A Venue for ROM ?

greenleaf

Hi chomecc,

Thanks for your reply... but you did not mention how much the the package at amara and is there a minimum pp requirement? Any difference in price for lunch or hi-tea. ANd is there free flow of drinks?

Is there a night stay free?

Are there any free parking for guests or any other complimentary items?

Anyway do you have the quotation in softcopy? Is it possible to email to me at [email protected]

Thanks for your help...

karen

Hi Chomecc,

my email is [email protected]. Look forward to hear from you.

We'hv check with Amara hotel....since 6th Sept is suppose to be a hot date (3 wedding related activities happening on that day)....we are only left with Pool.....during the evening timing and NO back up room....cost around $50-55/pax fr buffet.

Will you gals take this offer if you were me?

Quite troubled....what if it rains, all the guest will be soaked.

Wish me luck, Karen

chomecc

hi silver: I already resent u.. are you able to open the link?
happy.gif

Ming: I sent you the link and the menu too.
happy.gif

Greenleaf: there is a min of 25 paxs to start the buffet... i dun noe abt lunch coz mine is dinner.. but the high tea n dinner sure have diff in price n the food.. let me try n find n c if i can find mt hi tea menu. yupee.. there is a Free flow of drinks.. :p its 10% free parking for your guests and the one night stay.. well.. think that one you gota ask for it..anything let me know okie?

Karen: email you already..oh yes.. my fren customary is on that day too..
happy.gif
Poolside? do you wan the poolside? who did you approach in Amara? Did you check with them what if it rains? Evening is fine.. but the weather is difficult to tell..did they give you any freebies?

karen

Hi Carolyn (Chomecc),

Thanks for your email, I got ur link to ur photos as well....arigato...

Irene was the lady whom I liaise with...no more function room...so no back up plan lor...
Very scared if it rain...spoil the entire mood.

Most likely I will give up the idea of having at Amara.

I did request for freebies....but no leh....think their buisness too good liao lah.

Anyway, I will keep you update of our plans.

Thanks for everything girl,
Chomecc rocks!!! haha.

Hugs, Karen

chomecc

karen: no prob.. glad to be of some help.. so have you manage to strike a good deal with Carlton? Think amara have quite a few deals in this second part of the year..

Koala, yvonne, angela: already sent the photos. hope you can view them n hope you like them. :p

K

koenig

Hi Chomecc,

I am interested in the Arama ROM package, could you send me the details for the package? Also, could you send me the link that I can view your ROM photo? My email address is [email protected]

Thanks!!

aguy

Hi Chomecc,

Same here. Possible to send me the details of the package? And also the link of the ROM photo? Besides, any other good recommendations ? My email is [email protected]

By the way, any good JPs or solemnizer to recommend?

Thanks a lot.

chomecc

hi sweeties,

sorry for the very late reply. Been really bzz at work.. okie.. i will try n send the link asap.

my soleminser was david Loh.. he is excellent!
happy.gif

N

nemome

hi doraemon, i am a new user here
happy.gif
very interested in the research you have done in yahoo briefcase but i can't go in with the password you have provided...
wedding_related and happiness right?
happy.gif

Have you changed the password? please enlighten
happy.gif

thanks

doremon

Hi nemome,

Welcome here! Yup, i have changed the password. Can u email me instead? Click on my username and send private message to me and then i will give u the new password. I changed due to security reason. HOpe u don't mind.
happy.gif

diasy

Hi chomecc,

I am also interested to view your pics. hope u can send me the details of the package & the link of your ROM photo? my email add: [email protected]

M currently searching for matching shoes, accessories, hairdo & makeup for my ROM. Any suggestions?

regina

hi doraemon, i can't access yr yahoo briefcase to hv a look at the various packages... did u chg yr password?
thk q ;p

doremon

HI Regina Ong,

Yup, I changed due to security reason. Can u email me so that i can give u the password? Thanks!
happy.gif

chomecc

hi sweeties,

so sorry for the late late reply.had some probs with me pc.. i will email u the link.. hope u all like it.
happy.gif

hey.. anyone looking for videographer? got a good pax to recommend and charges are good!

coven

hi regina!!
r u also sourcing for rom packages??

so far, only know carlton but read varies feedback on it. and i also want more choices b4 deciding on one.

coven

lame.gif
forgot to elaborate ... chinese menu ... hee... so the hotel negara cannot..

thanks doremon!! thks jocelyn! dropped u a mail liao!

regina

Hi Coven,
I also know abt Carlton so far... now trying to source for more before making decisions...

Hi Joycelyn,
You have tried out Hotel Negara??

jocelyn

Hi regina,

hv not .. wanted to try out last yr for my wedding but they only can hold like not more than 10 tables ... cos they only hv small function rooms.

wanted to try the buffet but always fully booked and I'm on confinement now, cant even go out, dun tok abt eating buffet
sad.gif
.Now on promo ... 1 for 1 free ... till oct ... maybe u all can try.

regina

Hi Jocelyn,
oic... actually i'm looking for a venue for ROM.
so normally the hotel will provide a function room or at the resturant itself???

btw, where you settle for your wedding??

doremon

Hi gals,

I am asking Chin Leng's permission to post all the quotations that i have for ROM venues in the forum. So if he approved then i will post everything in the forum so that u all can access to it. From hotels to restaurants, i have most of the quotations liao
happy.gif

coven

thanks doremon!!

thks jocelyn!

hotel negara seems quite nice ... wat the heck.. tin i'll check it out also...

doremon... while waiting for chin leng's permission, do u hv merchant court's quote? guess merchant court must be quite nice coz it seems quite popular.

jocelyn

Hi Regina,

i settle mine at Concorde hotel.

Depending on your type of function and no. of tables. For wedding, min 25 then can use the ballroom/function rooms. Not so sure for ROM, they might ask u to take the restaurant with the private rooms.

coven

Thanks doremon!!!
is it buffet? the lunch menu is the al carte buffet?

hee ........ one more qn ... kekeek u becoming my ROM consultant liao .. :p do u hv any on dim sum buffet?

doremon

Hi Coven,

The lunch menu got two types - sit down at 368nett or u can go for al carte buffet.
happy.gif

Err..dim sum i think so - by Teahouse from Tung Lok.
happy.gif

But i save everything from Tung Lok group so i am going to post the file here and u check thr' okie?
happy.gif
<center><table border=1><tr><td>
mime_msword.gif
Tung Lok Information
Tunglok Group.doc (42.0 k)</td></tr></table></center>

doremon

Hi Coven,

U are right but i guess as long as u don't sign on the dotted line - all the things u want, he will agree so what u have to do is make sure he write down on the agreeable excluded from the package on the contract then u check thr' and signed.
happy.gif

Btw, when is your big day? I still have other menus from merchant court. Do u still need it?
happy.gif