Any March In Songs 2 Recommend???

maylim

Hi Maya

I hope to get too... tks....
happy.gif
[email protected]

maya

Dear me! haven't come in for a long time, didn't know so many were asking for list of songs. I need to search around. Get back to you all later.

maya

hi, have sent list to some of you. pls note that it's my entire song list that I created for my own album. Also, I don't care if its love song or not, if nice, I put it in. Also, am a fan of old music so it's a mixture of old and new.

onee

Maybride/lynn tan : Ooops the file is 4MB+. You might wanna go to Windows Media Player, search under George Benson for In Your Eyes
happy.gif

maya

done! sent to all who asked.
again, let me state that my taste are not the usual love songs all the way. My march in was very upbeat, I'm a retro freak, I love old songs too, I'm more into English songs, and I didn't bother that the songs may not be appropriate (abt heartbreaks, breakups - nvrmind).

So if you don't mind the above, drop me an addr if you want my list.

maya

hi ladies, my previous file may be encrypted. If you cannot open it, lemme know and I'll send antr copy over.

maya

Done! Sent to the latest batch of requests.
again, let me state that my taste are not the usual love songs whole nite. My march in was very upbeat, I'm a retro freak, I love old songs too, I'm more into English songs, and I didn't bother that the songs may not be appropriate (abt heartbreaks, breakups - nvrmind, nice is the criteria).

So if you don't mind the above, drop me an addr if you want my list.