Any Good Air Con servicer to recommend?

goldenkid

Hi,
My 3 Air Con Blower are not working. It cannot be turn on or off. My Air Con is Mitsuitbushi Heavy Industries Inventer Model.
Any Good Air Con service provider to recommend?

minssy

hi bill,

i called gain city for my samsung aircon.. have you tried calling back the company that sold you your mitsubishi?

kaya

Hi,
You may try FongYang.I used them for my regular servicing.So far,i'm very satisfied with their service... You can call 97807573

kpo

what's a reasonable price to pay for aircon servicing?

i've been quoted the following prices:
- normal servicing ($30 per unit)
- top up gas ($25 per unit)
- chemical wash ($80 per unit)
- changing internal switchboard (?) - spoilt and aircon units couldn't be turned on/off ($150 per unit)

i thought the prices seem a little on the high side??

airex

Hi Bill and all,

U can try my family's aircon technician.. pretty reliable.. email me for contacts. Thks!

[email protected]
happy.gif

haru

Hi,
i had a aircon svc man named mr. ong @ 9824 5613 who was realy honest and helpful. highly recommended. he is honest with what can be done and necessary n suggests of ways to help cut repair costs.

jol

Hi, Can try Davis @ 9145 0308. My family used him and find that the service good.
May let him know that it's recommended by Mr Lim from Yishun.
Normal Cleaning $10, Gas topping $10, Chemical Treatment $50.

lampmie

I disagreed with Jo. Recently I have contacted Davis (the service man whom he has recommended); Davis was rather friendly but during the servicing he kept saying my previous technician was not good and did not do a good job. Whereas he is always honest with his customers, blar blar blar... and he even said that his fee is the best
kao_confused2.gif
(without knowing how much I paid for my usual technican).

Throughout I just kept quiet, hoping and thinking that his service and fee should be good and reasonable. As I only required him to service one unit of air-con and to top up the gas, he was not very pleased... keep pushing me to service the rest of the units. I told him that I'm going out and I'm rushing for time so I do not require to service the other 2 units (anyway I hardly turn on the other 2 untis).

When he knew he can't use his "salesmanship" after he finished servicing, he packed his stuff and said he had to go for another appointment and asked me to pay $80. I was angry, I told him my regular technician charge me $60 for full servicing of 1 unit and top up gas which I just done 5 months ago. Why he required $80!! His attitude changed and face turned black, even I was talking, he just walked away, carried his stuff and opened the gate; waiting outside for the money.

I was mad but do not want to quarrel with him so I paid him $80. Should have contacted my usual technician and still can save $20
kao_angry.gif

Nothing against Jo. Just want to warn everyone NOT to trust totally all the recommendation ... some might not be true.

missylan

Lin,
I agreed with you. Recently, I engaged him for my office's air-con servicing. He short circuit one of my unit! Ok, at first he said impossible to short circuit because dunno what is still working etc. But that unit is completely dead. He asked me to call Daikin. Imagine he has NO ability to find out or solve more techanical problem of a air-con. From there, we can see that he is just a "earn money earn money" type of TECHANICAN. My a/c is spoilt in his hand, he should have the heart to call Daikin for me. But in the end, I made the appt and engaged Daikin, the techanican bring back the computer chip. After few days, Daikin told me that the computer fused. They fixed back for $42 and transport at $84. I asked Davis, how is he going to handle my case. He said that "I been down on my luck... what do you suggest?" The Daikin techanican told me that Davis should fully compensate me as the unit was in fine and working condition. He didn't off the main switch so the computer is fused. I suggest to Davis that to be fair, I shall 50% the transportation charge cos I see him quite poor thing. Wash one unit, only earn not much. But he completely ignore my sms and my call! WHAT THE F*CK?!!?

Think I should warn everyone here to engage your A/C authorised agent rather than this company. By the way, Davis's company is call "Kool" Factor.

I have retrieve his company profile from bizfile, paid $5 and reported my incident to CASE.

Such way to do business, wonder how is he possible to be successful! He has more competitive rates, I do agree... but when promble occurred, he vanishes!

missylan

Damn it, cos Davis serviced my office air-con... So it is Business to Business. I cannot go to CASE. I got to go to Small Claims Tribunal.

lampmie

missylan

Yup. This guy is terrible. I used his service and will never ever introduce him to anyone. In fact, we should let everybody know about his lousy attitude and service.

Since he gave you so much troubles... and done a lousy job. Get your company to sue him.

Watch out for this TERRIBLE air-con service man:
Davis Loh
Cool Factor Air-Con Servicing
Blk 215 AMK St 22
#01-893
S(560215)
Tel: 62859258
H/P: 91450308

ashworth

Hi, I have read your all view and comment on this thread. BTW I have never heard of air con requiring to top up gas unless there is a leakage somewhere. Don't be con by these group of people. If there is a need to top up the gas then I would advise to get to the root of the problem.

gilbert

I was quoted $80 to pump gas, servicemen said can make the air con cooler.

if there is leakage, where doese it from?

dang0410

hallo , i juz bought a mits.inverter sys 4 new model scm80zg-s and skm28zg-s x 4 at $3780 with total of 32000btu for my 4 room flat. Is the price ok?

lvgal2412

I would recommend following Company.

Creation Air Conditioning Services
Add: 586 Balestier Rd #01-02 Eastpac Bldg Singapore 329898
Tel: (65) - 62566163

roboant

Hi there,

If you have engage Creation for your aircon installation, then it is good luck to you.
Check with them regarding your workmanship warranty, these guy will not honour it if you did not sign up their servicing package.

I have a very bad experencence with tham recently, their services man are like gangster. I have to get in the police to settle a dispute.

Advoid this company CREATION!!!

motwister

Hi Just got this Davis to service my 2 aircons just now...Custome Service very bad!!!
Always implying to do this and that to my aircon.
Aircon quite old cannot guarantee if leak can be fixed..blah blah
He even had the nerve to tell me that I bluffed him because I didnt tell him that my aircon was leaking.He even got the guts to inform me that he was not happy that I didnt tell him about that.
I guess that is why they called him right?
to service aircon and check what is wrong...
But the thing is , I paid $70 for an aircon which is still leaking up to now.
I dont know which planet this guy came from but im furiosly mad!!!
Was just thinking...why wud such a creature service aircons..

If only I can sue this guy!
Think not worth it for $70 so I will just post my experience to u guys as well.Will not call him even if he is the last aircon service guy in the
solar system.

======

Yup. This guy is terrible. I used his service and will never ever introduce him to anyone. In fact, we should let everybody know about his lousy attitude and service.

Since he gave you so much troubles... and done a lousy job. Get your company to sue him.

Watch out for this TERRIBLE air-con service man:
Davis Loh
Cool Factor Air-Con Servicing
Blk 215 AMK St 22
#01-893
S(560215)
Tel: 62859258
H/P: 91450308

lawrencek

Hi guys, has anyone been advised to change the PCB inside the indoor fancoil or the outdoor condenser before? Or have you experienced before that the aircon turning on/off by itself? I am trying to get a 2nd opinion. I been told recently by guys from cools*rv* to change them out, and they quoted abt $380 for the indoor units and $580 for the outdoor condenser. Mine is Daikin Multi-spilt 3...

kck

Just done my Aircon service from
Mr. Ong @ 9824 5613 , after seeing post by haru, Yes, friendly and responsible.

barberry84

Have try Faith's Cooling Air Conditioning Maintenance and Servicing ? I've heard they're professional with reasonable price. I'll PM you for the details and hope it help..

bandtz

ive just called mr ong as recommended by haru for my ofc servicing. <font color="ff0000">RECOMMENDED!</font>
happy.gif

ybur

Try get a quote from Sindatech Aircon Services, Derrick 96743482
Reliable service and reasonable price.

d3bugu

Anyone heard of Creation Air providing changing of Copper pipe to Aluminum pipe? saying it can handle higher psi and less condensation? is it true? or it's just a gimmic as aluminum is cheaper material then copper

jnr

I have very bad experience with Creation. I have bought system 3 with them at the 1 exhibition at Export. They have 5yrs warranty workmanship. Do you know why, because their workmanship is very bad.

After they 1st installation, I on the air corn and try it. There is leaking on the piping. After that just know they since they fixed the piping, it already broken, but they don't border.

After this, I have called them 4 times back within a month for the same issue after all my painting work had completed due to bad jointing and cracking on the air-con piping which had already con seal in the wall.

Next, when i called up for my free 1 time General Service, the person told me i need to pay for the transport fee which around $30-$40.
This is call FREE???

I even told them its not reasonable when giving Free but its not free and i going to feedback to MOM. The person still can ask me, "am i starting a war".

I strongly don't recommend CREATION and never never take CREATION, you will regret it.

ninezenith

hi, i thought i should post my experience with an aircon vendor here.

I found this company info on the internet and called him up. Described the problem to him and he was prompt to arrive at my house to check on the problem. We agreed to the checking &amp; transport fee of $30.
I wasn't at home so he checked the problem and my friend paid him $80 without asking me. He rang me up later and told me he solved the problem by removing and plugging in the PCB cards and top up the gas. So he need to charge me $80. I was fine with it as I thought the problem is solved.
The problem came back next day. I rang him up and was told to switch off/on the main switch and it should be fine. Then he go on to tell me the problem should be due to the PCB card and need to replace it and he forgot to take down the model number so he need to come down to see again. That was 3 weeks ago. For the next 2 weeks, he fly aeroplane numerous time having us waited for him at home but he didn't appear and didn't bother to inform us. Finally received a quote from him and was quoted $950 for spare parts change (PCB board) and labour $280. I was told previously that the PCB should cost around $200 so I question him on the high price and was told that there are 3 cards in 1 set and we MUST change all. I called Mitsubishi and was informed that the 3 cards are control card, power card and noise filter card and high chance it is only 1 card spoilt based on my description of the problem. Even if all the cards spoilt, it will only cost about $600 plus and Mitsubishi only charge $140 for labour and transport. I informed and argued with the guy via SMS but didn't received any reply till now.
Well, $80 spent for good lesson learnt.

Here are his details:
Hap Heng Hua Aircon
Steven Ong - 94375722

pieneer1

hi ppl, read all the post in this thread. actually i am quite scared of aircon service technician now because i have so much bad experience with them. tried a lot of big company services but only end up paying large sum of mony without getting problems solved. Any kind soul can recommend a reliable technician to me pls?

XiaoQianQian

Hi,
My 3 Air Con Blower are not working. It cannot be turn on or off. My Air Con is Mitsuitbushi Heavy Industries Inventer Model.
Any Good Air Con service provider to recommend?

you can try this guy called Jay 97808720.
i cannot remember his company name. i always call him and he will come. =)

Superguinea

Hi All,

You can try Kaisoon Aircon, they are professional & reliable in the market. All my family member's like auntie & uncle use Kaisoon Since 10 years ago till today.

I installed Mitsubishi System 3 aircon recently @ $2880 for my BTO house at Punggol. They given 5 years warranty on compressor & workmanship. 2 Years on Spare parts. I think this is very good deal, others company didn't provide on 5 years workmanship & 2 years spare parts. Firstly they will arrange the site viewing at my house, the consultant do the measurement, advise & explain very clearly & professional way.

On the day of aircon installation , the technician very friendly, helpful & experience as well. Everything completed with happy & on time. Well done job !! Most of the technician are Chinese local.

My office aircon maintenance by them also. Very good service & reasonable price.

I'm highly recommended all of you try Kaisoon Aircon. Tel: 6841 2212

cjnsal

Hi All,

You can try Kaisoon Aircon, they are professional & reliable in the market. All my family member's like auntie & uncle use Kaisoon Since 10 years ago till today.

I installed Mitsubishi System 3 aircon recently @ $2880 for my BTO house at Punggol. They given 5 years warranty on compressor & workmanship. 2 Years on Spare parts. I think this is very good deal, others company didn't provide on 5 years workmanship & 2 years spare parts. Firstly they will arrange the site viewing at my house, the consultant do the measurement, advise & explain very clearly & professional way.

On the day of aircon installation , the technician very friendly, helpful & experience as well. Everything completed with happy & on time. Well done job !! Most of the technician are Chinese local.

My office aircon maintenance by them also. Very good service & reasonable price.

I'm highly recommended all of you try Kaisoon Aircon. Tel: 6841 2212

Stop posting fake adverts to smoke the forumers.

Glorgo

Hi all! I don't want to spam you but I think we can actually help you out. Instead of waiting for a quotation, find your air-con service at Glorgo with transparent pricing. We also provide house cleaning, handyman, electrical and plumbing service.

It's super easy to book online at https://www.glorgo.com or through our mobile app.

Login now and redeem our promotion code 'GLORGOLIFE', you will enjoy $20 off your first booking! (this promotion will end on 31-Dec-2016, so hurry up!)

Thanks for your time!