Aisle Bridal Reviews?

Taustaus

can anyone share with me the AD package they got from aisle bridal? can PM me if it is not convenient to share?

HGlenda

Just signed up a package with aisle bridal at BOWS today (I meant 07 Jan), hopefully it continues to give us a good experience. We were glad to receive good customer service and had our fitting date fixed in late Feb today! It is really helpful as my fiancé has frequent work trips, very app to working couples with hectic workload!

Reactions: GCT

Peanut-Corgmum

Just signed up a package with aisle bridal at BOWS today (I meant 07 Jan), hopefully it continues to give us a good experience. We were glad to receive good customer service and had our fitting date fixed in late Feb today! It is really helpful as my fiancé has frequent work trips, very app to working couples with hectic workload!

Hi Glenda,

Can you share with me the package you sign up with Aisle Bridal?

Thanks!

gcl_88

Hello, can you please share your package with TA Bridal? [email protected]

Thanks.

zoetmy

Dear all, i just signed an AD package with this BS. Any brides have any recommendations for MUA and coordinator? What about their photography service?

Yogijing

Hi All

Just wanna share my experience with the bridal. I took up their AD package with photography as I found their package rather comprehensive and gowns design pretty. But I'm v upset with their service.

Our wedding is 2 mths away and we had our first fitting on Feb. We took leave to go down to their shop as they are quite fully booked on weekend. I quickly confirmed a white gown but had difficulty choosing an evening gown as they do not have what I'm looking for . But I kind of confirm both gowns as she mention I must confirm that day

During my trial makeup session, I went down to the shop and saw many new gowns that I could have like and wanted to try. But my coordinator mentioned that trying again is not possible once I have confirmed. I was v shocked with this information. She is the one who tell me that I must confirm after my fitting. But I really can't make up my mind after the first session. And I have heard from my friends that they have multiples fitting session from other bridal shop and keep changing their mind prior to their wedding.

Anyway, I was disappointed with their inflexibility and wonder whether I should insist on a second fitting. I can't comment on their package as a whole yet as AD is not here.

MTV GAL

Hi all the BTB, I have signed with this BS too. So far the service is good and they actually called me up for gowns fitting day. Like the others I didn't get to know about their reviews till now so I was kinda worried. But after reading all these threads I have confidence in them. Has anyone have their MUA Kelly? After reading Jin Yen is so good I wonder can I change to her as well. Please advice, TIA!!

MTV GAL

Hi All

Just wanna share my experience with the bridal. I took up their AD package with photography as I found their package rather comprehensive and gowns design pretty. But I'm v upset with their service.

Our wedding is 2 mths away and we had our first fitting on Feb. We took leave to go down to their shop as they are quite fully booked on weekend. I quickly confirmed a white gown but had difficulty choosing an evening gown as they do not have what I'm looking for . But I kind of confirm both gowns as she mention I must confirm that day

During my trial makeup session, I went down to the shop and saw many new gowns that I could have like and wanted to try. But my coordinator mentioned that trying again is not possible once I have confirmed. I was v shocked with this information. She is the one who tell me that I must confirm after my fitting. But I really can't make up my mind after the first session. And I have heard from my friends that they have multiples fitting session from other bridal shop and keep changing their mind prior to their wedding.

Anyway, I was disappointed with their inflexibility and wonder whether I should insist on a second fitting. I can't comment on their package as a whole yet as AD is not here.

Hi Babe, whose is your MUA?

JassyJ

Hey babe. Can you kindly PM me your package details? Thinking of signing up with them too.

Happyfood

Anyone looking for Aisle bridal AD package? I'm selling ;) they are not offering this price anymore as my friend just signed up with them.

KatengSK

Hi all
I'm also a Aisle bridal Btb 2017, just had my gown fitting recently. Can anyone share feedback on MUA Kelly and Jiaxuan or any MUA recommendation?

Mber

Hi All, I am selling my package away (Aisle Bridal).
Got alot of stuff in this package. :)

Do let me know if interested.

sjynwxyc

Hi all, this is my honest review of the aisle bridal. For brides who have signed up with them, this can serve as a guide to some issues that you may encounter.

I graduated with The Aisle Bridal on Dec 2017 and I took up their local PWS and actual day gowns and MUA.

I signed up at BOWS because of a part-timer who hardsells very well. She does not seem to very well-versed in what TAB can provide and claimed that they do not have parents' outfit. After which, we pretended to be a couple to be new to TAB and went to their shop roadshow and the lady boss customised the package according to what we needed. However, I have to say that compared to other couples, I did not get a very good deal as I did not manage to get the free prewedding MV. It was not offered to me during BOWS, so girls please do your homework before committing to a package.

They have a wide selection of white gowns, and a smaller collection of evening gowns. However, unlike other brides, I had more trouble finding a white gown than coloured gowns. I had my PWS and fitting at the old boutique at TaiSeng and I must say that the studio was very pleasant and comfortable. My coordinator was Jiaxuan, she has been very nice and patient. One bad thing is that I feel that TAB does not take initiative to inform and recommend small details and deadlines. They also do not follow up very closely, and I had to breath down their necks several times to make an appointment as Jiaxuan might not be around on certain days in the shop. I also took a PWS in taiwan with Bluebay. Compared to Bluebay, I feel that TAB lacks initiative and the couple often have to follow up with the shop.

I chose JinYan as my MUA as recommended by my salesperson. She does wonders with hair, but I feel that her makeup skills are not very good. I did airbrush for PWS and even straight after the makeup, my skintone was uneven, and my eyebags were still very obvious. She even said that because I have nice eyes, I do not need elaborate eye makeup and skipped my lower eyelash (I think she's just plain lazy)! I tried to change MUA but did not manage to secure my choice as it was a hot date. On my actual day, she came on time in the morning. For brides with a new house, please take note. She dragged her trolley throughout my whole house and put her handbag on my pillow. I am usually not a particular person, but her attitude really puts me off. For my evening banquet, I wanted her to come at a later time but she insisted to come earlier, probably so that she can go back faster and rest as I did not request her to stay for my second march in. 1 week before my wedding, she insisted that I remove my makeup and eyelash after the morning session so that she can do a fresh one for me in the evening. This is probably to charge me twice for ampoule and eyelash. Do note that she usually recommends 2 sets of eyelash per eye, so that is double the cost. I insisted that I did not want to remove. Eventually, we compromised that she only removed my makeup with another ampoule (without removing eyelash). I do not put makeup, but even I can tell that the makeup is not very good. Conclusion: Will not recommend JinYan as she is full of herself. She is good with hair styling, but is lacking in makeup skills.

For my actual day fitting, TAB only managed to fit me in earliest 2 days before my actual day. Do check the conditions and size of the gowns as they will try to send you off with the gown even if the size and condition is not ideal. This happen with my white gown and I only realised on my actual day itself. For my husband, he requested for a black vest to go with one of his suits, but he was given one that is at least 3-4 sizes bigger for him, and the studio simply said that they do not have any more dark coloured vests and was not offered an alternative. Also, I requested to tie a doll to the front of the rented bridal car. The driver dropped off the day after my wedding at the bridal shop to remove the ribbons and dolls and we went back 2 days later to collect the doll and return gowns. Before we left, we asked if the driver left the dolls with the studio, and the person replied no and asked us to come back a few days later. We agreed and left, but on our way out, we saw our dolls with tied flowers left on the floor outside the studio.

The flowers in hand bouquet that I got from TAB was wilting and turning black on the morning of my actual day. By the end of the morning session, all roses and some baby breaths had turned black and wilted. I know that they engage an external florist to do the flowers so it might not be their fault per se, but for brides who are particular about freshness of flowers, please take note.

One thing to note is also that choosing of gown can only be done on ONE occasion. This means that you cannot change your mind and you cannot get to choose new collections after you have chosen your gown. This is very unfair as some gowns might not be in the studio for choosing when you go down to the studio. Definitely a big turn off for fickle-minded brides.

In all, gown selection was adequate, but definitely NOT fuss-free. Service is generally good when you are personally in front of them, but there is no follow up on the things that needs to be done.

Last edited:

Minkishly

Hmm, I'm also a graduated bride from The Aisle bridal (got married in Nov 2016 but never got down to writing a review because I'm too darn lazy :p)

I just wanted to give the other side of the story about Jin Yan. She was my MUA too and I think she was the best thing out of all my wedding vendors. I agree that she's a wizard with hairstyles. She is extremely talented and her attention to detail is so meticulous that she even dyed and highlighted my hair extensions in the exact shades as my own hair. So my hairstyle turned out completely natural and everyone was amazed by how great my hair looked. I have very fine baby hair, so that really was a godsend for me.

Her makeup style is very natural, but I found that she really played up my features. It was subtle, but whatever she did enhanced my features in a way that I just looked like the best version of myself. She has extremely gentle hands, and I think the eye makeup she did on me was just stunning. I honestly never thought my eyes could look so good. She doesn't apply the false eye lashes in one complete strip; instead, she cuts them up and positions them very carefully so that they look naturally thick and lush rather than "wayang" as some other MUA have made me look (I had a honeymoon shoot in America and the MUA was rubbish compared to Jin Yan). I really had no complaints at all regarding either my hair or makeup for the trial make up session, my wedding photoshoot and AD, so I'm really surprised that sjynwxyc had such a bad experience.

I also found Jin Yan to be very pleasant to work with. She was always very attentive, and pays very close attention to all of my feedback. She was also not pushy about the ampoules at all, and told me that if I had my own, she would use that instead of hers. I was too lazy to source down my own so I just went with hers. I went to her to dye my hair before my AD and brought my husband along. She gave him like the best haircut that he has ever had, and charged less than $25 for his cut. So really, she's not a mercenary or "money-grabbing" MUA like some others might be. I found her to be very honest and sincere. I had her along for my outdoor photoshoot and she was so caring and sweet. She kept touching up my make up whenever there was any down time and produced a whole pack of both dry and wet tissues for me and my husband to freshen up. She also took many "behind the scenes" pictures for us without me even knowing, so it was such a pleasant surprise when she sent them over to me.

With regards to sjynwxyc's unpleasant experiences; I feel like maybe there could have some miscommunication? Did you say anything when she pulled her trolley into your house? I'm sure that if you had told her from the start that the floor was clean, she would have immediately lifted her bag, no questions asked. Sometimes people overlook these things, but I don't think it was deliberate. If you had asked her to, and she refused to do anything, that would be a different story and I would be personally shocked. Because that would be very out of character for her.

One thing that I also have to say is that "lazy" is the last word I would use to describe her. She is such a perfectionist. If she didn't do something (like apply falsies / mascara to your lower lashes), I'm sure it's because she thought that would enhance your look. But I'm just curious - did you not feedback about wanting her to do work on your lower lashes? You must have had a trial make up session with her, as well as the photo shoot day. So if you really wanted her to work on your lashes, you could have mentioned it to her during one of those sessions before your AD. Regardless of what she thought, I'm sure she would have done it because she would still ultimately have to adhere to your requests. For eg, she kept wanting to do a low bun hairstyle for my AD and although I have to admit that the one she did for my photoshoot was lovely, my husband prefers me with my hair down so I insisted that I didn't want the low bun for my march-in. She followed my request to a T without arguing. I also requested that she did my eyebrows differently, which she also did. And then I realized her version made me look much better so I told her to redo it her way anyway and she did so with no complaints at all.

As for removing your eye make up and eyelashes before your banquet - I'm a little curious. Wouldn't you have wanted to look as fresh as possible for your banquet? I thought it was the norm because I couldn't imagine not washing the make up off my face after my own morning session. I took a full shower at the hotel in between and it was so nice to be able to take a nap sans make up in between my morning session and the dinner banquet. Although it did incur an additional ampoule and lashes cost, I think it was more than worth the money to have everything as fresh and perfect for my first march-in. And maybe that was the way she felt. Honestly, I don't think she profits that much from ampoules / eyelashes anyway.

Also, when she insisted on coming earlier, I *really* don't think it was because she was lazy and wanted to go home early. I've always believed that it's better to err on the side of caution when it comes to the timeline on your actual day. It's better to get your make up and hair done earlier and have time to take some pretty photos with your bridesmaids rather than to schedule everything later and have to rush to make it in time. In my case, I insisted that she come 3 hours before my solemnization because I knew how much of a perfectionist she was. She didn't complain at all, and came an hour earlier than the time she suggested. Which was actually good, because I had a bit of a logistical situation to deal with and the fact that the time allocated for make up was so comfortable, it wasn't too stressful. I can't imagine how stressed I would have been if that happened and the time allocated for makeup was tight. Also, I had booked her for a second look for my second march-in; so if she was a lazy person at all, I'm sure that she would rather have arrived later so that she wouldn't have to linger so long. I had her from 3pm to 8.30pm (she stayed till 8.45pm to take some pictures with me after my second march-in) - and there were no complaints from her. She seemed genuinely happy to be there and I never felt like she was rushing to be somewhere else.

I'm not discounting sjynwxyc's feedback about Jin Yan. Like I said, that experience was yours and I'm sure your unhappiness was valid. I just felt a need to post because my own personal experience with Jin Yan was so different that I couldn't let that be the only recent review about her. I honestly couldn't have asked for a better MUA.

wedwed1120

Facing bad experience and service with The Aisle Bridal. Got softcopy of Pre wedding photos after 3months and only after many times of follow up. AD 2 months away but photos have not sent for printing yet. No follow up and sometimes did not even want to reply msges. Now i am still chasing photos and no reply from them. And now worried if i can even get my photos and my AD gown and MUA and pg all from them. Any BTB facing issue with them?

libraangel

Went to The aisle at their new place at McNair there. Just last month - June 2018.I don’t like the salesperson there and feel that they are very hard selling.

When I had my first appointment there, she keep praising the large range of gowns that she has and
How good the MUA is. She doesn’t seem want me to try any gowns until I ask if I can try the gowns. She said I only can try ONE gown! And she keep saying how this rich Indonesian bride choose them cause they have the prettiest gown. It’s not my business k? They said that if never choose them confirm regret one.

How can we determine if ONE gown is good enough to choose the wedding boutique. They don’t allow to take photos too.

I been to other wedding boutiques. they allow to try at least 5 gowns above, and take photo too. TAB has the worst service I ever been too.

I been to TAB a few times before with my friends at their Tai Seng. Back then, their service is really good. And no such issues.

When I try the gown, the salesperson said that they don’t help the BTB to wear gown during the fitting one. WTH. Then how do I know if the gown suits me right?

I was so angry that I walked off and then met the boss. The boss is quite Friendly and nice.

But the boss won’t be there to serve you throughout. So end up I didn’t choose them.

I feel that that choosing gown is very important and that the salesperson is the one that helps you throughout.

Despite that they have pretty gowns, it’s still a NO GO for me. I’m really disappointed with them.

You may want to walk down abit along the streets. Bqueens is just nearby and their service is really good. You will know the big difference when you compare both.

Trica1993

Just my two cent worth -

i recently drop by TAB, I was greeted by Kelly, and Lalita and was given a chance to be shown around the place. I love the setup that they have done to the places and i love the flower garden that they have outside area. I was told that there is a change is management and now.

i was given the chance to try the gown and i think it's pretty awesome for a small place like theirs. The sales was fun and easy for me, Lalita shared with me her experience and some stuff and told me don't be afriad to ask anything and she didn't push at all. i feel quite comfortable. But because this is my 1st bridal experience, i will head for more to decided better, but i will sure to drop by again as their price is better competitive.

thevideographer

Has anyone taken up their Korean Pre-Wedding packages? Did you encounter any issues with their change in management in honoring your deals?

Chloe Fang

I took up their package during BOWS in 2018. And the new owner of the aisle bridal is not going to honour the package (PW, AD, VG, PG) unless we top up money but they will be able to provide gowns and suits since they have the assets (gowns and suits) with them.
Currently the new director, Jacob, told us that the company is going out of business and will not be able to provide any gowns or suits to us anymore. Do not engage The Aisle Bridal or Lovette Bridal (new name after taken over by new owners)!!!!