view ur wedding pic?

mrs_kan

Hi,

I found out that the swing is still there, just that the board which ppl sit on is not there anymore, left only the string.

supergal

i went alexandra, portsdown, kranji, raffles place, cityhall...i got 2 PS with 2 bridal shops..that's why got a few more places to go
happy.gif

supergal

hehehe...i'm with jazz and thomson wedding..signed with jazz and i won a gown rental package with TWD at my AD's hotel wedding show
happy.gif

but since i've already got a package with jazz and i can't transfer the package that i've won, i kind of top up abit and convert the gown rental package to a photography package!

that's why i got to have 2 experiences of PS
happy.gif

poshberries

The tree is located in the Telok Blangah or Mount Faber. I remembered seeing it but you need to walk up the hill then can see. It is not easily seen outside the road.

caren_c

Hi there!

Would love to refresh this thread heh. Anyone knows if the swing is still around?

& where exactly is this Alexandra Park? Near Hort Park/southern Ridges?