Advice on Red Wines

silly_me

I'm getting France but the more commercial ones are the Aussie wines. Actually my HTB and i was planning to take Aussie wines but the salesperson from the wholesaler i went to was kind enough to actually arrange wine tasting for us which made us change our minds. Again, really depends on ur guests' preferences.

kittydia

I reckoned it's more on the price and the kind of wine...country wise, personally doesn't matter so much to me lah....I'm no wine expert, but the more preferred kind of wine is Merlot, coz it's more berries-like and sweeter...Shiraz is usually harsher and more fiery...cabernet sauvignon more full bodied....hehe...dat's about it, hope it helps...

Wholesalers doesn't neccessarily meant it's cheaper...if you're looking for consignment, can go bottles and bottles. But their cheapest per bot is around $14-$15...u have to buy a minimum of $400 and then they give u 30% consignment cash back...if u return the wine to them. I went to the store at vivo, the service is really bad, i dun ever want to go back again =(

incanto

Hi all,

I have the below for sale.

1) 15 bottles of Kangaroo Ridge Merlot

2) 13 bottles of Kangaroo Ridge Cabernet Sauvignon

Selling Price: $15 per bottle.

Original Price : $22 per bottle

Delivery can be discussed if purchase of more than 15 bottles.

Pls email to [email protected] for details.

Hi,

At Barworks we provide 50% consignment for wedding wines + delivery & collection to and fro your venue.
Wines are NETT Price.
We supply Argentina, Australia , New Zealand and Chilean wines.

kindly email [email protected] or call 6534 1995 for more information.
many thanks. :)