(2015/07) 2015 July BTB

yukoh

I sent save the dates thru fb and msgs. Only when they reply yes then i'll follow up with card. I haven't started printing cards yet, gosh.

Eiko, Did you post any pict of yourself n hubby on fb page when you send invites for save the date??

I informally asked some of my frens ytd.. but I guess it's quite usual won't get response so quickly hur.. haha. I'm gg to select the wedding card today..

Am gonna meet actual day and pre - wedding shoot PG this week.. Any suggestion what to check with them??

eiko

Major stuff done I guess! Found PG, not doing VG :)
Who's your PG? Can help to update the list? :)
Eiko, Did you post any pict of yourself n hubby on fb page when you send invites for save the date??

I informally asked some of my frens ytd.. but I guess it's quite usual won't get response so quickly hur.. haha. I'm gg to select the wedding card today..

Am gonna meet actual day and pre - wedding shoot PG this week.. Any suggestion what to check with them??
Yes we created an events page and posted our ROM pictures. Check with them the flow of sequence for pre wed shoot, which locations to cover first etc. Who's your actual day PG can help update the list? Thanks

Chubchubs

yukoh

04 Jul 2015
Bride: Kiki0208
Hotel: Ramada @ Zhongshan park
Bridal: Rico-a-mona
PG:
VG:

05 Jul 2015
Bride: Jehvy
Hotel: Hotel Rendezvous Dinner
Bridal: French Bridal
PG:
VG:

05 Jul 2015
Bride: dapxy
Hotel: Hotel Fort Canning
Bridal: Rico A Mona
PG:
VG:

11 Jul 2015
Bride: glorym
Hotel: Chijmes
Bridal: Amanda Lee
PG:
VG:

18 Jul 2015
Bride: Kelleigh Ler
Hotel: Pan Pacific Orchard Dinner
Bridal:
PG:
VG:

18 Jul 2015
Bride: Snauzie
Hotel: Merchant Court Lunch
Bridal: Thomson Wedding Collection
PG:
VG:

19 Jul 2015
Bride: eiko
Hotel: Holiday Inn Orchard Singapore City Centre
Bridal: Cang Ai for actual day
PG: Unique Colours
VG: Unique Colours

26 Jul 2015
Bride: Yukoh
Hotel: Hotel Re
Bridal: Fatimah Mohsin
PG: July photography
VG: July photography

Selected invitation card frm T dragon.. gonna do pre wedding shoot on 31mar! Thinking of doing outdoor shoot at punggol (not sure if overused) and haven decide on indoor shoot, any suggestion ladies? But location only East side..

eiko

eiko

04 Jul 2015
PG:
VG:

05 Jul 2015
PG:
VG:

05 Jul 2015
PG:
VG:

11 Jul 2015
PG:
VG:

18 Jul 2015
Bridal:
PG:
VG:

18 Jul 2015
PG:
VG:

19 Jul 2015

26 Jul 2015

Selected invitation card frm T dragon.. gonna do pre wedding shoot on 31mar! Thinking of doing outdoor shoot at punggol (not sure if overused) and haven decide on indoor shoot, any suggestion ladies? But location only East side..

Did you select the contemporary or tradtional card? For Indoor shoots u can try Arab street. They have colourful shophouses.

yukoh

I chose the traditional Chinese with double happiness word despite my htb is Indian muslim .. yes happened so we explored Arab st ytd ! May consider there.. Unfortunately the sultan mosque is under renovation till q4 2015 :(

dapxy

Long time no see dapxy! You are so efficient... which printer did you go to? Mine is T dragon. Oh yes how many tables you having at the Grand Marquee? It sounds very exciting!
Hello Eiko, just came back from overseas. We are collecting the cards tomorrow from T-Dragon. We are having 25 tables!

dapxy

Just curious, how many of you are having your solemnization on the same day? I'm thinking if I should do it earlier in May or to do everything together on AD. Any thoughts?

eiko

Hello Eiko, just came back from overseas. We are collecting the cards tomorrow from T-Dragon. We are having 25 tables!
Hello, welcome back! Did you find your PG and VG already? Congrats :)

I had my solemnisation last year Dec already. Less rushed for me.

dapxy

Hello, welcome back! Did you find your PG and VG already? Congrats :)

I had my solemnisation last year Dec already. Less rushed for me.
Photographer is Pierre Ooi Photography and Videographer is Mister JL/Truetolove. We are doing an anecdote video with our videographer to replace the childhood montage.

Yeah. Thought same day was supposed to be easier. Haha.

How's your preps so far? Another 3 months ish to go and it's coming soon! Hope u gals enjoy the rest of the wedding prep process!

eiko

Photographer is Pierre Ooi Photography and Videographer is Mister JL/Truetolove. We are doing an anecdote video with our videographer to replace the childhood montage.

Yeah. Thought same day was supposed to be easier. Haha.

How's your preps so far? Another 3 months ish to go and it's coming soon! Hope u gals enjoy the rest of the wedding prep process!

It's crazy...I'm only going to do my pre wed shoot next Wed and I pray for good weather! What's an anecdote video?

eiko

Hi Eiko! I did my outdoor shoot @ Botanic gardens, national museum and marina barrage. Will be selecting my photos in April, I guess.

All the best for your shoot, I have done a list of items to bring, you can check it out: http://petitefreckles.blogspot.sg/2015/02/pre-wedding-photography-session.html Hope will be useful for you :)

Thanks Chubchubs and we have the same bridal for pre wed shoot and the blue gown you chose...is it for your actual day too? I chose it for my pre wed shoot too OMG.

By the way when is your actual day? Maybe can update the brides listing :)

Jehvy

I'm doing my solemnization earlier in June, my SO feels that it is too rushed to do everything together on the same day.

Haven't feel the stress since there is 3 months plus to go but feels like that is alot of things that we have not done yet. Would only be choosing my gowns and doing my wedding shoot next week too, praying for good weather too. Hopefully it will turn out alright, I get rather tense when it comes to phototaking. We haven't meet up with the banquet coordinator in the hotel yet or do the printing of my wedding cards.

You all are fast, feeling so pressure to get things done now lol.

yukoh

It's crazy...I'm only going to do my pre wed shoot next Wed and I pray for good weather! What's an anecdote video?

Good luck to you Eiko! Rem to bring more water cus the weather is super hot these days! Where are u gg to have ur pre wedding shoots?

eiko

I'm doing my solemnization earlier in June, my SO feels that it is too rushed to do everything together on the same day.

Haven't feel the stress since there is 3 months plus to go but feels like that is alot of things that we have not done yet. Would only be choosing my gowns and doing my wedding shoot next week too, praying for good weather too. Hopefully it will turn out alright, I get rather tense when it comes to phototaking. We haven't meet up with the banquet coordinator in the hotel yet or do the printing of my wedding cards.

You all are fast, feeling so pressure to get things done now lol.

Hmm you mean you chose your gowns and do the shoot in the same week?

I am slow too...good luck to us!
Good luck to you Eiko! Rem to bring more water cus the weather is super hot these days! Where are u gg to have ur pre wedding shoots?

Botanic Gardens, Sentosa and MBS. By the way Sentosa is free admisson now! Do you want to consider doing sunset shoots?

yukoh

Hmm you mean you chose your gowns and do the shoot in the same week?

I am slow too...good luck to us!

Botanic Gardens, Sentosa and MBS. By the way Sentosa is free admisson now! Do you want to consider doing sunset shoots?

I will be doing at studio + punggol.. still deciding between airport, arab street and east coast park!

How many gowns do u have for ur pre wedding shoot?

dapxy

Hi Eiko, anecdote video is like a video about the couple, talking about how they met, what they think of each other, future plans etc. It can be anything! Like someone "interviewing" you about your relationship but in a candid informal way. It will be a 3hrs video + photoshoot. The video will also incorporate the pictures taken during filming. Something more interpersonal. We watched some of the anecdote videos done by previous couples and were quite keen to do it. A nice video to show your kids next time! As for the photo montage, we were just thinking of putting together our photos in a slide show and flash them before the commencement of dinner and in between when there is nothing going on during dinner. Not sure about this yet. Hmmm

march19

Hi Ladies,

I'm planning to be a early 2016 BTB. So am now sourcing BS & Luncheon.
Here are my shortlist:

BS base on AD gowns: Rico A Mona, French Wedding (Jasmine is the coordinator) or Sophia Wedding (Ann is the coordinator)

Hotel for Lunch: M Hotel, Holiday Inn Orchard, Amara @ Tanjong Pagar or MBS

Any kind reviews on the above?

If you ladies have the packages of any of the above mentioned and dont mind to share, kindly leave me your reply or email me at [email protected]

Many many thanks in advance! :)

eiko

I will be doing at studio + punggol.. still deciding between airport, arab street and east coast park!

How many gowns do u have for ur pre wedding shoot?

I have only 2 outdoor gowns for outdoors. What about u? But I'm glad only 2, coz so tired to change

Jehvy

Just did my pre wedding shoot ytd! It was unexpectedly fun (^^,) ! I had 1 for indoor, another 1 for outdoor.

That's great. My pre-wedding shoot last week drained me out, I caught a flu too but I'm really glad that it is over.

yukoh

That's great. My pre-wedding shoot last week drained me out, I caught a flu too but I'm really glad that it is over.

My outdoor shoot was 4 hrs and indoor abt 30min. And I was totally knocked out after that.. I really salute you girls who did shoots that lasted more than half the day!! In the end we went changi airport and ecp. Sad we didn't manage to go punggol due to rain.

eiko

My outdoor shoot was 4 hrs and indoor abt 30min. And I was totally knocked out after that.. I really salute you girls who did shoots that lasted more than half the day!! In the end we went changi airport and ecp. Sad we didn't manage to go punggol due to rain.

I spent 4hours indoor and 4hours outdoor. Super tired, but the weather was good.

Jehvy which day was your shoot?

Jehvy

I spent 4hours indoor and 4hours outdoor. Super tired, but the weather was good.

Jehvy which day was your shoot?

27 March.

I was glad that the weather was good that day too. It took me 9 hours in total, I was so thankful I didn't take a nightscene photo.

yukoh

27 March.

I was glad that the weather was good that day too. It took me 9 hours in total, I was so thankful I didn't take a nightscene photo.

9 hours excluding make up time right? Whoosh I can't imagine the fatigue following that ! Which venue did you shoot?

Have you girls started giving out invitation cards?

Jehvy

9 hours excluding make up time right? Whoosh I can't imagine the fatigue following that ! Which venue did you shoot?

Have you girls started giving out invitation cards?

Nah, 9hrs including make-up thankfully. I went to Labrador park and Kent ridge park only. Didn't want to visit anymore places after that.

Not yet, I haven't even get my invitation cards from the hotel.

eiko

04 Jul 2015
PG:
VG:

05 Jul 2015
PG:
VG:

05 Jul 2015
PG:
VG:

11 Jul 2015
PG:
VG:

18 Jul 2015
Bridal:
PG:
VG:

18 Jul 2015
PG:
VG:

19 Jul 2015

25 (Msia) and 26 Jul (Spore) 2015
Bride: Chubcubs
Hotel: MBS
Bridal: The Aisle Bridal
PG: The Aisle Bridal (25 July) and Glen Sin (26 July)
VG: Undecided :(

26 Jul 2015

eiko

Nah, 9hrs including make-up thankfully. I went to Labrador park and Kent ridge park only. Didn't want to visit anymore places after that.

Not yet, I haven't even get my invitation cards from the hotel.
My hotel asked me to go select from the printer T dragon...but I'm so lazy! Ok will go choose this weekend.

Jehvy

My hotel asked me to go select from the printer T dragon...but I'm so lazy! Ok will go choose this weekend.

Yep, I have to get in touch with the hotel printer, Jasvy too. Haven't done it.

So many nitty gritty details that have been procrastinated for a long while. Need to go shopping for GDL stuff and Qipao for tea ceremony too, GSS is coming.

yukoh

Just collected invitation card frm T dragon over the weekend! They work pretty fast!

I just sent out informal invites.. now can slowly pass guests the invitation card..

Time is passing fast.. We can do it!!

Kiki0208

04 Jul 2015
PG: Timeless Photography
VG: Not engaging

05 Jul 2015
PG:
VG:

05 Jul 2015
PG:
VG:

11 Jul 2015
Bride: glory
PG:
VG:

18 Jul 2015
Bridal:
PG:
VG:

18 Jul 2015
PG:
VG:

19 Jul 2015

25 (Msia) and 26 Jul (Spore) 2015
Bride: Chubcubs
Hotel: MBS
Bridal: The Aisle Bridal
PG: The Aisle Bridal (25 July) and Glen Sin (26 July)
VG: Undecided 

26 Jul 2015

dapxy

Hello ladies,

Anyone has suggestions for car rental companies or are u renting?

We need to rent two cars - one for ourselves and the other for the brothers. Haven't been actively looking around. Not fussy on the type of car.

Please let me know.

Cheers

Kiki0208

Hello ladies,

We need to rent two cars - one for ourselves and the other for the brothers. Haven't been actively looking around. Not fussy on the type of car.

Please let me know.

Cheers

I m also sourcing... u can try wedding car. :)

eiko

Yep, I have to get in touch with the hotel printer, Jasvy too. Haven't done it.

So many nitty gritty details that have been procrastinated for a long while. Need to go shopping for GDL stuff and Qipao for tea ceremony too, GSS is coming.
have you found your PG and VG yet for AD?
Oh my bridal provides Qipao for tea ceremony, u din't get from your bridal?
Hello ladies,

Please let me know.

Cheers

I'm not renting but there are some car rental companies like carclub where you can rent for flat fee for whole day, just that you need to fetch the car and return to the location, but maybe can rent for 24hrs with flat fee?

eiko

Just collected invitation card frm T dragon over the weekend! They work pretty fast!

I just sent out informal invites.. now can slowly pass guests the invitation card..

Time is passing fast.. We can do it!!
Did you choose the contemporary or red card? What about printing? Was it hot pressed?

Jehvy

My bridal studio do have kuas but my SO isn't impressed by it thus he suggested that we look out for a nicer one to wear. The qipao can be used for other occasions after the wedding though honestly, I don't think I would want to wear it much again. Went sourcing for qipao and they are not cheap, I am rather conflicted if I should get one just for the tea ceremony.

Meow_ing

Anyone have checked the price for Hotel fort canning Grand Marquee? Or talked to them already? It looks lovely at night but being an outdoor venue, it's usually quite costly?

I'm choosing my wedding venue and came across this grand marquee wedding showcase happening on 19th April. But i've read the past package prices somewhere online... just wondering is it advisable to have luncheon with Air con (+5k) or dinner without aircon since it's cooling at night. Not sure if there's strong fans for guests though.

eiko

My bridal studio do have kuas but my SO isn't impressed by it thus he suggested that we look out for a nicer one to wear. The qipao can be used for other occasions after the wedding though honestly, I don't think I would want to wear it much again. Went sourcing for qipao and they are not cheap, I am rather conflicted if I should get one just for the tea ceremony.

Yes qipaos are not cheap, usually a few hundred. Does your bridal studio have tea dress or short gown for tea ceremony?

yukoh

I went down to choose too. I'm torn between a traditional red and a pink one. They will give me my layout next week. Is your insert printing provided by hotel?

the insert printing is by T-dragon if I understood ur qn correctly. I have a concern cus the insert wld easily drop out frm the card, and I'm thinking if shld glue/double side tape them or not

I'm feeling plenty of nervousness as I feel alot of things are not done what a challenge to stay calm!