A Chance For All Brides and Groom To Post Their Wedding Photos

J

just married

Hi

I like to suggest to hold a friendly competition which allows brides or the groom to post their best individual photo pics. This way all brides and groom are also given a chance to let others take a look at the photos and vote for their favourite ones

Perhaps Chin Leng can think of some prizes(don't have to be really big ones) but if SB wants to sponsor big prizes, I think no one will object too. Heehee :p

U can check out Singnet website, they are also having something like that, and it's drawing lots of entries.

helo

Hey,
Gd idea! Shld do it. It's gd for those bride-to-be to hv more choices n ideas to share. Yes!

precious_love

Hey
I think thats a funtabulous idea, cos I will give the brides-to-be or future brides-to-be (like me!) an idea of which will be a good bridal salon or what pose will be nice and flattering.

happy.gif

qing

that not a bad idea so that people can take a look at the photo and see which is nice so that they can go to the boutique to take photo too

somemore got prizes too....

chinleng

Administrator
Staff member
Hi all,

Thank you for the suggestion. We'll see how we can implement this contest when opportunity arises.

Regards,
Chin Leng.

trace

Hi Chin Leng,

juz out of curosity, i would like to fidn out how to place your photos on the coverpage of the singapore bride website? have seen a few couples's foto when i went into the website...looks coolz..

ppgroom

Hi Chin Leng,

Are the photos selected based on the BS that are advertised in SB Forum only? Or any BS also can?

chinleng

Administrator
Staff member
Hi PPgroom,

Any photos of wedding couples, regardless of boutique, can be selected to be featured on the front cover of SingaporeBrides.
happy.gif

Regards,
Chin Leng.

zann

hi Chin Leng,

Can we still submit if the image file is bigger than 300KB and don’t have the software to resize it?

chinleng

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Zann,

Yes, you can still e-mail the image to us if the file is bigger than 300 KB. As long as it is of reasonable size and our account can receive and hold the file size, it would not be a problem.

However, if you are a Windows PC user, you should have the program "Paint" installed. Click on Start-> All Programs-> Accessories-> Paint

Open up your image in the program and press "Ctrl W". In "Stretch", reduce the horizontal and vertical by equal percentage like 50% each. Save the image with a new name. The new file will be of smaller size.

Regards,
Chin Leng.

sera

Hi Chin Leng!

Just sent you some from my personal singnet ac today. Let me know if recd.

Thanks!
happy.gif

chinleng

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Ann Lim,

There isn't any closing date as it is not a competition.
happy.gif
We welcome all wedding couples to submit their wedding photos to be selected as our monthly cover on the SingaporeBrides homepage.

All you need to do is e-mail the images to us for selection. Please remember to include the name of the bride and groom, bridal boutique, photography studio/photographer, wedding date and preferred month of being featured.

Regards,
Chin Leng.

zann

hi Chin Leng,

Do you acknowledge receipt of our email or enquiry on this? I have sent you email/enquiry for quite some time but havent got any reply. Would appreciate to hear from you. Thanks!

chinleng

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Zann,

We apologise that we do not acknowledge receipt of submission of photos for the monthly cover of SingaporeBrides homepage as we received lots of e-mails each day. Terribly sorry about it.

If you would like to increase your chance of being selected, please feel free to include more photos for selection and information like the name of the bride and groom, bridal boutique, photography studio/photographer, wedding date and preferred month of being featured.

Thank you.

Regards,
Chin Leng.

salad_cream

Hi Chin leng,

How come there is NO APRIL issue?
The March issue went past all the way till today when i see the new featured couple in MAY?

The whole month of APRIL - no one working?

thanks ..

peonygal

Chin Leng
I think we should know who the featured couple is and a short snippet of their love story. I love the Jan photo and would love to know something about them and where they took their photo too! Good choice for the new year!
happy.gif

chinleng

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Rick,

Oops! That's because the previous photo you saw was meant for March cover. The current that you see is the correct February image.

We are also an online wedding portal. We don't publish any magazine.

Regards,
Chin Leng.

xiaojan

Hi Chin Leng

Any ways where we can view the past covers of Singapore Brides? I like the 'feel' of one of the past covers and wish to show to my photographer as an example.

Appreciate your help and advice pls! Thank you
happy.gif

gillianc

Yes, i agree that the newly weds should be able to send in their wedding shots! Love to see more creative ideas though, not like the usual studio shots. One couple i knew took their photos in their junior college where they fell in love! awww.. Know any creative places where couples take wedding shots?