forest

hi hi maya,
can i have ur list too??
[email protected]

tks!
happy.gif

hero

Hi Maya,
My AD is next mth 13, pls send to me also. currently i chose "Only Love: becos i reali no idea wich song to choose.

maya

ok, I've sent to all already, including those very back dated request. Sorry it took so long but I had wanted to stop bec it takes quite a while to copy all the addr over and emailing it out. Hope those back dated request still can make it on time....:)
Maybe shld get Chin Leng to post a new link for Wedding Songs or something and this list can be stored there......

squidhead

Has anyone heard Nick Lachey's "This I Swear". I find it very romantic ... especially if you have seen the MTV for this song. It shows clips of his wedding with Jessica Simpson.

I find that it can be used during the march in or if you have a short video screening during the dinner.

pinkrose

Thanks, Maya. But your mail didnt have any attachment. Do you mind re-sending? Sorry for the trouble...thanks in advance!

maya

eh, cannot be leh, I saw the attachment in the mail I sent out (from my Send box). Anyway, tried one more time.

Serene, Starz, you're in this recipient list too....

happyserene

hi Maya.. yippee got ur list.. thks! =)
dun mind, list fwd to kiki80

hi netty: probably it's in ur bulk mail folder..

hi kiki80: list sent, hope u recd

maya

tks Serene! pls, pls, ladies, help me to fwd to others too. I think I must have fwded close to 100 people already!!

greenie

maya, dun think i got it leh...

btw thks 4 taking trouble to send us the list!
happy.gif

those ladies tt got it, can help to fwd to us that did not rcv it? Thks alot!
happy.gif

maya

sent to latest requests including starz again.

Ladies, pls note that my list is not a typical love song list. I am a retro freak, love old songs (60s, 70s) and more into English songs. My songs cover all sorts bec as long as nice (to me), I chose it. So may have "inappropriate songs". So if you're interested in my taste, then state your request. Hopefully this narrows down the requests.....