Anyone have Gate crash in Hotel?

clpersonal

Hi ladies,

Is it possible to have the gate crashing at the hotel/bridal suite instead of my parent's place? My parent's place is very cramped and unable to have so many people in the house for the gate crashing.

Any brides done this before?

happy_tulip

Hi Lingy,

Yes i do.
My jie meis ask for ang pow and play some easy games (not so noisy one) at the front door (main door of bridal suite), we can't play too much coz must consider about other hotel guess.

After crashing the main door, they will continue their games at the living area and i was sitting in the room and waiting for my groom.

I found having gate crash in the hotel much conmfortable coz air-condition, spaces and your wedding dinner highlight will show your nice bridal suite with gate crashing scenes.

Hope this help.
happy.gif

chantelkoh

Hi happy_tulip, can share which hotel did u booked for yr wedding & how much? Intending to hold GC @ hotel too, cracking my head for which hotel to book.. btw it sounds like the the hotel u've booked has a living room & bedroom? TIA.

Erfhina

Hii,

Anyone can recommend which hotel or resort can allow to do gate crashing? I'm indonesian so I need a hotel or chalet or resort to do gate crashing. please helpppppp :( thanks

ChuPikaPikaChu

Hello Erfhina, i think 2 or 3 years ago i got attend a wedding at sentosa where the bride also did the gate crashing at the hotel. Indonesian girl like u also. It's the http://www.sofitel-singapore-sentosa.com/

From what they told me, they will assign you the corner most room and told to limit the activities to not more than 1 hrs so as to not disturb other guests. Hope that helps. GL babe!

Erfhina

Hello Erfhina, i think 2 or 3 years ago i got attend a wedding at sentosa where the bride also did the gate crashing at the hotel. Indonesian girl like u also. It's the http://www.sofitel-singapore-sentosa.com/

From what they told me, they will assign you the corner most room and told to limit the activities to not more than 1 hrs so as to not disturb other guests. Hope that helps. GL babe!

Thanks for your reply! I contacted sofitel but they didn't allow it anymore :(

The Newly-weds

Hi,

We did our gatecrash at hotel last year.

Hotel is Fullerton. Got 2 room they offer you for the wedding package both are pretty suitable. Cannot remember the exact room name but basically 1 i believe the executive room located on the top floor with a small living room and a bedroom. The plus point for this room is that there is a large balcony facing the singapore river (around 3 times the room size) for you to do the gatecrash while you the bride wait in the bedroom (got door seperating so can close door to bedroom). The minus point is if it rains, there is no back up plan.

The 2nd room which is the one we choose (due to fear of rain) and might require you to pay if i recall correctly additional $150-$200 is a 2 story room on the 2nd level. So basically you get a room that is splitted into lvl 1 - pretty large living room for you to play the gatecrashing games and lvl 2 the bed room where the bride wait (note: no door separating this 2 area just a staircase). There is also a Shared balcony on the outside.

Tips:
1. One thing to note is that the lighting in fullerton is not white light. So during make up etc best to make sure your make up artist has those LED light.
2. inform the wedding co-ordinator you are liaising with on your intention to hold the gatecrash there. Do note that the location is at the end of the day a hotel so got other guest. Might be our big day but got to remember about others. For example my hubby made sure to beep the horn when driving in near to the entrance to fullerton (which is some distance away from the hotel itself) and also only our main bridal car sound the horn only. Also the co-ordinator should put up a request to arrange for your room to be at a corner and if the hotel is not fully booked, have a empty room between you and the next nearest guest.

woonseng78

Hi all. We are a couple getting married next year. My wife to be is a Malaysian so we are planning to do gate crash in a hotel in Singapore. However, did not manage to find a hotel that can allow gate crash so far. Does anyone has an idea which hotel can allow gate crash and fetching the bride? Also both of us are vegetarian and if possible, can find a hotel to do everything and also for our wedding dinner. Thank you all.