Alisha & Lace Singapore

Alisha & Lace

Bridal Boutique
18962.jpg

It's like this lace dress with thin shoulder straps,
Dig your back thoroughly, show your sexiness, but don't play with it.
The floral embroidery on the peach heart collar reveals the secret.
Only women would understand the romance is the highest ecstasy.✨

#sgweddings #sgweddingservices #sgbride #singaporebrides #singaporebridesweddings #singaporeweddings #bridetobe2021 #bridetobe2020 #bride #bridetobe #sgbridal #weddingphotographer #weddingphotography #weddingphotoideas #preweddingphoto #preweddingshoot
#taiwanprewedding #taiwanpreweddingshoot

Alisha & Lace

Bridal Boutique
18963.jpg

Let your passionate side shine in a stunning blue dress.

Which color belongs to happiness?
I would say, it's light purple blue.
A little bit of wandering in fantasy.
There is a bit of mystery in aestheticism.
-

#sgweddings #sgweddingservices #sgbride #singaporebrides #singaporebridesweddings #singaporeweddings #bridetobe2021 #bridetobe2020 #bride #bridetobe #sgbridal #weddingphotographer #weddingphotography #weddingphotoideas #preweddingphoto #preweddingshoot

Alisha & Lace

Bridal Boutique
19053.jpg

✦ from the paintings of Ferrara in Italy, she is an elegant retro actress. ✦
By Giovanni Boldini,
Women in court carved wedding dresses,
For an affectionate eye to see through,
Champagne gold gauze with romantic lace,
To the beautiful hair ornaments on the top,
To the most beautiful you.

Alisha & Lace

Bridal Boutique
19118.jpg

19117.jpg

【 Press the shutter, in order to capture the moments of happiness and throbbing. 】

I look to the sky, and you look to me,
stroking my hair gently.☁️

In my ear you whispering: I love you dearly.
I realize that happiness can be so simple stability.

The
wedding photography of us
has always focused on gentleness and
beauty.

The silk is mature in the colorful, and the
psychedelic is a little practical.

—— Are you equally tempted?
✔️Book an appointment with us here

Photography Five Stones Studio

Alisha & Lace

Bridal Boutique

Alisha & Lace

Bridal Boutique

Alisha & Lace

Bridal Boutique

Alisha & Lace

Bridal Boutique
20084.jpg

Alisha & Lace – Wedding Package In-house Event!

Content:
Welcome to our in-house event this 14th and 15th November
Alisha & Lace is offering you a full wedding package for just $2988!
Only 8 appointment slots available per day, so act fast today to secure this offer.
Hurry, make your reservation today!
SMS / Whatsapp at 9271 5720 or call us at +65 6822 0320

Alisha & Lace

Bridal Boutique
20212.jpg

20211.jpg

20210.jpg

20209.jpg

〔 Be your own Emily! 〕

Just like me, you’ve just binge-watched Emily in Paris.
Do you still recall Lily Collins's neat dress in the play?

In particular, the white order uniform that she made it to the French designer auction.
Now, you can be one of the most dazzling French stars on the stage!
-
Put on our fluffy white dress and captured by our photographers.
Even the lace on the head is romantic.
Even the crystal under my feet is dim.

The most fashionable, the most artful,
If it was you.

Book an appointment with us

#sgweddings #sgweddingservices #sgbride #singaporebrides #singaporebridesweddings #singaporeweddings #bridetobe2021 #bridetobe2022 #bride #bridetobe #sgbridal #weddingphotographer #weddingphotography #weddingphotoideas #preweddingphoto #preweddingshoot

Alisha & Lace

Bridal Boutique
20213.jpg

【A fairytale in the bed......】

Every little girl used to dream of becoming an angel every now and then.
Let us be the reality check.

The polka dot yarn with V-neckline.
The hourglass silhouette with delicate lace embroidery.
I’m the angel in bed, take it or leave it.

It’s not a dream anymore, with us.

Book an appointment with us

Alisha & Lace

Bridal Boutique
20770.jpg

20769.jpg

20768.jpg

20767.jpg

️Lace embroidery with hollowed out front and back,
Seeing through the romantic heart of young girls,
High waisted skirt,
The petals are even more white.

Book an appointment with us here
http://m.me/Alishalacesg

#sgweddings #sgweddingservices #sgbride #singaporebrides #singaporebridesweddings #singaporeweddings #bridetobe2021 #bridetobe2022 #bride #bridetobe #sgbridal #weddingphotographer #weddingphotography #weddingphotoideas #preweddingphoto #preweddingshoot

Alisha & Lace

Bridal Boutique

Alisha & Lace

Bridal Boutique
22995.jpg

Designs that can easily coordinate with your wedding themes with appliqués and lace embroidery that will look divine and magical on your special day.

True beauty reads distinctly feminine but not overtly sexy. Expect girlish and youthful designs while some pieces have an air of great elegance and grace with exquisite lace

Alisha & Lace

Bridal Boutique
23009.jpg

Only $800 to upgrade from existing packages to enjoy our European designer gown collection!

Alisha & Lace has collaborated with renowned European wedding gown designer DOMINISS to launch an entirely new series of wedding gowns just for you!
Simply browse through our extensive collection of thoughtfully designed DOMINISS wedding gowns. We will then take measurements and craft a brand new wedding gown that’s custom fit to perfection.

Book a session with us today and come see the difference in our gowns.

Reserve your slot today:
☎️ SMS / Whatsapp at 9271 5720 or call us at +65 6822 0320

Alisha & Lace

Bridal Boutique
26312.jpg

26311.jpg

Capturing milestones for life is irreplaceable. Our talented & skilled photographers will allow you reminisce those moments as if it is today each time you view.

☎️Book an appointment with us here
+65 92715720

Alisha & Lace

Bridal Boutique
26353.jpg

26352.jpg

Capturing milestones for life is irreplaceable. Our talented & skilled photographers will allow you reminisce those moments as if it is today each time you view.

Alisha & Lace

Bridal Boutique
26368.jpg

26367.jpg

Bold and beautiful, this set of wedding dress frm Dominiss’s Dancun series Felicia creates an incredibly alluring wedding day look.

Beaded floral blooms and branches embellish a sheer, deep V overlay and a sleek power mesh bodysuit, which provides both a high-fashion nude illusion and a secure, sexy way to contour the body.

️Book an appointment with us

Alisha & Lace

Bridal Boutique
26370.jpg

26369.jpg

Bold and beautiful, this set of wedding dress frm Dominiss’s Dancun series Felicia creates an incredibly alluring wedding day look.

Beaded floral blooms and branches embellish a sheer, deep V overlay and a sleek power mesh bodysuit, which provides both a high-fashion nude illusion and a secure, sexy way to contour the body.

Alisha & Lace

Bridal Boutique
26371.jpg

Alisha & Lace

Bridal Boutique
26372.jpg

Alisha & Lace

Bridal Boutique
26373.jpg

Alisha & Lace

Bridal Boutique
26374.jpg

Alisha & Lace

Bridal Boutique
26375.jpg

Alisha & Lace

Bridal Boutique
26376.jpg

Alisha & Lace

Bridal Boutique
26377.jpg

Alisha & Lace

Bridal Boutique
26522.jpg

26521.jpg

26520.jpg

Alisha & Lace

Bridal Boutique
26605.jpg

26604.jpg

26603.jpg

26602.jpg

Alisha & Lace

Bridal Boutique
26609.jpg

26608.jpg

26607.jpg

26606.jpg

+6592715720

Alisha & Lace

Bridal Boutique
26858.jpg

26857.jpg

26856.jpg

#taiwanprewedding #taiwanpreweddingsho

Alisha & Lace

Bridal Boutique
27269.jpg

27268.jpg

27267.jpg

#taiwanprewedding #taiwanprewedding

Alisha & Lace

Bridal Boutique

Alisha & Lace

Bridal Boutique

Alisha & Lace

Bridal Boutique
27529.jpg

27528.jpg

27527.jpg

27526.jpg

Alisha & Lace

Bridal Boutique
28097.jpg

28096.jpg

28095.jpg

28094.jpg

Alisha & Lace

Bridal Boutique
28345.jpg

Wedding Package $1288
(For first 10 couples can get $300 cash rebate)

The Offer that is not to be missed and NOW is the best time to grab it! Grab it now, and use it later.

⏰For your safety and ours, and to prevent overcrowding, please do make an appointment before coming down!

This way to maximize your experience our service in our boutique! See you soon!

Don’t miss out on this opportunity, contact us today!

WhatsApp: +65-92715720

Alisha & Lace

Bridal Boutique
29085.jpg

29084.jpg

29083.jpg

29082.jpg

Alisha & Lace

Bridal Boutique
29232.jpg

29231.jpg

29230.jpg

29229.jpg

#我们美丽新人婚纱照出炉啰

欢迎来到依斯干达公主城,
这儿是马来西亚新山的温柔园地。

平口绑带缎面礼服在阳光与植栽的投射之下,
悠然飘荡而出精致而自然的浪漫爱情剧氛围。

快快预约试穿挑选妳的命定婚纱!!

Alisha & Lace

Bridal Boutique
29257.jpg

29256.jpg

29255.jpg

29254.jpg

Evening Gowns
✦ Classic Burgundy Red

One dress, two looks
Different ways to wear the domineering and sexy off shoulders, But having the same charming sentiment.
Designer choose the top Japanese pearl satin, with a slim three-dimensional tailoring design, the waist is gathered into the fishtail to drag, a generous and elegant yet feminine look!

The retro and gorgeous princess sleeves, in the moment of light and shadow, adds a touch of mystery romance to it!

Which way do you like to wear it?

Alisha & Lace

Bridal Boutique
29264.jpg

29263.jpg

29262.jpg

29261.jpg

29260.jpg

29259.jpg

29258.jpg

Make everyone’s eyes sparkle as you walk down the aisle in a bridal gown worth talking about.

Fabric that covers your arms is a classic, stylish and superb option for any bride, no matter your aesthetic.

Whether you’re after an ethereal piece or something haute couture, these designs create the perfect silhouette for anyone.

Alisha & Lace

Bridal Boutique
29314.jpg

29313.jpg

29312.jpg

29311.jpg

29310.jpg

Put on a gorgeous wedding dress.

Am I the happiest bride?
Looking at every moment in the picture, It's hard for me to doubt myself.

Book an appointment with us here

Photography | Five Stones Studio

Alisha & Lace

Bridal Boutique
29501.jpg

【Bridal customization review】

The straps around the waist show the perfect body proportions appropriately.
Elegance yet sexy combines to create a unique look of beauty and charming.

️Two-way wear mermaid wedding dresses
&

Alisha & Lace

Bridal Boutique
29503.jpg

29502.jpg

&

Alisha & Lace

Bridal Boutique
29504.jpg

&

Alisha & Lace

Bridal Boutique
29647.jpg

29646.jpg

“I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate then when I fall asleep your eyes close.”

– Pablo Neruda, 100 Love Sonnets

Photography|Five Stones Studio

Alisha & Lace

Bridal Boutique
29649.jpg

29648.jpg

“I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate then when I fall asleep your eyes close.”

Alisha & Lace

Bridal Boutique
29650.jpg

Alisha & Lace

Bridal Boutique
29737.jpg

Do you also want to be immersed in a romantic atmosphere but yet still worry about how to plan a unique wedding photo shoot for yourself?

Come to Alisha&Lace to get it all solve and done!

☎️Book an appointment with us
WhatsApp: +65-92715720