Ang Pao Box

ginalee

My DIY Ang Bao Box.. In the midst of finishin..
Pls comment...

1148671.jpg

bobochacha

Hi all

i have MTM my angbao box at Bugis shopping centre push cart..total ard $35.90..but realised they are using those double A paper box..never sealed up properly the inside also..haha..they are also selling wrist corsages, ring pillow and car decortations..i MTM my wrist corsages into elastic pearl bracelet..easier for the jie mei to wear instead of tying ribbons..
1150521.jpg

rhapsodie

Hi all,

I have a handmade three-tier angbao box to let go at $68. Definitely selling below cost as all materials were purchased from Papermarket (Raffles City). Please email me at [email protected] for more details or for closed up pictures. I have 4 brand new corsages for sale too.

1322692.jpg

baosy_87

Hi all,

My AD is in Oct .
Love to do DIY stuff too.
Any tips to share? All the ang bao boxes here are simply beautiful!!! OMG.
I would really to DIY myself after all we all love personal touch to our own wedding dun we?

do you gals buy the box and then wrap the wrapping paper of your choice?
where can I get such nice materials and how to stick the bears to the box?

Please advise. Thank you very much.

chrissyyeo

Jeslyn, my AD in Nov and I have done my AB Box too!
happy.gif

I bought the box from Gift a NAme and then get wrapping papers + other materials from Daiso.

PM me if u wan to see my box pics!
happy.gif

babyten

Dear all brides and grooms,

Grab these items as they are really in excellent conditions(only used for approximately 1 hour) and in brand new conditions. You can have a nice and elegant wedding with most cost efficient ways...CHECK THIS OUT!

A. String of pearls (with casing) --- $2.00
B. Champaige Pillow Ring --- $15.00
C. Gold Matt Ang Pao Box --- $25.00
D. Butterfly with Pink Ang Pao Box ---- $18.00
E. Elegant Hair Accessories (come with Chomel's bag) --- $20.00(frm Chomel)

For items picture please click:
http://www.singaporebrides.com/forumboard/messages/153856/1547544.html?1287281826

If you are keen please contact: 91912347 or email to [email protected]