(2014/12) December 2014 BTB

WynDi

Any BTB in Dec 2014?? Am I too early for planning? :)

Solemnization: 20/1/2014 intends to do at ROM or book a small private room with 1-2tables for on immediate family members only)
Pre-Wed PS: Bluebay (going TW in Apr 2014 & adv honeymoon together)
Wedding bands: Poh Heng (collecting tomorrow!!)
AD: 6/12/2014
Banquet: Looking at Holiday Inn Atrium currently

chti87

hey hey ..not early... u might be shocked that most hotel already booked... i went HI ..their package is gd... but u have to be careful because their offer is gd.. they tend to offset with their service...

WynDi

hey hey ..not early... u might be shocked that most hotel already booked... i went HI ..their package is gd... but u have to be careful because their offer is gd.. they tend to offset with their service...
So far have not hear anything about their service so I supposed should be ok, did you take any photos of the place?

WynDi

you are right 6/12/2014 is taken :(( just checked with Ivan. That time when I checked with him it was for another weekday date. Now going to try my lucky at orchard parade

WynDi

I have decided to sign with Copthorne King's Hotel :D will go and sign next week so what's left now is to look for private room for ROM :)

chti87

yes.. in msia.. so tht ur guest will not.throw ur invitation away.. they can stick onto the fridge... hahah... anyway it is very cheap also...abt 1.5rm for a rectanglur size so ok lor

Dear Weds to-be,

Congratulations to your upcoming wedding from The Louvre Bridal!

The Louvre Museum, where the world’s finest art pieces are displayed for the world to see, the elements of romance, passion, style
and grandeur are weaved into the tapestry of French Culture.

Inspired by the aura of beauty and elegance, The Louvre Bridal brand reflects our vision to create artistic, modern and luxurious design and style,
couture-like quality bridal gown collection that hold impeccable brides' appeal.

We specialize in Overseas & Local Destination Pre-wedding Photography, may it be Korean Concept Bridal or a kiss at the top of Paris Eiffel Tower!

You are cordially invited to "The Secret Garden Wedding Show" on this coming Sunday, 21st July 2013!

9297677141_8ddd71817a_c.jpg

RSVP at https://singaporebrides.com/temp/hisocc-210713.php

The Louvre Bridal’s wide range of bridal services is customizable to suit each individual’s sophistication.
From pre-wedding preparations to actual day services of photojournalism and cinematography,
our team goes the extra mile to understand you and ensure that your big day is as hassle-free as it is happy and joyous.

With numerous international acclamation and awards to The Louvre Bridal,
we sets ourselves apart from others, with a flair that is upwardly modern, stylish and fashion forward that distinct you from the rest!

Locate us at our cozy boutique at Bugis!
261, Waterloo Street, Waterloo Centre #01-18 (S180261)
Our boutique is opened daily (except Sundays & Public Holidays) from 11am-8pm.

Fix an appointment with us before dropping by!
Tel: +65 6337 7808
Email: [email protected]

Be our Face book fans and enjoy exclusive perks and privileges!

Discover the gems of The Louvre Bridal...

Yours Sincerely,

8089888969_eeb1f72a12_n.jpg

WynDi

had confirmed my banquet location yesterday with Copthorne King's Hotel :) and think I will stick to the standard invitation card. Bf and his mother think is a hassle to travel to JB for that or even to get a cheaper insert for the wedding card.

had confirmed my banquet location yesterday with Copthorne King's Hotel :) and think I will stick to the standard invitation card. Bf and his mother think is a hassle to travel to JB for that or even to get a cheaper insert for the wedding card.

Wyndi, I'm holding my banquet there too!

dreylan

Hi ladies!
I was just wondering the same thing. Our banquet is for 13/12/14. Is it abit kiasu to start planning. We are holding our banquet at hotel fort canning. But still quite lost for BS.FH n I always get stuck when we go for roadshow and they try to hard sell us their package. Any idea how to resolve that? :)

WynDi

27th Dec 2014. Haha~ Book them during a wedding show last yr. When's urs?
I think we r in gd hands. I received recent reviews tht the food is gd.
mine is on 6 Dec 2014 ^^ near to yours...
I just signed up last month after their recent road show but was still given road show offer :D

Hi ladies!
I was just wondering the same thing. Our banquet is for 13/12/14. Is it abit kiasu to start planning. We are holding our banquet at hotel fort canning. But still quite lost for BS.FH n I always get stuck when we go for roadshow and they try to hard sell us their package. Any idea how to resolve that? :)

Hahaha! Dreylan, don't be embarrass of ur early planning! I often heard frm service providers tht many brides fail to plan early & end up having hidcups or vendors have to rush things for them. I started planning 2yrs ago and booked most of the services last yr. Just finished my pre wed shoot too! Cos nxt yr we wanna concentrate on our flat.
I guess its part of the ''fun" during BS shopping. Why not try My Bridal Room? I've signed with them & they are recommended by my fren, who give gd reviews too! They encouraged my fren to walk around 1st as she cant decide yet & welcome her to go back anytime. She did & also happy with their after-sales. For me, never once I hear them saying 'If u sign today, u will get blah blah blah'. . I can swearby their service. I wont say the best(not fair to others), but definitely one of the best. Most imptly is u love the gowns.

If u find the ones too pushy, u really hv to find the courage to leave. My hubs & I are paiseh ppl too. So I brought a fren who is better at rejecting to go shop with me first. Then, visit the shortlisted ones with ur htb.

mine is on 6 Dec 2014 ^^ near to yours...
I just signed up last month after their recent road show but was still given road show offer :D

I sign up during wedding show. I was quite sure to sign with them le, after researching. But it's still early, so better to have options open. Who knows I won $488 off banquet bill during lucky draw! There's nothing to hold me liao...so sign up on tht day! haha! Did u win anything?

dreylan

Hi pris,
Oh, sure. I would check them out. Do u mind sharing their price range as well as what they provide in their package? I was thinking of starting to visit BS next month onwards. But have no idea where to start from and how to short list. Haha. Well, feline bridal and MDW is out for sure. :)

Hi pris,
Oh, sure. I would check them out. Do u mind sharing their price range as well as what they provide in their package? I was thinking of starting to visit BS next month onwards. But have no idea where to start from and how to short list. Haha. Well, feline bridal and MDW is out for sure. :)

I pm u

Jing88

Hi all, I am a dec 2014 btb too:) glad that we can share things here. WynDi - I am planning to sign up with grand copthorne too. It is like within our budget . Have u tried their food or read up any reviews bout them? U signed up already? Mind sharing the price with me? Thanks!

Jing88

Btw girls. Have u source for any BS for AD, photographer etc? I haven't plan for all this. Headache now. Hope to get some help from u here.

dreylan

Btw girls. Have u source for any BS for AD, photographer etc? I haven't plan for all this. Headache now. Hope to get some help from u here.

Hi jing88,
I went to grand copthrone to visit the ballroom. But sadly, the minimum table for the grand ballroom is 40. If I'm not wrong. And it was already booked for my date. The grand ballroom is really awesome. With the garden that will light up at night. Foods wise I'm not sure.

Now also headache looking for BS. We might consider doing pre wed in Korea in dec, since we are already going there for holiday. Haha. Much cheaper and I get back at least 400 soft copy. Only prob is the gowns might not fit me as well as a tailor made one. And I only get a album. No photo frames.

Later going to check out my bridal room as recommended by Priscilla. :)

Jing88

Hi dreylan, thank u for ur reply. Minimum 40 tables?? It's a lot. I am looking around 28 to 30 tables. Guess I will have to explore other options then? In that case, which venue are u going for? I have settled my PS hence now headache's with the AD gown rental, MUA , photographer etc. prob will go check out bridal room too:)

dreylan

Hi dreylan, thank u for ur reply. Minimum 40 tables?? It's a lot. I am looking around 28 to 30 tables. Guess I will have to explore other options then? In that case, which venue are u going for? I have settled my PS hence now headache's with the AD gown rental, MUA , photographer etc. prob will go check out bridal room too:)

Yeah. For the main ballroom. But they have other ballrooms that is smaller but quite nice too. Go look for Eddie. Really nice guy and quite easy to negotiate. But I kinda prefer to be the bride who is hosting her wedding in the main ballroom. Haha.

I'm holding in hotel fort canning. :)

I will prob go look at a few more bridal studio. For actual day photographer. will leave it to the hubby to decide. Since he is more expert in that area. Haha.

Jing88

I think I got it mixed up. Should me copthorne's king and not grand copthorne :) anw, thks for info. Sure! We'll need to look ard to source for the best BS etc for sure. At least one thing's settled for you . :D

dreylan

I think I got it mixed up. Should me copthorne's king and not grand copthorne :) anw, thks for info. Sure! We'll need to look ard to source for the best BS etc for sure. At least one thing's settled for you . :D

Oh. Haha. Yah. Easily mixed up. But we did go down to copthrone king to look see also. Prices was very attractive and I loved their rom venue. But I nt what I'm looking for, yup. If u find any good ones. Do let me know. :)

Iamahappybride

Attention all BTB...

Check out http://www.catherine.com.tw/engmain.htm
We are letting go our Taiwan package (which was signed last year) due to some personal reason.
Please take note this pkg comes with 2 night stay at selected hotel. Air tickets are not included.

You can choose for 2 extra photo in exchange for the 2 night stay hotel which is near their studio.

Kindly contact me if you need more details about the BS and the hotel.
******************************************************************************************************************
- 40 sets of 18-inch photographs. (UV, waterproof) (originally only 30 photo but we negotiated for 40)
- 5 wedding dresses. (wedding gowns, evening gowns)
- Bride's makeup and style for the day of shooting.
- 2 sets of bridegroom suit.
( Lounge suit, European tuxedo suit. Including shirt, bowties, cummerbund, white shoes)
Light make-up and hairstyle for groom on the day of shooting.
- Small wedding album
- 1 Ferry Wheel table-top photo frame
- 1 Signature Book
- 1 Exquisite Wedding Certificate
- A CD with personally picked 40 images (JPG format file)
- 200 Thank you cards

Package worth more than S$2,500 but we managed to bargain till $1,900.

Deposit $1,000 has been made but we are willing to let go at $800 (nego)

Anyone interested please contact me or watapp me at 93688403.

Thank you..

sunnyshannie

I'm a dec 2014 BTB also :)

I have booked the big items

My banquet : Holiday inn orchard
Bridal studio: The aisle

I didnt realised that dec 2014 dates have to book so early , when i was checking the availibility for Dec saturdays , almost all taken up :(

dreylan

I'm a dec 2014 BTB also :)

I have booked the big items

My banquet : Holiday inn orchard
Bridal studio: The aisle

I didnt realised that dec 2014 dates have to book so early , when i was checking the availibility for Dec saturdays , almost all taken up :(

Hi which sat are u taking in dec? :)

themoment

Our very 1st Wedding Showcase by The Moment Wedding Planner!

Do spread the word and join us for this showcase!

There will be 3 top Lucky Draw Prizes to be won and Attractive DOOR GIFTS for the 1st 30 couples who signed up!

SAVE-THE-DATE with us today! Admission is FREE.
RSVP with us at [email protected]

The Moment - "Cherishing your Moment"
www.themoment.com.sg

hekate

Hey just found this thread. I'm also a dec 2014 btb. :)
Any btb care to share their AD package? Only looking at AD package without pre-wedding photography.

purlip33

yes.. in msia.. so tht ur guest will not.throw ur invitation away.. they can stick onto the fridge... hahah... anyway it is very cheap also...abt 1.5rm for a rectanglur size so ok lor
hi, can share with me ur magnet style invitation? im interested too.. Thanks

darthjo

I saw the magnet style invitation b4. There's a company in SG that does it. I ordered a customised cufflinks bearing my htb's initials from them too. Its v cheap, below $20. Makes a nice gift for xiongdis too.

purlip33

I saw the magnet style invitation b4. There's a company in SG that does it. I ordered a customised cufflinks bearing my htb's initials from them too. Its v cheap, below $20. Makes a nice gift for xiongdis too.
hi darthjo,
the cufflinks sounds intresting.
do you still have the contact?
able to share?
thank you

leess18

Yup can you please share the contact? Can pm me if not convenient to share here?

lalagirl

Hi darthjo,
Cn you share your contact on the magnet and also the cufflinks? Sounds interesting and what kind of special design you made?

jessy_al

dec 2014 bride here too.. 6/12/2014 and I've booked my banquet way back in April with Grand Copthorne Waterfront..will be going Taiwan in Feb for pre-wed shoot

I very kiasu one so everything already booked..haha..cos next year flat also coming so need more time then to source for IDs and furnishings..