Amara Singapore

PhilipOPC

During wedding show, most are from corporate sales for hotel room to support.
The main wedding co-ordinator are Raymond and Samuel.
I think you can choose one of them based on review.
So how do I find Raymond or Samuel? Need to make appointment with them?
Will those guys from corporate sales give better deals or handle my wedding?

Dan Tan

So how do I find Raymond or Samuel? Need to make appointment with them?
Will those guys from corporate sales give better deals or handle my wedding?
Those corporate sale will still go back to Raymond or Samuel for advice for the deal during the show.
Even you were to sign with corporate sale, you will be assign to either Samuel or Raymond after the wedding show.
I will advice you to make a appointment with Raymond or Samuel to visit the Venue and talk to them before the wedding show.
if you are keen to sign on wedding show den go back straight to them with appointment time on wedding show.
i can message you Raymond email address.

prisandmw

Hi I'm a 2016 Amara hotel btb.. Do you guys know if amara hotel has copyright issues regarding the songs we play during the wedding?

soon hj

i just went to visit their ballrooms recently and was impressed by the number of themes they have. i feel tat they do try to make up for the fact that they are not 5 star hotel with the effort they put into their wedding planning.
are the only wedding coordinators Raymond and Samuel? i met up with Serene who i pretty like talking to

divinity

Hi All, we are thinking of Amara as a potential wedding venue, can anyone share their perks and how is their experience with them so far? Thanks!

meen19

Hi All, we are thinking of Amara as a potential wedding venue, can anyone share their perks and how is their experience with them so far? Thanks!

I recently went to meet up with the coordinator and have a look at the ballroom. Ballroom looks good but coordinator seems new and does not really know how to sell the package well. Perks given are not attractive compared to other hotels. Though i like the hotel and ballroom, the coordinator's service and perks does not attract me.

pixielee

I think it depends on the coordinator you speak to... I met Samuel recently and he was very detailed, organised and comprehensive, ready to answer any questions. But I found some segments troublesome like have to go find the vendor separately for amara invitation cards etc.

You could register for their free event on 4 June to take a look. Their range of themes available is more interesting than other places.

Cherry_Ant

I think meen19 might be referring to Samuel based on the reviews. Anyway Amara's Ballroom is average but lousy food, perks and service.

Starzberry

Those corporate sale will still go back to Raymond or Samuel for advice for the deal during the show.
Even you were to sign with corporate sale, you will be assign to either Samuel or Raymond after the wedding show.
I will advice you to make a appointment with Raymond or Samuel to visit the Venue and talk to them before the wedding show.
if you are keen to sign on wedding show den go back straight to them with appointment time on wedding show.
i can message you Raymond email address.
Hi Dan, do you have Raymond's email address? Can you PM me? Thanks!