Any good recommendation for facial IPL?

i am currently on the lastest age loc R2 and it is really amazing and selling like hot cakes in US. it works by reparing our inner cells and renew them. some of my friends had the effect of having v smooth skin, sex drive increase, wont feel v tired and white hair decrease as become black. for those who are keen to know more can email me at [email protected]

Paragon

Any recommendations from other btb apart from spa ziwi?

Hoping to reduce the pore size on my face. Any comments on PPP clinic?

i only tried the home based facial .. got their brochure at the tamp mall.. they having promo at $58. quite special as they come to my house to do facial. at my own comfort and free time. service is quite good too. scare that they will try to do hard sales like those shops outside.. but no lei.. haha. think it will help u .. cheers. u can pm me if u want more details

bellebella

Try PPP. No downtime . After about 10 daily visits, I am confident to leave home without any make up or BB cream. Usually my oily skin is acne prone.

I am letting go of 40 to 50 sessions of laser plus light treatment at S $10 each. Expiry of sessions Aug 2017. Please email if interested. [email protected]

SadSmurfettes

MY BAD EXPERIENCE WITH REGINA.

I wanted to try IPL hair removal some 5 years back so i just thought i would walk into a well known Japanese salon, Regina.
Their advertising almost everywhere caught my attention.
At first glance, their prices were really tempting as they were affordable for even minimal wage workers & the staff were friendly and non pushy.

So after much thought, i decided to give it a go and got my sister to sign up a package as well so i wouldn't be alone during the sessions.
I must say, in certain ways, the Japanese staff i would see occasionally at the salon were VERY professional.
They were always polite and smiling during the period i was there.
They would also clearly explain step by step the procedures as they were performing the IPL shots.
It's a pity they weren't permanently stationed at the salons as they were only here to guide & had to return to Japan.

However, unlike the Chinese female staff there, they were rough, unpleasant & extremely impatient throughout my package sessions.
At times when i had questions about the hair regrowth, the Chinese staff would be reluctant to answer or most times just give "oh because it's your body" random answers just to brush me off.

Also, they would try to push promotions & packages to me during ALL my IPL sessions which caused A LOT of uncomfortable & awkward silences for me as i couldn't relax due to them being so pushy.
Many times i would reject telling them i would finish my package first before considering another one but they STILL insist it every time i appeared for my appointments.

It is very frustrating to have to explain to them time and again that i felt i needed to speak out in forums to alert other ladies out there.
My sister went through the same difficult and unpleasant sessions as i did so i wasn't the only one.
Please reconsider other salons if you have a choice.

I WOULDN'T recommend Regina to ANYONE no matter how low their prices go.
It's just not worth it.

P.S : Both my sister and i feel that despite going through numerous IPL shots, our hair growth still seems visible & rough.
Thankfully, we signed up packages on our limbs just to see how it went, instead of our faces.
All in all, a complete waste of 3k each for "permanent hair removal".
Very, very disappointing and a terrible experience.

SadSmurfettes

Has anyone tried IPL for the face at PPP? What are their prices like? Care to share?
I would like to try them out with my sister if they have any positive responses..
Thanks ladies! :)