A Place for Singles

alcifertoh

The BCM at bedok is special that they add chilli in your soup. I find the soup okay lah... then some claimed the meat ball is nice.

Powderful I'll bring you'll to the one at YCK CC there when the pigs here can wake up early in the morning. Or you all can go there too if you happen to pass by. It's at the makeshift market beside YCK CC the stall name Joo Heng. Their soup is solid and noodles nice. But don't go too late. Sold out around 2pm.

Actually I don't quite like vinegar in the noodles. Probably from the bad experience of some stalls that overdosed the vinegar.

Sometimes once they franchise standard will drop. Like the chai chee ba chor mee. It used to be nice. Now alot of outlets and I no longer patron them ler due to the dropping in standard.

alcifertoh

Btw from the same market with the bedok ba chor mee, there's this western food stall selling pork knuckles. Quite crispy and nice. cost 10 bucks nia for 1 knuckle quite cheap.

The jiu kuey there sold by the old couple also good. Featured in makansutra also and they were there during the singapore day overseas.

salsa_babe

hbh...the so-called pig that u mentioned in your post @ 11:48am is no other than that powderful himself lor.

Who else!

think the one I went to in AMK..is the Chai Chee BCM leh...

alcifertoh

yep the courts there one. Nothing much mentional lor. they have quite a few outlets arnd now... as far as i know other parts of amk, ttsh, and also the place where they sell the punggol nasi lemak at hougang kovan there.

miloice

hi folks, good afternoon.

Anyone here want to complain about their beef noodles? If you want to share your noodles, think about how to raise your kids and have sex too.

salsa_babe

complain complain complain!

Got nothing better to do har?

I wanna complain....the chup chye png stall uncle smiled at my colleague but din smile at me

HOW?

alcifertoh

Because you never show him your belachant dance. If you did that your veggie rice will be free of charged.

I don't know. Singaporeans has this mentality because they pay thus they are king. Never thought that people can opt not to sell them too.

skylar

siao!!!

I want to complain!!!!!!!!

just now I take bus, before i drop off the driver nv turn & wave me good bye!!!!!

miloice

HBH,
"Never thought that people can opt not to sell them too."
True. but this case is really quite serious. I mean, she is really quite off reality. Not a teenager but an adult and parent.

alcifertoh

From the tone of her first post, she was like expecting the lady hawker to kowtow to her when she patronized. "No smile and dull reply".

I can't stand such mentality. Because I pay thus I am king? Come on.... no one asked her to go there in the first place. What was she even expecting?

vios

ya lor, can tell that those shrimps seem happy in their mucky waters for the past 2 months liao :p

good morning good morning....