Ang Pao Box

pearlmilktea

Hi Purple Rain

thanks for ur compliment. yup i did the apbox. the accessories.. i got from shops eg spotlight, concourse, and oso collection from here and there over the years la.
happy.gif
oso, i have helped frens before and kept the rest of the materials.

cicu

Hi All,

If you need an ang pao box, I can buy it for you because I will go overseas again this weekend until early January. Just drop me email: [email protected] if you are interested
happy.gif

Below are some samples of ang pao box that I bought last time

336341.jpg

cicu

Here is another one:

336344.jpg

If you are interested in the cream ang bao box with lace that I posted earlier, I can get a new one for you
happy.gif

jendome

Hi JingJing
Thanks
Perharps you can go and customised one too, i had left the contact number and address.

mehmeh_lim

hi Lab Baby,

The basic of the structure of the AP box prob can be any regular cardboard box. Alternatively i think Kalm's & Spotlight does sell boxes. U can always jazz up with fabric, embellishments, floral deco, soft-toys.. Basically anything under the sun, but tt goes with ur theme. Some places to source for materials, Arab Street, Spotlight & Golden Dragon (2nd floor, opp Chinatown Pt)

Maybe u can get inspiration fr Dreamweavers, but they are quite pricey to buy..

jendome

Hi lab baby,
I had helped my friend to DIY her AP Box too cos she was returning from Perth and too busy to do the box.

I bought the material from ARTFRIEND in Bas Basah , there have lots of floral deco and ribbons for you to choose to DIY your AP box.
I done the box for just $10.00 and i got the empty copier box from my office. kee kee

janf

summer

my AP box only $3.90, how to sell to u??!! haha. u can get it at MORE THAN WORDS at Orchard Cineleisure outlet.. very useful and cute. many of my to-be married frens bot it too..

i can lend u if u wan but wun sell lah.. duno wat px to sell to u.. 39ct huh?! haha.

scorp

hi, i have an ang bao box for sale.. wedding just over so still very new... bought it at dreamweavers(Branded), bought for $79...now willing to sell off at $50(Neg) inclusive of BEARS...!!!

xinyao

hey ladies,
the AP box so nice
make me wan to DIY one of it my own too
but for those DIY boxes hor..how to sealed up the top cover of the box.so that no one can open it up leh>>?

hapict

wau.. din know AP boxes also so nice one... so much effort put in huh?? dun think i can muster up the effort then ... ;p
a word of caution, pl take care of your AP box. heard a horror story where the AP box was stolen, with the red packets inside!!!

ahjo77

Hi Jasmine
I would like to cehck whats the diamension of the box and the APs is remove from the top lid ??

sbb

ahjoo77 : ya.. the top lid can be removed one.
the appr figures of the box:
height: 30cm
circumference : 30cm
this one can hold a lot of ang boxs wor.
u got hw many tables?
cos that time i got 32 tables

wyxq

Hi Jasmine,
is the ang bao box that u r selling at $15 still with u? Its so cute! can u sell it to me at $12?

wyxq

Hi Jasmine,as ur ID doesnt allow me to send u msg, is there anyway u can reply to me ASAP. Thank you. I really like ur ANG BAO bix with 2bears on the lid. keke

sbb

hi jacqueline..
sorry for the late reply.
well..i cant sel u lower anymore liao wor. cos hor.. i already half the price le.
actually i don want to sell 1 but i found its quite of in a way. hha..

u can contact me through my email [email protected]

when yr actual day?

sbb

hi Questiongirl!

yup..its still available.
i got another buyer right now but ..
if u wan call me at 97803846 ok?

i can forward u more photos abt the box which i took.

questiongirl

Jasmine,

Glad to meet u this evening :D
I like the ang pow so much, oredi wrab it nice-nice with 2 layers of plastic bags :p
Thx yeah ;)

jaclyn

Hi Niv...

I m interested in ur ang pow box..where do u get it?Or do u have the intention of selling to me?
happy.gif

snowiee

Pictures of the Ang Pow Box for sale:

Ang Pow Box

413500.jpg

Ang Pow Box Top

413501.jpg

Ang Pow Box Side

413502.jpg

22.50cm x 22.50cm x 22.50cm

Selling for only $18.

Interested parties please email me at [email protected] for futher information and enquires.

thanks

chrls

Hi Astrogirl,
Take a look at this site -blissfulthots.multiply.com
Their prices are very reasonable.

elias29

Hi - Anyone can tell me how do u all attach the bears to the box? I dun think glue/tape works coz might spoilt the bear leh..Any ideas?

huiz

Hi M&M,

I poked the under the feet of my teddies (it's felt) with the sharp and hard toothpicks and then make 2 small holes on the fake styrofoam steps pm top of my box lid and then poke them in.

elias29

Huiz - oh i see..then the bears will have holes lor..haha. But dun think it will be tightly attached on the box rite? Coz the bears might be too heavy to support on toothpicks..haha

huiz

Hmm,the holes are q small so its ok la. As for mine, it can hold tightly to the lid as mine has a few layers of styrofoam there, so the foam can hold the toothpick rather well
happy.gif

jerris

Hi Girls,

What are the normal boxes used for AngBao Boxes? A4 copier paper ones or Shoe boxes? I was thinking of using shoe boxes cos' we will be having 3 separate boxes therefore having 3 A4 sizes ones seemed too big.

Also, are the boxes sealed on the cover with just the slot to slot in the angbaos or isn't?

Thanks!!!

sonyarica

heey peeps =))

just wanna do a short survey here

are you guys will to pay like $50 for a custom made(to your taste and preferences) and personalised angbao box??

pls let meee knooow!!! thankks!