Any Emcee Speech to Share?

bibip

hi all..

think this will be an easier way.. i just post the document here... so all of you can download!
happy.gif

fyi, i got this speech fm my hotel... but my emcee did not follow exactly, cos she's a pro liao... hehehe...

anyway, congrats to all on your upcoming wedding and be happy!!

<center><table border=1><tr><td>
mime_msword.gif
Emcee Speech (Both Versions)
MC SPEECH.doc (35.3 k)</td></tr></table></center>

bibip

helo gebbera,

my wedding over liao, last mth..
when's yours?

helo rachel, i hv posted the document above, you can download direct...

rach

Hi,

Does anyone have a copy of the emcee speech that covers solemnisation on stage?

Hi bibip,
Thanx, i've oredi downloaded urs.

gebbera

Hi Bibip,

My wedding will be held in May 2004.
Me so excited waiting for the day to come...
so where did you held your wedding dinner?

rally

hi ladies,

the link to the speech is posted in one of the threads above. Just click on the link and u can receive it.

bibip

hey gals,

i have posted the speech on the thread liao, just scroll up and you will see it.. can download direct fm there...

smilez_bride

Do you have any close friend who can help you? Normally hotel/restaurant will suggest you to get the emcee on your own bcoz emcee from hotel/restaurant are normally not really up to the job one...

troubles

AD on 28 Nov, dun feel like getting the restaurant's speech, i wish to get some samples den modify it on my own.

Normally emcee get 1 or 2 people to do it???

troubles

thanks very much berylgirl,
sounds interesting...so u must have lots of fun at your banquet!!

by the way do u also know the duties of ah yee(s) and brother(s)????

sorry huh so many questions...........

kite~

Hi berylgirl,

Thanks for the useful script. Btw is there any chinese script also besides the English one?
Thanks.

heart

do you have speech for the bride and groom. i attended a few couple, and it sound like golden horse award. too many thanks to long list of ppl. How can this be done and wrap in a nice nice way..

kite~

hi,

usually u all will engage your fren, 1 guy 1 gal (a couple) to be your Emcees right?
how abt if i get an indian guy who is professional in his english n another guy to speak in manderin? funny? thanks.

ohmig0sh

Hi kite,

Shd be ok i guess. My 2 emcees were both ladies..couldn't get any couples to do it--anyway the couples whom we'r close to r not very good with mandarin
lol.gif
I had attended a couple's wedding where they had 2 Indian lady emcees--1 of them speaking in mandarin--that was really special!
happy.gif

Anyway it's ur wedding..do wat u like lor
wink.gif

kite~

hi ohmig0sh,

yaloh nowadays difficult to get couples plus my circle of frens not tat big. some i ask them, but no courage to go up stage n speak up. So depends on hubby's frens since he got wide circle of frens....where he got 1 indian in professional english studying law n another one in normal manderin. cos i m scare esp those ppl wil say how come get indian emcee....hehe