Advice Useful when organizing a wedding party.

du lich viet

Dear all member!
would like to ask is it weird to just do a simple lunch solemnisation, without any banquet?

We are deciding on just a solemnisation and a lunch buffet, but not sure if hotels allows such a small capacity request of solemnisation?
How about when getting a bridal package? Do we let the bridal vendor know it's just a solemnisation instead of the usual banquet lunch/dinner?

As i'm not looking for any 2nd march in. Just 1 gown and suit for us to last through the ceremony and lunch.

Did anyone arranged this before? any advice?
Thank's a lot!

ing1

Hi, yes I did. Solemnisation and lunch. But mine was not a buffet but a sit down lunch for 60 persons. I held it at a restaurant with no march in.

coldjade

Doable. Many hotels offer lunch for small pax. And bridal packages has got many diff types. Don't worry.

Mia F

yes, my friend did a solemnisation with lunch buffet reception at village hotel changi.

Mia F

Is the food nice at village changi? Its quite ulu

i didn't stay for the food as i had to attend two wedding lunches on that day. i did take a look at the buffet spread, seems quite okay!

Mia F

How was the village changi reception/decor like? Was it good at least?

the decor was very simple and minimalist. but it might be what my friend requested for as well...?