Ang Pao Box

liann

Heres a pic of my Kalm's Ang Pow Box
Measurements: 20 x 20 x 24 cm
Bought for $18, letting go at $10
458461.jpg

huiz

Hi bladers,

Some people have 2 angpow boxes because the bride and groom's family want to separate and keep their own share of the angpows. The respective relatives will put in the boxes assigned to either the bride or groom's family box. I had only one because my parents did not want to have a share of the money. They gave all of them to us to foot the bill.

krystal80

Hi everyone, I've done up some ang bao boxes for some friends and would like to share with you all...For those interested, pls PM me your email so I can pass you guys the link...

fiyoyo

Hi all

Anyone know how much an Ang Bao box will cost?
Thinking if I should make my own or save hassle to pay for one if not too ex.

bimomo

Hi Jade,

All wedding accessories from Dreamweavers are EXPENSIVE!! I saw some of their products online & find it very lovely & beautiful, so thought of juz got it from them instead of DIY, so when down to their shop & c, if u wan something nice, sweet & lovely (eye catching) their prices ranging from $19.90 onwards to hundreds.

violac

this is my DIY ang bao box:

531476.jpg

A4 paper carton -- free
Brown paper -- 80 cents
Brown ribbon -- leftovers from ring pillow
Satin flowers/leaves -- leftovers from ring pillow
White sash -- leftover curtain fabric for punggol
Machine-sewing costs -- mummy's labour of love
Hand-sewing costs -- some strain on my eyesight

i like DIY!!!

blurblur25

I think Daiso have quite nice box. I just bought mine from there, is a heart shape box. Damage is $2! With a little bit of deco i think is should look quite nice..

digdig

531811.jpg
531812.jpg

A4 paper carton -- free
2 Silver wrapper -- $1.60
Bears -- RM 6.80
Heart-shaped wire - $2 (daiso)
Flowers and petal -- $2 (daiso)

monkie

the 2 bears are wedding favour from pan pac.
make the 2 bears sit on a cushion.
sew the ribbon to decorate.
haven't fasten my bears to Ap box (most likely wun fasten) because it doesn't move unless i move them.

babyjo

Hi,

I am selling my beautifully decorated angbao box. I am unable to upload the pics here as size is too big and I'm not sure how to shrink the images. Anyone is interested, please email me at [email protected]

Thanks.

jerlynn

Hi I have a pair of angbao boxes for sale.. 1 in pink 1 in red. both attached with a pair of bears. Unable to attach pix now as i am away. Anyone interested pls email me at [email protected] I will be back tmr, shall provide you with e pix, T&C: Must purchase both the boxes. self collection at Jurong point during weekends.Selling at $18. Thanks

melya

hi ladies,
anyone has any idea how to secure the bears onto the box? someone suggested using map pins previously, but wldn't the pin head be seen? Thanks loads!!

blue_ape

anyone selling angbao box that are not so big?

Or somebody to tell me where to buy.

I like nice box attach with a cute bear and flowers on it.

angtan

Hi all brides and grooms to be,
I am selling my DIY ang bao box away.
Bear is glued and secure on the lid, with a 'double happiness' embriodered heart shape attached.
Box with 2 knots at both sides.

highth about 35cm width about 30cm.

Selling at $20/- ONLY

Email me if you are interested.
Meet at AMK mrt station or Bishan.

[email protected]
575144.jpg
Close up
575145.jpg
Full view

jessie_c

I've 2 BN handmade ang pow to let go. AD postpone so selling away.

I've 4 unwrap boxes to let go as well.
PM only if keern. Thanks.

702000.jpg

cookiefleur

Hi, I have a pink and silver themed ang bao box to sell. Got lots of great comments from wedding guests on it, simple and sweet.

It's a silver box with sweet pink ribbon and french alecon (corded) lace details. Price $25.

Please pm me if interested and for pictures.