Any wedding dinner package to let go for 2014?

jinkiz

Hi all,

i'm looking for a wedding dinner package to let go for use in 2014 and the dates can be change if available. only looking at Hotels. Location not really an issue.

Let me know if there's any interested parties. Thanks.

David Ko

Hi,

I'm David, and I do apologise as this may not be relevant but I appreciate the help if you can read or share.

I have a package to let go. Novotel Clarke Quay, 16 tables. 22 June 2013.

Destiny Package at $1078nett per table of 10 persons but willing to go to 900$ but negotiable if you can take up.

Pre-dinner cocktail for all guests inclusive of soft drinks, mixers and mixed nuts.
Free flow of soft drinks (no juices), mixers and Chinese tea throughout the dinner.
Complimentary ONE bottle of champagne for toasting.
Complimentary ONE barrel of beer (30 litres) throughout the dinner and TWO bottle of house wine (750ml) per confirmed table OR FREE-FLOW of beer from 8pm to 11pm and ONE bottle of house wine (750ml) per confirmed table

Complimentary ONE night stay in Bridal Suite
with exclusive wedding mementos special amenities and buffet breakfast for two

Complimentary ONE night stay in Standard Room (room only) for helpers

- Day Use room will be convert to overnight stay

Thanks!

Avarcia

Hi all,

i'm looking for a wedding dinner package to let go for use in 2014 and the dates can be change if available. only looking at Hotels. Location not really an issue.

Let me know if there's any interested parties. Thanks.

Hi, I have a Solemnisation chinese dinner pkg $880++ per table based on 2013 pricing with Hotel Fort Canning and you can hold your wedding by end 2014. The date of the event is any available date in 2013 or 2014 of your choice. It is not a taking over of my package which means you can still coordinate with the wedding planner on customizing your own package in terms of themes, freebies, food etc. By going through me however, it is purely a transfer of the deposit amount. Means you get your own package with secured 2013 price from my deposit that I had paid to the hotel. Reason to let go due to personal issue and my date has to be postponed to 2015 whereby my pkg will not be valid. Contact me at [email protected] for more details.

chupacushion

Hi all, I am also looking for a wedding dinner package to let go for use in 2014. Preferable from Sep onwards if available.

Linz85

A VERY big disappointment with Regent hotel. As a BTB, I will suggest you to re-consider if you want to choose Regent for your wedding banquet.

Linz85

Hi all,

I have Bluebay VIP vouchers to give away. You will get 6 additional photos (worth $480) directly if you use my referral voucher when you sign up at Delphi Orchard. Since I will also be getting 6additional photos if you use my voucher, I will be giving $50 cash upon successful referral.

I have negotiate with them and get thecbestavkage with some special atrangementbfor both precwedding photoshoot package in Taiwan/Singapore and for actual day package.

Please email me at [email protected] if you're interested to use this referral voucher. Thanks!