Any good cleanser?

rst

Hi all,

I'm using Dermedex cleanser. Bought from a beauty salon at Toa Payoh. Good for dull and acne prone skin. Can see results in 2 weeks. They give free samples too. Email to me if you are interested. I can give you the contact.

Cheers!

cherinet

I find that the skin care products from Forever Living Products are good. Have been using it since this year, comments from frens that my complexion is getting better and smoother. My frens, my mum, my sis-in-law and my little niece (5yrs old) are using it, they find it not bad and they like the feeling. It is suitable for sensitive skin and even for children. The reason is bcos of the ingredients contained 100% aloe vera gel, it is mild, pH controlled and no-tears formula which is so much better compared to the other products sold outside stores as normally their products does not contain 100% natural ingredients. Comment is after used, it provide your skin with the extra moisturising and cleaning effects to make you feel more refeshed and pleasant. I suggest you can give it a try to it.

cherinet

hi zookeeper, if you want i can bring you go. its located at Chinatown area. It does not have stores outside so you have to get it from those distributors but if you not comfortable to go there i can meet you in somewhere you feel ok. The cost is $24+. But if you became member you get 30% off the price. I find it is worth lor. I oso used it for bathin as well. Hehe.. i even used it to bath my little hamsters as well since the ingredient is mild and not harmful. Tell you something, previously my hamsters got skin irritations but i try to use this to bath them, their skin now recovered. Sometimes, reali have to try many products then you will know the results. my email is [email protected]

lisafann

Hi,

You guys can try Spa Ritual "phytobiodermie Face Cleanser" at $57.00 very good for oily and superficial dehydrated skin.. hee i thk i hv been using it for 2 years liao

wlchoong

Hi,

you can try Jill Lowe International Bacterderma Cleanser for Ance skin or Enzyme Cleanser for oily/Sensitive skin. I have been using her product for 4 years already. It does not itch or leave the skin tight. it is really comfortable and it balances the oily/dehydrated skin.

Bacterderma Cleanser contains Lemon grass with anti-microbial complex to cleanse and purify for optimal effect.

Enzyme cleanser contains Papain papaya enzyme to synchronize with body enzyme for speedy healing.

Pm me if you are keen. [email protected]

mrs_vainpot

I have combination skin ie dry cheeks & oily t zone. I use Dermalogica's Ultracalming cleanser to cleanse my skin. Gentle even to use on eyes (^_^)

ebichan

I love Avene's Deep pore cleanser and Soapless Cleansing Gel (Green Colour)
happy.gif

othhmy

Just got Dermedex free sample on friday and used the lotion and cream...Big mistake. My face breakout like mad. The old acne become brownish and new one keep coming out. Really regret. The salon gal can tell me will see result within a day. Too good to be true. Worse is it make my skin 10 times worse than before.CNY around the corner..dont know how to go out like that.

ohstrawberry

I also having acne prone, combination and sensitive skin.
I use St Ives makeup remover/facial cleanser to remove my makeup.
And i use Neutrogena Deep Clean Facial Cleanser to cleanse my face.
So far been using for more than a year, although still have pimples now and then but not as bad as before.

faith4ever2

I have been using a cleanser which is premixed by my beautican. It is fantastic. It evens helps to clear my white/black heads and i do not even need any other foam cleanser thereafter. She told me it is a mixture of french products.

cyn26

I am using Payot Anti Bacterial Cleansing gel. You can purchase it from strawberrynet.com. Much cheaper than you get from the boutique stores.

laurentan

gal,

u can try pevonia signature facial and their cleansers very good. i know they selling at spa ritual.. hee tried cavier face very effective on lifting... can see immediate difference cost $280.00 usual price.. they charging $180.00.. fann wong done cavier too at bella.. but i dun realli like bella wan ... too exp

faith4ever2

$180 still very ex lei... i done my treatment facial with a homebased beautican. More than half the price difference and very good too.

chermie123

yo, i tried pervonia signature facial at spa ritual too.. i guess it is the cavier treatment that is exp.. coz it is a very intensive tx for matured skin or ppl who wants a lift.. i tried that sensitive range and facial.. i thk its quite reasonable.. after all its their good svc lor n results.
happy.gif

anlinna

Hi everyone, i am using Usana Sense skincare. It is a range of preservative free products with grap seeds extract. My whole family is using it. Quite good. I have been using for years. If you gers need to know more can email me @ [email protected]

purplebird

Hi, for people with dry & sensitive skin, must try Cetaphil Gentle Skin. Got this from a skin doc in NAtional Skin Centre, really soothes my dry skin...Widely available in hospital pharmacies, Guardian, NTUC's Unity and Watson's.

bellrin8880

Dear all

Should anyone looking for a good and reliable Japan made skincare products, you can email me at [email protected].

I'm selling this range of products exclusively (includes supplements). This product has been in Singapore market since 10 years ago and in Japan for 30 years plus.

Have a great day.

Rgds

iceqoo

Hi all,

I used to use Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel & Ultracalming Cleanser but too costly and not much improvement in my skin texture. Now, I've switched to using ARTISTRY CLARIFYING FOAMING CLEANSER. I've been using this cleanser for a year now and my skin complexion has showed tremendous improvement. It is an oil-free foaming gel which gently cleanse, reduces surface oil and yet does not create a dry and tight feeling. Most importantly, it's very affordable. : )

supercow

Hi all, trust me that basic skin care is VERY IMPT esp those who used make-up almost daily. i tried almost all "good" & of coz co$tly products that interests mi but it seems all make my skin condition worse (-_-)".

SK II is one of my most regretted buy for $$$$. haiz.... my used to be "flawless" (no visible pores lor) became problematic after make-up for work & high end skin care products used. wasted a lot of $$$$ den finally found this thing tat save mi $$$,restore bk my good skin complexion but i still hav dark eye circles,any help? haha. take a look d link i posted & try for yourself. any products u wanna ask mi can always pm mi as i seriously tried a lot hahaha....can give u some overview of my experience so u can save on unneccesary spending,ultimately we r all here to share! (^,^)

I Used & Tried ettusais,SK II, NuSkin, Kose, Lancome, Biore (disaster....), Skin doctors, SOSKIN (france), BioEssence (another disaster...), Clarins (not bad), Simple etc... However, do try the following & u will know u need not spend a pile on curing problem skin. any questions feel free to pm mi if i can help (^,^).

http://nutella021.facemaster.hop.clickbank.net/

nevermyne

Me also !! i swear by Artistry !! I went to Melbourne for a while and I had MAJOR breakouts coz my pores were all clogged. Maybe the cold air had an "astringent" effect - which my skin didn't need :p

When I came back to Singapore, I was desperate. My beautician recommended me the range of Artistry cleansers. I bought alot (coz it's cheap) but I only use the foaming one coz it's really good (waste $) and I've not broken out ever since.. and I have clean clear pores !! Yay !!

You can PM me if you want my beautician's contact #.

bellrin8880

Hi

If you need to solve your acne prone or sensitive skin, can try to use Miho bio foam. It helps to maintain the PH level of your skin, disinfect and moisturizing the skin, soften and rash prevention effect.

If interested, can email me [email protected]

elfrushi

hiyee, i used to have bad acne outbreak since my teenage days, sometimes it got uncontrollable. I have tried many beautificians & products off the shelves of the common stores & nothing was really effective.

i recently tried a range of basic skincare products (the 3 steps) & my skin has been improving! Pheew!

You may email me for more details ([email protected]).

irnixs

Can try elly b organic skincare's Purifying Cream Cleanser. Works for me! And organic products are kinder to your skin.

irnixs

oh, you can actually get elly b products from shinorganic.com. kind of like to shop there cos all organic. and free shipping.

irnixs

hey lina allan, i think they should be great for sensitive skin cos they dun use the harsh chemcials stated in their website.

as far as i know, say if you're allergic to peanuts, even if its organic, you'll still be allergic. but if you are allergic or sensitive to the synthetic chemcials, then it should be great for ya!

my skin can be sensitive certain times of the year with small reddish patches but so far elly b's working for me!

newhope

hi all, i am using vichy cleanser. its pretty good and not that expensive as compared to brands like clinque.