bibip

hey gals,
attached for easy reference..

<center><table border=1><tr><td>
mime_msword.gif

MC_SPEECH-35099.doc (33.3 k)</td></tr></table></center>

yuki_ko

Hi

Anyone have any Emcee speech to introduce the wedding montage. I have 2 montages and not too sure how to announce that it's going to be shown...

iceqoo

Hi!

I won't have the march-in, just a simple and cosy dinner reception. Anyone can share their emcee script and thank you speech to me?

Appreciate if you could send to me at [email protected]

Thanks alot!

hapi_gal

Hi,

I'm having a solemnization follow by a chinese wedding lunch for a small no. of tables only. I'm doing away with the yum seng &amp; mayb the cake cutting too.

So, Any suggestion in not making the whole wedding so boring? Do i still need a mc? Can anybody share with me the speech of an mc for my "Boring" wedding? My email is [email protected] &amp; thks a lot!!!!

torhuiz

Hi, urgently need a copy of the emcee speech that covers solemnisation on stage...can anyone share with me? thanks!

myolie

Hello everyone
happy.gif

It is my first time to help out at a friend's wedding and the bride has picked me to MC at her banquet &amp; reception. I'd really appreciate it if someone can help me out and send me a chinese version of what to say for the speech.

My email is [email protected]
Thanks so much!!! ^^

ottoline

Hi, i'm getting married this weekend and i'm now despretly need a MC speech that covers solemnisation on stage, it would be fantastic in both english and chinese.

Can email to me at [email protected]

Thank you very much!

ottoline

Hi Torhuiz, if you're on the board, i would be really greatfull if you can email me the Emcee speech that covers Solemnisation on stage, would be fantastic if its in both english and chinese...

Anyone else who have please HELP ME!

my wedding is this coming weekend "sweat"

Thank you very much!

kitster

Can anyone provide me a sample speech for a canadian/cantonese wedding in both languages? The audience will mostly be english speaking cantonese but mostly cantonese. My name is Kit - [email protected]