3k discount for Conrad Centennial Lunch 2015 Package

aerosmith

To all brides and grooms to be, due to change of plans, we will be transferring our package with conrad. You can choose any dates in 2015 subject to hotel's availability. We negotiated quite good perks with free flow alcohol (beer + wine) as well as 2 nights stay in bridal suite amongst other things. Selling at 3k discount.

germicide

To all brides and grooms to be, due to change of plans, we will be transferring our package with conrad. You can choose any dates in 2015 subject to hotel's availability. We negotiated quite good perks with free flow alcohol (beer + wine) as well as 2 nights stay in bridal suite amongst other things. Selling at 3k discount.

Please email me if the package is available for feb, thanks: [email protected]

Aly Aly

Which date is yours and can PM to email correspond.

joeljoeljoel

Hi Arrosmith, is it still available? Pls do contact me at 90025990 or joelf66j@ gmail.com

Thanks buddy!

estelle zheng

Hi , I am very interested and keen in the package . Could you tell me the details through [email protected] . Thank tou !

tingx

Hi, is this still available? Btw can you share with me who you have liaised with? We tried to negotiate for more perks but they have been very strict with this.. So would be keen to see if we can include free flow of wine or 1 additional night stay. Many thanks!

3ngine

Hi
Pls send pkg info [email protected]
Cheers