~~~ Any banquets to release for 2012?~~~

lerine

Hi, I'm letting go the my banquet dinner on 15 Jan 2012 at Novotel Clarke Quay. Do let me know if you are interested to take on.

Please sms me at 96331813. Thanks.

binchoq

Sorry all, my Regent package above has already been taken. The offer is no longer available. Please do not contact me anymore. Thank you.

essencezz

Hi all, I'm letting go my wedding banquet in Jan 2012 at Holiday Inn Atrium (Havelock Rd).

Wedding Dinner Package priced at S$968.00 nett per table of 10 persons.(Min. 30 to max. 44 tables).

Interested parties, do email [email protected] for more details.

Thanks,
Charlene

waterbird

Hi all (",)

I have a banquet package to let go at Tung Lok Classics at Orchard Parade Hotel, the date is nice-looking 12.08.12 (12 Aug 2012, Sunday). It's over the weekend of National Day, and is the 25th day of 6th month on the lunar calendar.

You can discuss your package afresh with Tung Lok Classics. Details of their packages can be found here --> http://www.tunglokevents.com/banquets/weddings/tung-lok-classics-orchard/ (Click on left bar for "Menu"). Please note that the date is fixed and cannot be changed.

Tung Lok has a reputation for excellent food and for their $808 menu, you can already get whole abalones.

Our booking was for the Antica ballroom, which is cosy and in cream colour scheme. If you prefer the restaurant, it should be alright unless it has been booked. Food is served from the same Tung Lok kitchen.

I've paid the deposit of $2140 and if you could take over, I'm willing to get back less. Please email me at [email protected]. I'd be happy to answer any queries. Thank you!

navekng

Hi all,

I have a Copthorne King's Hotel Attractive Package on 02/06/12 to let go:
Price:$888nett (8 course) or $918nett (9 course) per table with min 25 tables. (date can be changed)

$3000 deposit paid (Willing to give up at a negotiable price)

- MENU -
•A sumptuous choice of an exquisite 8 or 9-course set menu specially prepared by our Master Chef Ho and his culinary team of experts from Tien Court Chinese Restaurant

- BEVERAGE -
•Free flow soft drinks & Chinese tea
•Waiver of corkage charge for hard liquor & wines brought in
•Free flow of draught BEER OR fine WINE throughout dinner

- HOTEL STAY -
•One night stay in the Bridal Suite with welcome fruit basket and chocolates (Additional night stay at S$288++ with breakfasts for 2)
•Complimentary Helper room for a night stay with breakfasts for 2
•Special corporate rate of S$188++ for additional bookings of superior room with breakfasts for 2
•American breakfast for two, served up to the Bridal Suite or at Princess Terrace Cafe

- PRIVILEGES -
•Exclusive use of contemporary designed function room
•Complimentary Tea Ceremony with freshly brewed Red Dates Longan Tea with Tea Set
•Wedding favors for all invited guests
•Distinctive wedding invitation card for up to 70% of the guaranteed attendance (excluding accessories and printing of inserts)
•VIP parking lot reserved for the Bridal Car!!
•Complimentary car valet parking facility
•Special designed wedding guest signature book
•Complimentary usage of in-house PA system, LCD projector & giant screen for wedding montage presentation and AV technician on site to assist
•Live telecast of the Bridal March, Champagne-Pouring Ceremony and stage activities
•Light meal served prior or after wedding reception worth $60 (bridal suite only)
•Complimentary parking coupons up to 30 cars, the rest at $3+ per entry basis
•Complimentary food tasting for a table of 10 persons based on selected menu

Interest pls leave your email here and i will email u the complete details of the package.

Thanks

kelly12345

Hi, I have a wedding banquet at amara hotel to let go for next year may 2012. Interested pls drop me a message. Thks

michelle_lily9

Hi Kelly12345, tried to PM you but u have set not to accept PM
sad.gif

can you please email me your package
i am looking for may 2012 banquet
thank you

glitzger

My friend is letting go of his wedding dinner banquet at Conrad on 5 May due to an overseas job posting.. Need to postpone his wedding in Sg or look at doing it overseas... Willing to forgo his 4k deposit for the banquet i.e. mean you can save the cost of almost 30 pax.. Email me [email protected] if keen... Thanks!

memore

Hi All,

I'm letting go my wedding banquet package for next year at Holiday Inn Orchard City Centre.
- 22 September 2012, Saturday night dinner
- Crystal Ballroom
- min. 25 tables @ $968++ each
- 27th table is free
- 9-course dinner
- Free flow of beer and red wine
- Butler snacks during reception
- Choose from food tasting or 1 table waived
- Helpers room from 2pm-8pm
- Paid $2500 deposit willing to let go at $1500...

Please PM me if you are interested or email me at [email protected]

kimchigal

Dear All,

I'm letting go my wedding banquet package for April 2012 Sunday in a 5 star hotel in Marina Area (Town) with full wedding show perks.

Kindly PM me for more details

jolim18

Hi I have orchard parade hotel wedding banquet to let go. Tung lok classics. Date 24/3/12. It is an Auspicious date. Price is nego. 700+ per table. 25 tables + 2 reserves. Let me know if interested. My email is [email protected]. Thanks

exotic79

Hi all, I am letting go a wedding banquet with Orchard Hotel in 2012. It is $869 nett per table irregardless if it is vegetarian or muslim table. $40 cash rebate per table and I have paid a $5000 cash deposit. Interested parties, please contact me at 98898331. Thank you!

skyblu3

With reference to the following post, the offer is not longer available:
----------------------------------
Hi, I have wedding dinner package at Sheraton on 11 Feb 2012 to let go.

Interested pls email me @[email protected]
----------------------------------

anne_lim

Hi all,

I'm letting go of a wedding package at Hotel Fort Canning, any date until March 2013. Comes with full wedding show perks. Minimum 18 tables or minimum 25 tables depending on the ballroom you choose.

Please email me on [email protected] if you are interested. Thanks

inunov

Hi, I'm letting go of my wedding dinner package at Peony Jade @Clarke Quay on 06Oct12. Please PM me if interested. Thanks!

purplez

Hi,
Anyone has 7 July wedding package to release? Or any package from jun - dec 2012 to release? Jus found out The restaurant I booked Pioneer Spring Mt Faber Safra played us out. They are shifting in March but didn't inform us. So now we are trying to find alternative venues... Appreciate any help! Thanks in adv

evt

I have a lunch wedding banquet to let go at Holiday Inn Orchard on date 25/11/12. Attractive perks as got this off a wedding fair. Please email me if you are interested; [email protected]

svc1979

I have a 2 June 2012 package to let go. Fairmont Singapore. The date can be any time in June 2012.

I have negotiated $1088+ package
2 nights hotel stay in the big suite
12 bottles of wine
2 tables corkage free
28 tables
9 course meal
Fruit punch and free flow soft drinks

If interested email me at [email protected]

zuleika83

Interested in Raffles Country Club at San Shui Palace Restaurant? Banquet date(subject to availability), menu, number of tables(Min 10), bus transport etc are all open to negotiation with the Manager Miss Loke. The place is at Jalan Ahmad Ibrahim. Overlooks a golf course with a huge lake.

Urgently need to let go. Deposit paid $1070.

navekng

Hi,

I have a Copthorne King's Hotel Attractive Package in June 2012 to let go:
Price:$888nett (8 course) or $918nett (9 course) per table with min 25 tables. (date can be flexible between June to 15th July 2012)
$3000 deposit paid (Willing to give up)

- MENU -
•A sumptuous choice of an exquisite 8 or 9-course set menu specially prepared by our Master Chef Ho and his culinary team of experts from Tien Court Chinese Restaurant

- BEVERAGE -
•Free flow soft drinks & Chinese tea
•Waiver of corkage charge for hard liquor & wines brought in
•Free flow of draught BEER OR fine WINE throughout dinner

- HOTEL STAY -
•One night stay in the Bridal Suite with welcome fruit basket and chocolates (Additional night stay at S$288++ with breakfasts for 2)
•Complimentary Helper room for a night stay with breakfasts for 2
•Special corporate rate of S$188++ for additional bookings of superior room with breakfasts for 2
•American breakfast for two, served up to the Bridal Suite or at Princess Terrace Cafe

- PRIVILEGES -
•Exclusive use of contemporary designed function room
•Complimentary Tea Ceremony with freshly brewed Red Dates Longan Tea with Tea Set
•Wedding favors for all invited guests
•Distinctive wedding invitation card for up to 70% of the guaranteed attendance (excluding accessories and printing of inserts)
•VIP parking lot reserved for the Bridal Car!!
•Complimentary car valet parking facility
•Special designed wedding guest signature book
•Complimentary usage of in-house PA system, LCD projector & giant screen for wedding montage presentation and AV technician on site to assist
•Live telecast of the Bridal March, Champagne-Pouring Ceremony and stage activities
•Light meal served prior or after wedding reception worth $60 (bridal suite only)
•Complimentary parking coupons up to 30 cars, the rest at $3+ per entry basis
•Complimentary food tasting for a table of 10 persons based on selected menu

Interest, pls email me at [email protected] or call me at 98778776 for the complete details of the package.

Thanks

vorticist

Dinner banquet package to let go urgently for a friend. Deposit $5000 paid. (willing to absorb)

Date : 2 Nov 2012
Venue: Marriott Hotel, Orchard
Price: $1218++ (9 course dinner)
Tables : 25 tables (negotiable)

Many free perks included. Pls email [email protected] for more details. =)

l__c

Hi, I have a dinner banquet to release, the details are as stated:

Date: 22 September 2012
Hotel: Changi Village Hotel (4* Hotel, previously Meridien Hotel)

Package includes an outdoor poolside area overlooking the Changi beach for your solemnization and a ballroom for the dinner banquet.
The hotel also provides further offers and perks on the package, please contact me for more details.

I am trying to sell off the package as quickly as possible and disc nego.
Please drop me message or call me at 9680-5547 if you are interested and I will provide more details that you may require, thank you.

cabachen81

Hello, I have a wedding lunch to release, Details as stated:

Hotel Fort Canning Wedding Lunch Sunday 7th October 2012

For 250 people at Lavender Ballroom
(Priced at $90++ per person)

Dining:
• International buffet lunch

Beverage:
• Free flow of soft drinks and mixers from 1200H to 1600H
• 1 bottle of hose wine for each confirmed table OR free flow draught beer from 1200H to 1600H
• Free corkage waiver for all hard liquor, wine, champagne brought in by host.
• Champagne pyramid with bottle of champagne for toasting.

Decorations:
• Wedding decorations with 8 pedastal stands
• Exclusive centre pieces for 2 VIP tables and guest tables
• Multi-tier dummy wedding cake
• Complimentary white seat cover for all chairs and sash
• Complimentary dry ice effect for 1 march-in

Complimentary:
• Pre lunch cocktail reception at 1200H
• Exclusive pre-lunch snack for couple
• 1 night stay in Premium King inclusive of buffet breakfast for 2 people
• 1 day use room for helpers from 1500H to 2300H
• Choice of memorable wedding favours for all guest and 1 guest signature book
• Choice of wedding invitation cards based on 80% of guaranteed attendance
• Car park passs based on 20% guaranteed attendance
• 1 VIP parking lot for bridal car at hotel lobby and 2 reserved lots at basement 1
• Complimentary use of in house AV equipment

I am trying to sell off the package as soon as possible and is forfeiting the $3000 deposit.

Please drop me a message or call me at 97537183 if you are interested. Alternatively you can email me at [email protected] and I will provide more details that you may require.
Thank you.