Any good eye cream to treat "dark circles".......Pls share!

miko2006

Any good eye cream to treat dark circles.......Pls share!

Does the expensive one work better OR
the cheap one WORK just as well

ctlk

Dear Miko, I'm currently using eye gel and eye cream. I can let you try some sample if you want. Just PM me.
happy.gif

glitzkiss

currently using dermalogica total eye care. seems to improve a bit.
try to search some other forums for reviews.

snoopy_girl

try bio-essence 24K gold anti-dark circles essence...

there is one day, me and my mom was shopping in carrfour.. So kopo kopo try this on my left eye and another brand on my right eye... after it we carry on shopping till when when we are queuing for payment.. My mom commented that why on right eye look darker than my left eye...

I have bought 1 bottle to try, not my dark circles is lighten already... u gals may gif it a try...

sherrypang

now i use e.excel product helps deliver moisture-boosting hydration while diminishing the appearance of dullness and puffiness around the eyes. Enriched with the highly concentrated Oxyginberry Complex, it also aids in restoring firmness and suppleness to help you achieve mesmerizing eyes in no time!

hazelzen

For those with oily skin, must really check if the eye cream suits u..i applied the dermalogica cream before and i developed a few very small you2 li4 (dunno the proper term in English, smtg like "oily spots") around the under-eye areas. =(

ivyheng

hi jasmine, i would like to advise you to stop using the eye cream. is it in pink bottle? if it is i used it before encountered similar problem too.

jassiemint

yeah it is in pink bottle one. white cream. i think i better stop using it now.still want to my pretty bride de.

shirleenho

In fact, I use vitamin C serum to treat my dark eye circles. Now they are much much lighter. Vitamin C also helps to thicken the skin thereby making the dark circles less obvious. I've also done some DIY massaging which help blood circulation. I'm very pleased with the results so far.

I strongly advise to understand the cause of the dark eye circles before spending unnecessary $$ on wrong products.

http://womenlovebeauty.com/beauty-tips/eye-sun-care/1745

fat_ger

i tried before ettusais eyes cream, can see the results at first. but now like no different to mi anymore, my dark circle still the same leh. No make up = can't go out.
sad.gif

lilzest

Oh ya, love the galvanic spa..i especially don't have enough sleep, so its quick fix at home for me...(using salon technology!)

lilzest

I've emailed you Jennifer..btw, on the 28Th Nov there'll be a galvanic spa demo at 12pm on stage of hall 404 during the Health is Wealth event. If you come down, you can look for Roz, my consultant. there's great offers and discounts.

xiaofeimei

Try ROC multi-corrective eye cream (dark blue packaging) found in many Watsons or Guardian. It has worked wonders for me for the past few years. It has helped me in preventing wrinkles AND reducing my dark circles. Cost about $68

dale91

Hello Miko2006

I would recommend LifeCell Eye cream, it works really great and also BASQNYC Cucumber Tea Eye Gel...

You might also want to check out eyecreamreviews.com for further infos...

jeslinelow

I have got dark circle and sunken eye since 2008. Remedy not just on applying cream or gel. U need to work on both internal and external. Other than applying cream/gel, u need to do massage, change ur lifestyle, eating habit and take supplement. I don't know all these until my friend highlighted to me. He has got a testing kit to check on my 5 organs and he detected that I was overstress with work. As a result, sleepless night and low appetite. Fortunately, everything start to improve since last year November. At the same time, I also read a book written by a doctor "What your doctor doesn't know about nutritional meicine may be killing you". After reading this book, I begin to be more talkative...haha concern people and tell my surrounding people how to take care of ourselves. Note: Our beauty start from internal.

dale91

* Raise the head of your bed at night. This helps prevent fluids from accumulating around your eyes as you sleep.
* Apply vitamin E or olive oil.
* Tie some potato grates in a cloth and place over eyes for about 15-20 minutes.
* Place chilled cucumber slices or damp tea bags over eyes for about 20 minutes.
* Practice the exercise for eye puffiness daily.
* Apply a 1:1 mixture of cucumber juice and lemon juice for 105 minutes.
* Apply a cool tap water compress to the skin under your eyes for about 15 minutes.

gracey54

Don't be ashamed! I know of something that will help. Arbonne has an excellent anti-aging line that is specifically formulated to address the after effects of sun damage and aging. Their facial serum and eye cream contain a natural lightening agent called kojic acid. It reduces the appearance of long term environmental damage such as brown spots, freckles, pregnancy masks, etc, and is great for spot treating. The eye cream if perfect to reduce dark circles and puffiness under your eyes. I would be happy to send you a sample if you would be open to giving it a try. Take a look at some of the before and after results. http://arbonne.com/company/opportunity/people/before-after.asp?i=anti_aging

kimberly14

Dark circles under eyes can be hereditary, but they can also become worse with stress, poor diet and lack of sleep. There are ways to reduce the color and puffiness of eyes by work with your body inside and out!

I'm currently using (and working with) StriVectin Eye Concentrate. I am probably the worst sleeper in the world so dark eye bags happen a lot for me and I have been seeing some results.

There are a million + products out there, so before you commit to one, try out some samples. If you are interested, go to strivectin.com/vipsweeps for a chance at one

watercooler

How about trying eye "gua sha"? My friend went for her first session last week and the dark eye circles lighten quite a lot after the first session.

fion90

http://www.marykay.com.sg/10011913.aspx

TimeWise® Targeted-Action® Eye Revitalizer
Diminish dark circles. Depuff under eyes. Discover real results. After just two weeks, 7 out of 10 women said their dark circles and undereye puffiness were less noticeable†.

Imagine a product so powerful it can reduce the appearance of both dark circles and undereye puffiness in just two weeks. Now you can get these real results with TimeWise® Targeted-Action® Eye Revitalizer. This power-packed serum contains an exclusive blend of ingredients specifically formulated to address the multiple causes of dark circles and undereye puffiness. Within seconds of applying it, you'll feel a cooling sensation as the product begins to work. The end result? Your eyes look rested. Refreshed. Revitalized.

dc66

hi i was introduced with Forever Flawless at B2 Kiosk for my dark circles and it is very effective, d lady was saying it has MDI COMPLEX thing thats why it is very effective that my dark circles is brighten, i bought it for $200 each i think it was the eye serum and eye cream. the original price is 350 each but the lady gave it to me for staff price. I think talk to this lady to try it and if u are satisfied then Ask her for discount

doraymi85

Hi! I had problems with eye bags and dark eye circles for long time, took the supplement for just a week, there will have a obvious results. Now my eyebags are gone and the dark circles are lightening too~~. PM me =D for more informations! =D

Cheers!!

oatmealcookies

eyebags and dark circles are something that every bride wants out of their life-haha I am no exception! I haven't tried any eye creams before because I have pretty sensitive skin-I cannot use creams only gels-am looking for more natural remedies for skincare nowadays. Thank you dale91 for sharing about the cucumber and lemon juice mix-i will try that out sometime!

alva christeen

Hey,

Dark circles can be hereditary. Darkness appears because skin under eyes is very thin. I used almost all home remedies to get rid of it.
  • Drink at least 12 glasses of water daily
  • Apply a mixture of turmeric powder and pineapple juice on dark circles
  • Apply cold cream
But nothing worked result were temporary luckily i found a product that helped me to remove eye dark circles.

Last edited:

JusticeCoronzia

Dermalmd under eye serum seems to be doing what it claims to do. It is slowly lightening the dark circles I have and tightening the area, which is good because the last thing I want is facelift. A little seems to go a long way which in the long run saves you money which is a win in my book

Eliyamanson

As a mom who doesn't get enough sleep, Dermalmd under eye serum is a lifesaver! The puffiness and dark circles have substantially diminished after 5 days (10 applications/once in the morning & once in the evening). A little product goes a very very long way! The first pump produced way too much product and I ended up wasting as you can't put back in container, so barely press down and you'll get plenty! About pea size is enough for both eyes. Remember to use your ring finger to apply as it's your weakest finger and the skin around your eye is the thinnest, be kind to it!!